2019 NFL Playoffs - Wild Card Weekend

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by SOXXX2, Dec 29, 2019.

1. DefenseWinsChampionships

Whenever you have a team that's into the 2nd round of the playoffs with a proven SB winning Quarterback in Russell Wilson along with only 1 ROAD LOSS throughout the entire year; it's worth a buying into.

Seattle @ Green Bay.
    Wilson vs. Rodgers.

That's going to be one heck of a football game.

NYJetsO12 likes this.
  2. dawinner127

dawinner127 Well-Known Member

He played two drives lmfao.

McCown moved around that pocket worse than De Niro moved in the Irishman on Netflix. Seattle was awful tonight and was held to a measly 17 points. Philly got halted multiple times in the redzone. Wentz creates with his legs and would have kept them in that game without a doubt. IIRC, Seattle has one of the worst margin of victory of any team in NFL history to win 10+ games. They won a close game and would have lost if Clowney didn't smash Wentz on a dirty play.

There is no way a team just coasts in the playoffs. That's a naive assumption when you know what the stakes of the game are..

FJF likes this.
  3. SOXXX2

SOXXX2 Well-Known Member

I meant they didn't play as aggressively. If the Eagles were putting up points, I think the Seahawks would have responded.

4. SOXXX2

SOXXX2 Well-Known Member

Also Aaron Rodgers track record in the playoffs hasn't been exactly the best.

5. DefenseWinsChampionships

Russell Wilson is already a SB winner and just won (I believe) his 9th career postseason victory - meanwhile Carson Wentz is heading into his 5th NFL year with 0 playoff wins lol.

And oh yeah. P.S: Carson Wentz (@ home in Philly) could only muster up 9 points against Seattle this year while losing 9-17 (same exact score that they lost by tonight ala 17-9) while Wentz threw not 1, but 2 INT's against Seattle's defense and posted a QB Rating of only 75.8 after 1 int, 3 sacks and 3 fumbles (two recovered by Seattle).

Wentz sucked vs. Seattle week 12 and came out flat tonight against them and looked like complete garbage during his first two drives.

I'm sorry but you sound clueless "guaranteeing" a Philly win "with Wentz" when Wentz himself has NEVER won a playoff game heading into year 5 and got embarrassed by Seattle week 12 lol.

NYJetsO12 likes this.
  6. dawinner127

He played two drives! I’m sure by watching those 6 plays he played you can tell how the entire game was going to go! Can you give me the mega millions numbers this week?

Seattle barely beat a team with a QB who was working for ESPN a few weeks before the season started, 2 backup Guys on the OL, and a guy who played QB who was converted to WR. They are lucky Wentz got knocked out or else they would be going home and not to Lambeau. McCown couldn’t make anything happen whatsoever.

Jonathan_Vilma likes this.
  7. DefenseWinsChampionships

Two drives? What about his 12-15+ drives vs. Seattle (wk 12) where he could only put up 9 points after 1 int, 3 sacks, 3 fumbles (two recovered by Seattle) along with a mediocre 70ish QB Rating? Ahhhh oh so convenient for you to leave this out when screaming "two drives".

Oh yes. Carson Wentz has ZERO playoff wins heading into his 5th year come 2020. Zero.

8. dawinner127

Week 12 is absolutely Irrelevant! That game was 6 weeks ago and both teams are completely different than what they were then. I’m sure you remember how in week 13 of 2010 we got stomped by New England then beat them 6 weeks later in the playoffs? Completely different team.

I don’t care about what happened the last five seasons. I care about what happened today on the field. McCown could not move to save his life and took sacks and killed drives that Wentz wouldn’t have. Plain and simple. Seattle scraped by vs a QB who should be in coaching or broadcasting. Not a backup.

CotcheryFan and Jonathan_Vilma like this.
  9. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

This was also Wentz' first playoff game, bub.

It's safe to say it would've been a much different game had he played the entire game. Seattle might've played with some more urgency it the Eagles moved the ball better, but there shouldn't be a doubt in anyone's mind that Wentz would've played better then Uncle Josh.

dawinner127 likes this.
  10. DefenseWinsChampionships

Carson Wentz is not only 0-1, 0-2, 0-3 but he's actually now ZERO FOR FOUR (0-4) All-Time vs. Seattle (and 0 playoff wins heading into his 5th season ala his name isn't Nick Foles).

0-4 All-Time against Pete Carroll/Russell Wilson and Seattle, but yet you've still got posters claiming that the Eagles "would've won" if Wentz didn't get hurt (despite being 0-4 vs. Seattle all time).

I swear. You can't make this shit up.

I was so confident in Seattle (with Wentz) I took Seattle on my $50 6 pick for over $1,600 and I've gone 5-0 so far (with the Lakers as my final game for a winning ticket coming up). I went 4-2 last night so hoping to bust through with Lakers tonight.

Seattle over Philly (even pickem game with no spread). Cover.

Knicks +10.0 (vs Clippers with no K. Leonard). Cover.

TB Lightning as an underdog Money Line to boost my payout over Carolina (won 3-1 as an upset underdog). Cover.

St. Johns getting +8.5 @ Xavier (got so lucky on this one as St. Johns lost by 8.0 points (score of 75-67) on an +8.5 spread). Covered by 0.5 ala 1/2 a point. Cover.

Miami Heat money line over Portland (bought 5 points). Miami won by double digits and is now like 17-1 @ home this year ala pretty much a dead bolt lock and a free pick anytime they play @ home this year. Cover.

Lakers over Pistons by 14.5 (banged up no Griffin/Morris for Detroit) for my last game coming up.

Case in point I had Seattle as a lock WITH Wentz Philly lol because 0-3 heading into tonight's game 0-3 for Wentz vs Seattle doesn't lie. Seattle is a BETTER FOOTBALL TEAM... Hello.

11. Jonathan_Vilma

Such a better football team that they beat the backup quarterback by one score, and said backup had two different chances inside the 30 to tie the game.

Good for your betting analysis. None of that has anything to do with the discussion though.

CotcheryFan and dawinner127 like this.
  12. DefenseWinsChampionships

Backup Quarterback?

Last time I checked Carson Wentz was ZERO FOR THREE 0-3 All-Time vs Seattle. Wentz. He? Can. Not. Beat. Seattle. 0-3 doesn't lie.

And would have never won today neither.

13. dawinner127

It takes a special individual to catch the Ignore list...

14. DefenseWinsChampionships

Ignore me all you like. Take your ball and go run away in embarrassment. I dont like talking to sports fans such as yourself (on this topic) who pretend Wentz wasn't 0-3 All-Time heading into this game vs. Seattle while acting like they actually would've won "with Wentz" despite him being 0-3 heading in.

Thank you, genius.

15. Jonathan_Vilma

You're so closed minded to what's actually being said that it's just pointless to have any discussion with you because you take too much pre-workout before you post. And you're too busy pumping your chest out because you may have hit a parlay.

NYJFOREVER and dawinner127 like this.
  16. dawinner127

It has nothing to do with running away in embarrassment. It has everything to do with your shitty posts that clutter the entire board.

17. HomeoftheJets

HomeoftheJets Well-Known Member

CW is 0/1 at winning a PG!!! :mad::mad::mad:

dawinner127 likes this.
  18. DefenseWinsChampionships

And now 0-4 vs Seattle (0-3 heading in) lol

19. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

What a surprise weekend in general. The Bills/Texans, heh, whoever messed up last. The Cheats at home, Belichick gets a taste of his own necromancy. The Saints fall at home to the Vikings. Grandpappy McCown at the helm for the Eagles but doesn't pull it off. All I know is, I don't have to see the Cheats. Fuck 'em, aye.

20. NYJ79

NYJ79 Well-Known Member

A divisional round, CCG, and SB undefiled by their presence. This is already the best playoffs in years.

NYJetsO12 likes this.