2020 Fantasy Football Thread (Winner: NOVAJET)

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by dawinner127, Aug 9, 2020.

1. NYJFOREVER

NYJFOREVER Well-Known Member

I love Alvin Kamara and Irv Smith.

75 points from two players tonight vs his 21 from Cook and Justin Jefferson. As long as my players don't legitimately die on the field, I should be good to go.

2. NYJFan10

NYJFan10 Well-Known Member

I'm on the other end of the Kamara train. Worse in fact since I was drafting #4, and I would have gladly settled for Kamara on draft day except Zeke Elliott got passed over for Lamar in front of me so I took Zeke instead. Of course that came back to haunt me lol

3. NOVAJET

NOVAJET "2020 TGG Fantasy Football Champ"

Excellent game Northern Lights, well played. Derrick Henry was scary but they held him in check.

FinnishJET likes this.
  4. FinnishJET

FinnishJET 2023 TGG Double FF Champion

Congratulations to you, you had an excellent season. Every player of yours contributed yesterday, I needed mine to do the same but I had too many no-shows.
    Well earned championship, congrats again. Re-match next year.

And we need to find a way to make it a money league next year to make it more interesting, even though the title under your name is a great consolation prize :)

5. NOVAJET

NOVAJET "2020 TGG Fantasy Football Champ"

I'd rather win the title than $ lol. I missed out on the championship in one league and my wife said you still get money and I said "screw the money it's all about that trophy" :rolleyes:
    Wonder if it will be a permanent 2020 champ title or rotating year to year. Rematch next year for sure;) Maybe next year we can have a toilet bowl with a title as well for added incentives to keep playing.

dawinner127 likes this.