2020 NFL Week 12: Miami Dolphins @ New York Jets

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Brook!, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

Maybe you should have watched the Raiders/Chiefs game. We don't match up talent wise and there's no arguing that Chucky is a quantum leap over Gase when it comes to coaching. I was very impressed with the Raiders in that game and I wish one day, I'll wake up on a Sunday and the Jets will have a similar approach to winning football. From Vegas to NY may be a long trip, but for the Raiders its all downhill. Our only hope is that the Raiders take the Jets for granted, just roll their helmets on the field and sleepwalk thru the game. We may well be a trap game for them. Certainly not the other way around...

The Dark Knight likes this.
  2. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

If they can't, then Darnold is toast.. Burnt Toast..

The Dark Knight likes this.
  3. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

The Raiders won't do that because of last year's 34-3 game. They will try to erase that. And yeah, the Raiders did impress me with both of their match-ups against the Chiefs this year. This season has been so bad, that I have just been pointing out games the Jets have a chance in. With these final 6, I could see them beating the Dolphins, Raiders, Browns or Patriots. The road trips in Seattle and Los Angeles seem like slam dunk losses against the Seahawks and Rams. Are any of these likely wins? No, but they are possible, including tomorrow's Miami game.

4. Boomboom

Boomboom Active Member

At this point I just want the Jets to loose the rest of their games. There's really no point having Darnold play good a few games and pick up two wins. We'd be stuck with Darnold and most likely Gase another year.

The Sam Darnold experiment is over, he needs a change of scenery and the Jets need a new QB. Barring the best 6 game stretch I've ever seen a QB play there's really nothing else he can do to convince me that he is our guy

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

5. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

Tua downgraded per ESPN. Fitzpatrick expected to start.

matt robinson 17 likes this.
  6. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Well-Known Member

jets had a chance with a ripe Tua but with Fitzmagic back, surely Phins will take this one.

matt robinson 17 and Brook! like this.
  7. Bellys Lies

Bellys Lies Well-Known Member

The fins have no offensive weapons. Parker and Geiscki and a fourth-string running back, we have better running backs ,wide outs and maybe tight ends

8. eddie sec 126

eddie sec 126 Active Member

We play the game this year to lose. Plain and simple

NCJetsfan and matt robinson 17 like this.
  9. FinnishJET

FinnishJET 2023 TGG Double FF Champion

I really, really do not want the Jets to go to 0-16 record. That would be a stain in our record books literally forever, linking us with the Browns, Lions and Bucs teams as the worst of all times. My dream scenario would be for the Jags to win one more game somewhere down the line and us beating the Patriots in the last game of the season, securing the number one pick and avoiding the winless season.

But if Jacksonville isn't going to win another game, I get that we need to tank all the way to zero wins, as much as I would hate it to happen.

10. WarriorRB28

WarriorRB28 Well-Known Member

If they bring it the way they've been bringing it the past several weeks I think they beat Miami today to avoid going 0-16.

I just wish Tua were the Dolphins QB today instead of Fitzpatrick I'd like the Jets chances just a bit more against the rookie. Fitzpatrick has kinda been a boogeyman to the Jets as a opponent.

But they've been coming close to a W for weeks now.

11. GreenFan15J

GreenFan15J Well-Known Member

I think this will be an entertaining game and actually are looking forward to it.

Think I’ll cook a brisket. My first attempt. Heard it’s low prep and the onion gravy is to die for.

GO JETS!!!

Brook! likes this.
  12. matt robinson 17

matt robinson 17 Well-Known Member

Good Fitz will kill this secondary

Brook! likes this.
  13. eddie sec 126

eddie sec 126 Active Member

The jets would lose to a bronco team with no quarterback. What makes you think they can win today

14. BroadwayAaron

BroadwayAaron Well-Known Member

Every Jets fan should be rooting for Sam to light it up today. The better he plays, the more we can get back in a trade or the better off we are moving forward if we don’t end up with the first pick. That being said, the best thing for both Sam and the franchise is a clean slate at this point so I’m rooting for him to look every bit as mediocre as every other quarterback who has tried to run this dog shit offense not named Peyton Manning.

15. papapump

papapump Well-Known Member

I’m thinking that the Jets are winning today.

16. BroadwayAaron

BroadwayAaron Well-Known Member

Third string RT, backup RG, Gase resumes play-calling duties. Sam CANNOT catch a break.

MoWilkBeast likes this.
  17. FrontOfficeFanatic

FrontOfficeFanatic Well-Known Member

Going to be a close game today, but hoping we lose out. Jags are going to lose out, I would put money on it.

We are missing half our Oline.....No Fant, Lewis or Edoga

18. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Well-Known Member

yeah not sure who’s going to suit up to start. Eiflein came a few weeks ago so he maybe at the one guard spot for Lewis possibly. I assume McDermott will be at RT? They also brought up Murray from the PS as well.

EDIT- Cam Clark looks to be active so he maybe in the mix to start alongside Becton.

also look at this...

19. CotcheryFan

CotcheryFan 2018 ROTY Poster Award Winner

Has he not noticed that the offense has looked competent the last 2 games with Loggains calling the plays?

20. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner