2019 NFL Week 3: New York Jets @ New England Patriots

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by ouchy, Sep 19, 2019.

1. Countsnake

Countsnake Member

your a frigin disgrace.

2. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

With AB gone we might have a shot at keeping them under 50.

mute likes this.
  3. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

4. DefenseWinsChampionships

0-3 here we come. Pat's by 35+

5. SOJAZ

SOJAZ Well-Known Member

Kelechi Osemele didn’t practice Friday due to a knee injury, making him the latest addition to a list of 13 Jets who are either out, doubtful or questionable for Sunday’s game against the Patriots.

6. 6-10 once again

6-10 once again Well-Known Member

Everytime Tom Brady gets sacked or hits the turf every single nfl fan is saying to themselves “ I hope he doesn’t get up”

Everyone wants to play the moral good. But in reality 99 percent of us technically root for injuries. Some more than others but we all do it, I just don’t mind admitting it

Jedi mind tricks likes this.
  7. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

I root for Brady to fail on the field but not get hurt. Don't implicate others in something you do.

TonyFtLaud likes this.
  8. Jedi mind tricks

Jedi mind tricks Well-Known Member

So we're gonna lose this game, right? Why not all out blitz Brady every play. I don't give a damn if they win by 100 hit him EVERY. PLAY. I'd watch the entire game and post game

KurtTheJetsFan and JeTsInTexas like this.
  9. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

You've just out-Gregged...Greg Williams!

10. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

10 rushers and 1 safety 40 yards downfield! Come get some bitch!

11. Patriot

Patriot Well-Known Member

I hope we all can agree this game is probably going to suck to watch, whether you are a Jets or Patriots fan. So I am going to record this game plus the Chiefs/Ravens game. If you still need to watch a game, I would recommend the Chiefs/Ravens game.

I am going to instead enjoy what will be beautiful weather and play some golf.

I am still trying to figure out how to hit my 3 wood off the fairway and the rule of 12 chipping.

I think my basic problem with golf is LOFT (Lack of F Talent). I will laugh at my bad shots and enjoy the few good shots I make. When it is all said and done, it will be much better than watching the Jets/Patriots game.

Maybe golf is not for you, but I suggest you get outside and enjoy the nice weather before the summer is really over.

12. Patriot

Patriot Well-Known Member

The Patriots right now are hurting at offensive line.

They lost their Left Tackle last year, Trent brown, to free agency. Veteran backups Jared Veldheer and Brian Schwenke, whom likely would have been on the 53-man roster decided to retire.

Captain and the main man in the middle of all New England’s offensive line calls, center David Andrews, is lost for the year to injured reserve due to blood clots in his lungs. Right tackle Marcus Cannon left the opener with a left shoulder injury and is still out. Then last week, against the Dolphins, the new left tackle Isaiah Wynn limped off with turf toe that landed him on injured reserve for at least eight weeks.

So I think it is safe to say the Patriots OLINE is in shambles. So the Jets don't need to blitz Brady. Chances are good there will be some missed block assignments.

So if you can't get to Brady this game, you never will!

Yes, Scarnecchia is the best offensive line coach in the NFL, but even he can not do miracles in a week!

13. dawinner127

dawinner127 Well-Known Member

It doesn't matter if Brady is getting the ball out in less than 2 seconds. Oh and Leo Williams is dogshit so doesn't matter. We can't get pressure with 4.

James White and Edelman on those swing and screen passes will just be an extended run game for them. I really don't expect Michel to be able to do much.

14. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

I am so looking forward to watching ( insert sarcasm here ) the Patriots do what they always do which is late in the game , even though they are in the lead by a more then comfortable margin THEY STILL KEEP THROWING THE BALL. I NEVER advocate hurting anyone and I never root for injuries but what really shocks me is that I cant remember any game, where the Pats and Brady were still throwing the ball late in the game , when the other team hit him late. You would think it would be well worth the fine to send the message but that's just my opinion. In other news this game wont even be worth watching, the press conference could be much more interesting then the game , time will tell

15. Jedi mind tricks

Jedi mind tricks Well-Known Member

Good thing we have excellent pass rushers... A great scheme to get to the QB... uhhh Jamal Adams?

16. ouchy

ouchy Well-Known Member

You may be referencing some of the other posters but you quoted my post so I will answer.

I'm not going out to enjoy the sunshine when a Jets game is on. Its week 3 and I'm watchin the Jets.

dawinner127 likes this.
  17. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

Yeah, with AB gone, I need to adjust my 41-10 Patriots prediction. Pats get an extra FG now. 44-10. :D

Cman68 and CBG like this.
  18. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

Not only does Faulk survive this game, he'll throw his first NFL TD as well... Book It! 35-10 PATS..

The Dark Knight likes this.
  19. mute

mute Well-Known Member

Any giving Sunday. Teams are said to have a chance, but this is one game in a long time where it's clear the Jets are going to get obliterated.

CBS probably won't have any commentators for this game.

#59 mute, Sep 21, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2019
  20. Quinnenthebeast

Quinnenthebeast Well-Known Member

Belichick has a knack for pulling some employee away from a cash register at Target or getting an accountant to come play offensive line and they don’t miss a beat.

Also with Quinnen most likely being out, we don’t have a pass rush. We’ve been yelling on this forum for 10 years for this team draft one but this franchise doesn’t listen to us.