2020 NFL Week 10 - Around The League

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by Brook!, Nov 12, 2020.

1. BuffaloBills06

BuffaloBills06 Active Member

your last playoff appearance is when again......decade ago?

3. NEW YORK JETS (2010)
    This coming season will mark the 10-year anniversary since the New York Jets’ last playoff appearance. That year, the Jets won road playoff games over the Indianapolis Colts and New England Patriots to reach the AFC Championship for a second year in a row. The Jets however, weren’t able to overcome an early 24-point deficit in a 24-19 loss to the Pittsburgh Steelers. Since then, New York has just one winning season. That was a 10-6 campaign in 2015. The Jets lost to the Buffalo Bills in the regular season finale, which gave the final playoff spot to Pittsburgh.

1 winning season in 10 years lmao......your playoff drought will be attending 6th grade next year.

#61 BuffaloBills06, Nov 15, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2020
  2. DefenseWinsChampionships

I'm 35 as of 2020 and a man I have a daughter who's 9 turning I was in HS from 1999-2003 I was in middle school just a kid from 1996-1998 and I was Elementary school just a child 5th grade...

The last time any of us ever witnessed a Buffalo playoff win.

That's hurtful. I really feel bad for them. I know the frustration as a Jets Franchise being to 3 AFC Championship Games loses since 1998; I couldn't imagine the hurt of 4 consecutive SB loses followed by 25 years of... 0 playoff wins? Damn.

I kinda feel bad for them even as a lowly Jets fan. I was 10 years old the last time they celebrated a single postseason win; no wonder why they post on a Jets forum and not a NE forum lol because Boston fans would laugh them off their board for being HAPPY about a "7-3 season during a pandemic with no fans within a Bradyless division". NE faithful would make fun of them more than Jet fans laugh @ them for being proud of Spygate lol

And if only N.E Boston fans could see them Buffalo troopers now. Posting on a Jets message board. Bragging of "7-3" I think they'd have a comedy show reaction.

I'd pay money to see all these Bills fans create a Buffalo account on a NE fan site and give those NE fans their Buffalo life story and JOSH ALLEN sports football talk omg I'd pay to see lol

3. joe

joe Well-Known Member

Today partially makes up for the Rams - Bills thievery. . Buffalo didn't deserve to win that game either.

4. DefenseWinsChampionships

That KYLER Murray to Hopkins Hail Mary TD game winning walk off HR is worse than the Butt Fumble for that Buffalo defense lol Arizona just walked off the field with the greatest play of the year, and @ Buffalo's expense too lol.

5. K'OB

K'OB 2021 TGG Fantasy Football Champ

Why is this absolute fucking wanker allowed to keep on posting his crap.

Fuck off back to your own site you knob head.

6. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

Your last Super Bowl win is when...oh wait...

7. DefenseWinsChampionships

Well to be fair I kind of antagonized him and tagged him after their embarrassing last second Murray to Hopkins loss lol

But I agree with you however I love having these Buffalo COWARDS posting on TGG. Why? Because it gives me something to laugh @ and B.) Only COWARDS would post on a Jets fan site as Buffalo fans and not N.E forums (because they know they'd be laughed off their board because of "Josh Allen" and "7-3" lol.

@Bills Over Jets
    @Billsfan1212
    @BuffaloBills06
    @BuffaloBlizzard716
    @BuffaloPhysco

Do you coward trolls also post on NE forums and if not, is it because you're too coward to do so? hahahahalolhahahaha

8. Bills over Jets

Bills over Jets Jets over Bills

They absolutely did. I’m assuming you didn’t watch the game. The refs fucked the bills all game long, taking touchdowns off the board and calling an obvious catch an interception for the rams. They should have never even made a comeback attempt

9. DefenseWinsChampionships

Do you also post on NE message boards?

And if not is it because you're too cowardly or too embarrassed to brag "7-3" and lol "Josh Allen" to Boston fans about 4 consecutive SB loses and 25 years of 0 playoff wins?

You keep avoiding my question I've been asking you guys for weeks now...

Do you also post on NE message boards?

10. BuffaloBills06

BuffaloBills06 Active Member

I went back and checked your post history......you’re not well respected on these boards lmao

I seen a post basically calling you an idiot with multiple accounts that got over 16 likes smh

For all the Josh Allen hate you spew......as of this season it makes you look like you have no knowledge of football at all. I’m sure the biggest Jets homer would agree that Josh Allen is actually having a good season and he’s not doing it with smoke and mirrors or putting up Blake Bortles type garbage time stats. In 10 games he has close to 3,000 passing yards 21 touchdown passes and only 7 picks, 68% completion percentage and a QB rating of 103.2. He’s top 6 in every QB category and was voted in the top 100 players by his peers. Now if the roles were reversed and Darnold was putting up these same stars you’d be praising him as the savior. Your hate for Josh Allen is becoming obsessive especially when you lie about watching his games when the Jets are playing at the same time the Bills are most of the time.....if you actually watched him play instead of looking at a stat line you’d come away with a different opinion of him.

"Bro, I fought depression in New York," he continued. "And I'm man enough to say it. I came home after a tough loss and just sat in my room in the dark -- no phone, no TV. (My dad) hated to see me like that. It killed my pops so much ... He was calling my agent at the time and saying, 'Hey man, I don't like seeing my son like this. I need him out of this situation.' It took a toll on my life outside of football." "Let's be honest, the Jets were the laughingstock," he said. "(In Seattle), this is how the NFL is supposed to be. This is the dream I was dreamin'." - Jamal Adams

#70 BuffaloBills06, Nov 17, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2020
  11. Billsfan1212

Billsfan1212 Active Member

I mean... if thats what you have to tell yourself now days to make you feel better... ok i guess? Are you also just pretending the amazing pitch and catch that took real talent to give the Bills the lead that in most cases is the game winner didnt happen? Because Hops catch on a Murray duck was great dont get me wrong, but you might have to get to a hundred and first time before the odds work out thats caught as usually 100 out of 100 times thats a no catch or PI at best. Dude made a great play, but that drive for the go ahead by Allen was a thing of beauty.
    Now, that said, can we just bring up the fact that you guys are now on your 2nd shiny new toy (that you dont even own yet and have to worry wont even come there) trying to make yourselves feel better because Buffalo's ended up being (much) better as a guy you passed on? And of course thatll bring on the better circumstances and more talent argument, which is fine, bc well... thats all part of having a better football team... so theres that. I'm on record as wanting Sam to succeed and having that nice little rivalry and have been pretty respectful so im not sure why I got lumped in here but whatever floats your boat?
    If the goal was to twist the knife - sure. It sucked, ill give you that-but again, thats a 1 in 101 play and the positives as well as once again being clutch when it came down to it are just too awesome to leave much of a sting.
    Bills fans love this kid. No amount of sour Jets fan bashing can change that. It is what it is and if TL is going to be the new shtick and measuring stick then I guess better luck w this one!

12. Billsfan1212

Please, dont feel bad for us. We dont feel bad for us. Most Bills fans kinda pitty the Jets at this point so if you do feel bad for us, you can at least take solace in the fact its reciprocated to a degree. This who made the playoffs or won a playoff game last is just silly. Its like that absolute end of the line ran of of things to make fun of someone about and thats all thats left in the tank.

Its like 2 ugly chicks arguing about whos uglier.
    The difference is one of those ugly chicks got a hot boyfriend (josh allen) who is going to pay for some plastic surgery while the other ugly chick (the jets) is trying to set up her Tinder with a wish of someday getting a boyfriend who will do the same but at the moment is struggling trying to take her profile pic bc she cant find an angle that doesnt make her look atrocious.

So... if we can be done w these pissing contests i'll just get back to enoying my season while you guys do your thing. If you wanna keep tagging me fine... but whats the point?

#72 Billsfan1212, Nov 17, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2020
  13. DefenseWinsChampionships

@Bills Over Jets
    @Billsfan1212
    @BuffaloBills06
    @BuffaloBlizzard716
    @BuffaloPhysco

Do you guys also post on NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS message boards?

And if no, is it because you're A.) Too cowardly. B.) Too embarrassed of 4 consecutive SB loses + 25 years without a single playoff win and 0 SB wins All-Time?

Answer the question this way I can expose you guys for what you are (cowards).

14. Billsfan1212

I fail to see why this matters, and since it brings zero to this convo as well as every time its ignored it seems to bring you one step closer to blowing a gasket - i ignored it.

If youd like an answer that badly, yes. I have posted on Pats forums. The internet didnt exist, but if it did, at one point in time you could laugh at the Pats for being terrible. Each team has ebbs and flows where they fall from and return to respectability. Aside for a few people here who just see Bills in my handle and their eyes go red with rage, most people have been willing and eager to engage in meaningful football conversation. A debate from someone not wearing rose colored glasses (or at least not from the same perspective) is sometimes refreshing.

Ive been able to engage in good conversation ..... HOWEVER.... there is a major difference. Like it or not, the Jets (nor the Bills but thats the entire point) are NOT the Pats. Therefore, there is no needling them. No getting under their skin. No ability to really trash talk bc theyve been on top for so long the idea of them having a poor season and trying to pull a Colts is actually refreshing to them. The Bills and Jets have been their punching bags for 20 years and its always been which team will pick up the AFCE mantle after theyve fallen off. I know you read my ugly girl analogy. When you say things like losing 4 SB again, thats bottom of the barrel stuff but you keep going back to it even though not only does it mean very little for the aforementioned reasons but that in particular even more so bc most of the people you are arguing w werent even born yet or were too young to take it personally. Its played out. Its the equivalent of calling the pats losers bc the bears beat them in 85. So much has happened since then its just a moot point. Get a new shtick

Before the season Jets fans thought the chances were good it was them. That didnt happen, but you talked a lot of smack in the meantime. This is the follow through. Im sorry you find it annoying, but between the AFCE and QB class connection, a nice rivalry formed. Its WHY I wanted Darnold to be good. So we could have a nice back and forth. This season was pretty much DOA for the Jets. You guys have moved on to next year, and you still have fans who call Allen trash for no other reason than they get a kick out of Bills fans reactions bc for some reason Bills fans always feel disrespected and even though most pundits are now saying wonderful things about Allen it gets under their skin not every jets fan in the world doesn't wish they took the dude instead.

Bills fans travel well. They engage with other teams fans well. Visit opposing message board well most of the time... but sometimes it gets too personal w the Jets. So really, like it or not, just bc your over the 2020 season - Bills fans still remember what Jets fans were saying 3 mo ago and are still in the thick of their season. As you've taken a liking to screwing w Bills fans by not admitting Allen is good, Bills fans have taken to screwing w jets fans for various reasons. Dont take it so personal. Have fun w it!

BuffaloBills06 likes this.
  15. joe

joe Well-Known Member

DWC goes full 'inquisition-crazy' on the Buffy interlopers....who stupidly take him up on it.......not realizing he's our board's pet orangutan.

carry on ladies....

[​IMG]