2019 Fantasy Football

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by dawinner127, Aug 6, 2019.

1. dawinner127

dawinner127 Well-Known Member

TE position as been shit for everyone. A guy to keep an eye on in deeper leagues is Josh Oliver. Supposedly Minshew + rookie Oliver had great chemistry over the offseason at rookie minicamps and training camp. Oliver has been hampered with a hamstring injury but should be ready for return this week or next. Worth a shot if you dont have one of the better TEs

CBG likes this.
  2. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Funny how this works but 3 weeks ago I loved my WRs and now I hate em------my 5 are Boyd- Mclaurin = the only guy I like - then I have NYG Slayton--Marquise Brown---and Stlls who IMO will play a lot when Fuller gets the inevitable injury. So my million dollar question is who do I start opposite Mclaurin this week? the obvious answer might be Boyd but not if he keeps killing me and not if Ramsey is back for Jax. ps not much out there on the wire maybe Diontae Johnson or Gbays Lazard but can he be trusted ?

3. dawinner127

Slayton. If i read correctly this morning on twitter Arizona has allowed the most plays of 15+ yards through the air. Jones has been taken his shots downfield since she’s entered the league and Slayton has had 5+ targets in every game.

CBG likes this.
  4. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

leaning that way thanks I just have a hard time watching Boyd out there he is so inconsistent even with the Bengals throwing a ton

5. dawinner127

Are your leagues just as hard as mine to make trades? I’m in a 14 team .5 PPR league and one guy has Adams Beckham fitzgerald and John brown. He had Big Ben at QB and now has Jimmy G. Is it an absurd trade to ask for Fitz for Josh Allen + Kirk? He’s loaded at WR and Allen is valuable in our league since rush TDs are 6 v 4 passing.

6. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

Thinking of trading kamara for Brenda and Keenan Allen
    Thoughts?

7. dawinner127

Dont think I would do that. Breida is a big time sell high candidate and I think a lot of the 49ers success is base off of who they have played. Allen has also been horrible the last 3 weeks.

FJF likes this.
  8. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

I agree with DW as I have Kamara and can't wait for Brees to come back so this guy is used correctly again,,,,,,The 9er coach luvs Coleman WHY i DONT KNOW BUT i HAVE kAMARA and Breida also

FJF likes this.
  9. GasedAndConfused

GasedAndConfused Well-Known Member

I would go boyd. slayton will be an after thought. even with shepard, ingram, and barkley out he didn't do much. now they are back so he's behind engram, barkely, tate, and shepard. won't get enough looks to start. he may hit a deep ball, who knows but he's boom and bust low volume. not the type to start. boyd is the WR1. that alone means boyd. If brown plays i'd pick him though but not sure if he's playing yet

10. GasedAndConfused

no way. kamara will go way up when brees comes back and in the meantime he's still been solid. brieda is in a 3-4 back backfield. him and coleman are flex's but they also have mosters and wilson who can vulture touches and TDs. Kamara is a RB1, brieda is a RB3 keenan allen right now is a WR2. unless yours WRS are pure garbage I wouldn't

FJF and CBG like this.
  11. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Sheppard wont be back yet I think he has at least 2 weeks before he plays ,,,but Boyd is killing me

12. GasedAndConfused

a guy to look at grabbing this week is henry from the pats. he'll be off IR in 2 weeks. he practiced today. he'll be their WR3 off the bat with gorden and edelman taking all the atention. it's worth the flyer.

also pats resigned ben watson this week if you need a TE. all the TEs have been awful this year really. no standouts and a lot of mediocre players. andrews and hooper dizzly were the top 3 really and nobody could have predicted that. then dizzly went down.

13. GasedAndConfused

still barkely back, a young QB, they will lean on him a ton. plus engram back who was Djs favorite target. plus you can't trust DJ throwing the ball. Too risky IMO.

CBG likes this.
  14. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

WOULD YOU GUYS DO this,,,,,Im not sure the guy will go for it but Mclaurin has a few very tough games / defenses in front of him and the Skins want to run the ball----Breida and Mclaurin for Ronald Jones and Robert Woods ? or am I nuts ?

15. GasedAndConfused

nuts. ronald jones is a bad fantasy RB. he's TD dependent only. no volume. and they pass heavy and for some reason favor barber even though jones is better. and their D sucks and are always playing catch up. woods is basically the WR3 on his team as far as targets go. kupp is WR1 and cooks is WR2. with the way goff is playing only kupp is viable right now. so basically you are giving away a WR1 and RB3 for a RB4/5 and a WR3/4

CBG and NYJalltheway like this.
  16. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Well subject to change but with the trade of Ramsey I am starting Mclarin and Boyd

dawinner127 likes this.
  17. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Heres how I look at it I have Kamara and Henry I will not start Brieda or Jones over either of those guys and Mclaurin is having a great year but I think its only a matter of time before Woods and the Rams breakout he is too good of a player even with Kupp getting all the love right now,,,,,I did not make any trade offers so far sitting tight

18. GasedAndConfused

well apparently kamara is a little banged up right now too but should be playing through it. Injuries happen. if henry or kamara go down, brieda becomes your starter. Mclaurin could tail off for sure, but woods isn't a guarentee. he's basically the 4th option on a struggling offense. goff looks like shit right now and the only viable WR in that offense for fantasy is kupp. it's like look at robby with falk compared to robby with darnold. he went from a no start to a WR3 with the QB change. goff isn't going anywhere and his favorite WR si clearly kupp. he also has cooks too.

19. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Well Kamara might be WORSE then the Saints are saying as they signed a RB today which is not good news to me but in other News Kenny Stills got in a FULL PRACTICE and I dont root for injuries BUT it appears Will Fuller who eventually will get hurt the guy always does = was limited today. I am bidding tonight on Corey Davis as the guy has talent and maybe with Tannerhill tossing balls the guy reemerges,,,,worth a chance besides the rest of MY TEAM plays at 1 and IF Kamara is a game time decision at 4pm I have NO ONE I CAN INSERT so if that happens DAVIS IT IS

20. dawinner127

They should just sit him if he isn't 100%. You could clearly see he was hampered last week vs Jax. I have Kamara as well and I rather him sit for 1/2 weeks and be good for the later portion of the season when Brees comes back than have this nagging injury all year. I was thinking AJ Brown could be worth a stash with RT playing.

CBG likes this.