2016 Presidential Race

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by NotSatoshiNakamoto, Sep 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Section 336

Section 336 Well-Known Member

It is remarkable that you do not comprehend that the words Trump and a Swastika on graffiti would have been done by leftist, liberal, anti - Trump protesters.
    Just like they did at the republican campaign office in NC

2. Faux machine

Faux machine Well-Known Member

It's remarkable you don't think it could have been done by a racist.

3. NY Jets68

NY Jets68 Well-Known Member

4. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

5. Petrozza

Petrozza Administrator

NY Jets68 likes this.
  6. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

obviously he is racist

7. Faux machine

You asked for examples. I gave them.

I would guess the perception of why white power and black power being shouted are different had something to do with how it's been done historically.

A million people marching with their fist in the air chanting black power in their way to Washington and a couple hundred people standing around a burning cross chanting white power in from of a church is probably the same.

Sure you can make the argument that both are racial messages, but I would contend that one comes from a cry for equality and the there comes from a place of hate.

Maybe that doesn't apply to every situation and every person, but that's also reality. Trump winning is reality and racist people coming out of the woodwork and doing racist shit in trumps name is also a reality.

I suppose you'll want to get into the minutia on the civil right movement or debate semantics? I suppose you asking yourself why your standing in the same side as the people with hoods is too much to ask?

8. 74

74 Well-Known Member

the funny thing tho... Trump is NOT a racist...
    the liberal media told their sheep that he's a racist. So now they're upset racists are coming out of the woodwork? The left has only themself to blame!

Jonathan_Vilma and FJF like this.
  9. Faux machine

Yeah the media telling people he's racist using his actual words.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_56d47177e4b03260bf777e83

I don't know why I bother.

10. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

Yeah, all the times the black movements beat up white people they were beatings for equality not from hate. You can't attempt to portray yourself as reasonable when you go through such logical contortionist to rationalize your own bias.

But then that's the liberal way. "We hate intolerance, we demand inclusivity, but shut the fuck up and get in the corner we reserved for you you stupid white Christians!"

Burnz likes this.
  11. 74

74 Well-Known Member

“I’ll take jobs back from China, I’ll take jobs back from Japan,” Trump said during his visit to the U.S.-Mexican border in July. “The Hispanics are going to get those jobs, and they’re going to love Trump.”

“The Hispanics are going to get those jobs, and they’re going to love Trump.”
    Donald Trump, July 2015

*GASP*

that article is seriously talking about how he using the word "the". grasping at straws much? GTFO. We got pictures of Hillary straight up hugging and kissing former kkk leader and you don't care.

#2411 74, Nov 13, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2016
    dawinner127 likes this.
  12. NotSatoshiNakamoto

If Trump starts implementing racist policies I'll be right there screaming bloody murder with you. Until then I think everyone should probably take a fucking zanax. I know that's misspelled but the forum prohibited the correct spelling. Lol

slimjasi likes this.
  13. Faux machine

Fucking Liberal media

14. 74

74 Well-Known Member

also from your article , once I got past the part complaining about a meme

At a campaign appearance in California in June, Trump boasted that he had a black supporter in the crowd, saying “look at my African American over here.”

“Look at him,” Trump continued. “Are you the greatest?”

Trump went on to imply that the media conceals his appeal among African Americans by not covering the crowd more attentively.

“We have tremendous African-American support,” he said. “The reason is I’m going to bring jobs back to our country.”

zomg how could he say that!???

http://mobile.reuters.com/video/201...-my-african-american-over-h?videoId=368771521

So fucking racist smh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#2414 74, Nov 13, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2016
  15. Faux machine

He claimed a judge was biased because “he’s a Mexican”
    In May, Trump implied that Gonzalo Curiel, the federal judge presiding over a class action against the for-profit Trump University, could not fairly hear the case because of his Mexican heritage.

He’s a Mexican,” Trump told CNN of Curiel. “We’re building a wall between here and Mexico. The answer is, he is giving us very unfair rulings — rulings that people can’t even believe.”

Curiel, it should be noted, is an American citizen who was born in Indiana. And as a prosecutor in the late 1990s, he went after Mexican drug cartels, making him a target for assassination by a Tijuana drug lord.

Even members of Trump’s own party slammed the racist remarks.

“Claiming a person can’t do their job because of their race is sort of like the textbook definition of a racist comment,” House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) said in a reaction to Trump’s comments, though he clarified that he still endorses the nominee.

16. Faux machine

Maybe if he didn't say racist shit the not really racist shit he says wouldn't be getting presented as racist.

17. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

Because people regardless of race, creed, religion, or color are equally retarded and hateful. Let's face it: prejudice and racism can and will never be fixed because people are warring murderous Chimps at heart and that will never, ever change. I'm very confident in that conclusion.

I laugh like hell when the EO and the OO beat the crap out of each other at the Church of the Holy Sepulchre. Idiots. Meanwhile back at the ranch, a Muslim family are keepers of the key. That is really very funny. On a lighter note, Peter Popoff is back in business again and killing it. GBA.

Burnz likes this.
  18. NYJFan10

NYJFan10 Well-Known Member

Well you guys wanted him...

19. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

Racism, from an evolutionary perspective, was a beneficial defensive mechanism.

The problem with people today is we live in the comfort of civil society, which has been but a minute amount of time, with brains hard wired with hundreds of thousands of years where survival was day to day and which depended on separating outside groups from your group, and people want to pretend it's simply the result of ignorance because they have never experienced the daily need to survive that led to its evolution. Throughout history all of mankind of all races have discriminated against outsiders.

Racism will never be eliminated at the individual level because we wouldn't be here had our incestors not discriminated. By "our" I mean everyone. Where racism is a problem in modern days is at the societal level. Racism at the societal level has all but been erased in the US. Laws and practice has eliminated it, which is why race baiters have created new concepts of racism so they can keep it alive. Cultural appropriation, privilege, systematic racism; all meritless bullshit with no basis in reality but it allows them to keep alive the propoganda that the evil white man is racist unless they denounce themselves.

So, yes, racism exists hardwired in each of our brains, but we can obviously over ride it with pragmatic thinking skills since, unlike a hundred thousand years ago, the person who doesn't look like you and is an outsider of your immediate tribe, isn't really a threat just because he looks a little different.

Jonathan_Vilma and 74 like this.
  20. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

Did you happen to take a peak at this video I posted a couple pages back? A man getting beat up by multiple people while someone tries to steal his car all while the people shooting the video are yelling 'that's what you get for voting for Trump!'

It's awesome to see the levels that is being stooped to because he got elected. Got nothing better to do, or no job? Make $1,500 a week to protest Trump!

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2016/11...r-1500-week-paid-anti-trump-protesters-411658

Protesters have supposedly been shitting in the streets. Don't get your way? Destroy the city! Disgusting.

https://www.google.com/amp/twitchy....-the-streets-last-night-will-disgust-you/amp/

#2420 Jonathan_Vilma, Nov 14, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.