2016 Presidential Race

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by NotSatoshiNakamoto, Sep 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

Country is pretty torn right now, but I am more interested to see our relations with Russia going forward. Will Trump just let Putin walk over him and let Putin do what he chooses in terms of Eastern Europe / Syria ... I just hope their ideals don't influence the US. I don't want to be like Russia ...

2. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Oh please. We aren't going to be like Russia.

BrowningNagle likes this.
  3. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Where was the rioting in the streets and burning flags going down?

4. slimjasi

slimjasi Well-Known Member

Bingo. The sheer panic from idealistic, pie-in-the-sky liberals is just silly. Look, as I pointed out weeks ago in this thread, Trump isn't even that conservative. I'm an independent who is very liberal on most social issues and I agreed with Trump on about half of the policy issues.

The liberal media has put an inordinate amount of time, energy, and effort into brainwashing minorities of all races, creeds, and sexual orientations that Trump is a racist, misogynist, and xenophobe. But, have any of these people actually looked at Trump's proposed policies? When you get past a recorded private conversation full of "guy stuff" and a few off-color remarks, what factual basis is there for any of these outlandish claims? People are sooooo blindsided by style and sooooo blind to substance.

#2104 slimjasi, Nov 9, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2016
    Jonathan_Vilma, 74 and FJF like this.
  5. RPOZ51

RPOZ51 Well-Known Member

She went too soon.

Technically, she had until January 20th.

Janet, we hardly knew ye.

#2105 RPOZ51, Nov 9, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2016
    74 likes this.
  6. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

I am glad this thing is over. In the end America is a big house. We just changed the curtains. Obama was a failure in my eyes. Although I find Trump appalling, I will root for him to make life better for all Americans. He has some good points and some terrible points. It is what it is. Time to move on.

Petro. You are a schmuck for calling Obama a Kenyan Muslim. He seems more like an atheist than a Muslim.

7. PickSix

PickSix Well-Known Member

She'll get the Native American vote

Slagan7 and NotSatoshiNakamoto like this.
  8. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

[​IMG]

Get used to that face, he'll probably hammer-spank Trump in 4 years.

9. abyzmul

We haven't had a US president make a meaningful decision since Jack Kennedy got his squash blown out all over the back of that limo.

Jets_Grinch likes this.
  10. 101GangGreen101

Obama did good and some bad, I wouldn't necessarily call him a failure, not even close. Recovery from a financial crisis, gay marriage, but having a rocky relationship with a republican congress probably screwed him in the long-run. Foreign policies could've been handled better. A lot of progress was made especially since Bush was in office. President is held accountable at the end of the day, but the president is nothing more then a puppet with limited power.

Anyway, the craziest part of the election was the white women not voting for a white woman president. What a joke, I guess you can grab them by the pussy and they will still support you lol ...

11. 101GangGreen101

George W. Bush made some pretty meaningful decisions don't you think? He pushed the limits of presidential power ...

12. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

There are a lot of white women out there that wish a man would grab them by the pussy.

In all seriousness though, perhaps that's the problem. The Clinton campaign tried that angle, appealing to women voters over Trump's character and took for granted that they would get their turnout. Looks like they should've hammered him more on policy and spoke to the hearty rust belt folks - men and women- a little more.

101GangGreen101 likes this.
  13. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

it was fucking hilarious, I said it last night too. Did you save that post to try and make a statement? haha

14. 101GangGreen101

LOL seriously at the first part, no doubt in my mind.

Clinton didn't focus enough on policies and what she can do for the country. Tried too hard to get the minority vote which she was successful in, but it takes more then the support of minorities to win an election. Spent too much time hanging out with Lebron James, Beyonce and other celebrities trying to win votes, while white women sniffed that out and probably thought she was fake. We know women hate fake bitches.

15. Brook!

Not really surprising. Women hate women more than they collectively hate men.

JDeacon and BrowningNagle like this.
  16. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

Bunch of closet racists in America though, including here...Lets be real.

'Kenyan Muslim' I'd chuckle if that was sarcasm but Petro forgot to his usual smiley ( :) )

:)

17. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

On both sides

joe, JetsVilma28 and abyzmul like this.
  18. abyzmul

No, I don't. I doubt he was trusted to do more than read the teleprompter.

19. Brook!

The term racism is thrown around so randomly nowadays. Everybody, every single living thing is racist. Trees are racist, each tree in a forest is among the likes of itself. Each animal hangs with their own race. You will not see a cat in a sheep herd. Humans are the same. I am white, although I believe I am no better than blacks or Chinese, by nature I feel whites like me closer to myself. Blacks find blacks closer to each other. Racism is when I develop a discrimination against another color. Meaning, not hanging with blacks, or claim whites being supreme to blacks etc. So, am I a racist? I don't think so. But do I find whites closer to myself, yes. Name it however you want.

Also racism isn't the problem when it comes to Presidents. It is fascism. Trump is a racist but more than that he is a fascist. You Yankees don't know but we saw our fair share of fascist dictators in Middle East. Trump has fascistic tendencies. Good thing USA has checks and balances to block Trump when he goes off the road.

Kerley Shuffle likes this.
  20. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

And dodge a flying shoe.

Anyways, anyone trying to compare Trump to Reagan is blind...Reagan came at a time to take office right after one of the worst Presidents in history was running the place (Jimmy Carter). Country was desperate and in dire need of some form of revolution.

Reagan a former actor sure but that was in the 50's...He became governor in 60's and most of the 70's and knew how to play the political game right. He had swag, commanded a presence and the confidence to get things done right.

Unfortunately, Trump is not in the mold. We can all hope, but he is going to make so many mistakes. My fear is he is the kind of guy who will make the dumbest mistakes on a regular basis.

Like Nuke a city in Syria once if Isis does something cruel again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.