2015 NCAA Football Thread

Discussion in 'NCAA' started by JStokes, May 7, 2015.

1. pdxdrew

pdxdrew Well-Known Member

Yeah. Oregon beat Stanford this year by forcing Stanford to throw and letting McCaffrey get his yards. But I've never seen McCaffrey this good. He's on another level.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

2. JStokes

JStokes Well-Known Member

Zeke Elliott looked great today but I hate to say it but the OSU guy I really like is Michael Thomas.

If we're drafting in the very high 20's and he's on the board I'd think about taking him. Notwithstanding Devin Smith.

_

3. JStokes

I know he's at least a year away but can he be a good/great pro?

Do you convert him into an Edleman?

_

4. JStokes

Lol fake fumble.

_

5. pdxdrew

pdxdrew Well-Known Member

I don't know his skills translate to the NFL. But he's got to have a place somewhere on the field.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

alleycat9 likes this.
  6. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

Productition for the win.

Time to start rethinking that budget strategy and firing of talent, ESPN.

7. joe

joe Well-Known Member

If Danny Woodhead's skills still translate to the NFL after 10 years in the league, then someone's going to find a place for McCaffrey.

alleycat9 likes this.
  8. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

mccaffrey will make a very good 3rd down back at a minimum in the nfl. the thing he has that most people dont realize is the understanding of the nfl game and what it takes to play at that level. his douchelord father i am sure has schooled him on that.

lots of teams this year that were very inflated and got thumped this past few days. iowa was a bad team playing a pitiful schedule. they got cruched. ok st same situation. really all of hte big 12 teams are a joke. yet every fucking year these assholes have 3 of them in the top 10 with 3 weeks to go. its complete bullshit, they have no business being in a playoff until they can prove that they play actual football in that pussified conference.

the pac 12 was pretty much exposed other than stanford who is the one real football team in that conference. the rest of them might as well be big 12 teams.

the sec hasnt really played great competition in alot of these bowls but has shown to be very strong top to bottom.

the acc showed itself to be weak as fuck.

the big 10 showed itself to be good in one division terrible in the other. i think michigan was the 2nd best team in that conference and ohio st the best and would have put on a much better show than michigan st did. mi st had a really really strong defense though and its what got them to the playoff. their lack of any kind of offense is what shut them down.

hopefully clemsons spread offense with skill guys at a bunch of positions can give bama problems, to line up a bunch of big slow footed white guys vs them and think you are going to beat them at the point of attack or protect the qb is a joke. its not going to happen, ever.

notre dame was exposed (as much as i hate to say it) once again and was unprepared, scared, soft and just not anywhere near the level of a real top 4 team. looking at these guys running around just a little too slow and with zero umph while getting man handled by these big ass men. nd had a number of guys out there that just didnt even look like they have seen the weight room. not good. somethings got to change in south bend for them to get over the hump.

9. JetsHuskers fan

JetsHuskers fan Well-Known Member

only 7 more months :)

10. alleycat9

im still disappointed that nebraska went to the big 10. they belong in the big 2 plus 6 goddamnit

11. JetsHuskers fan

You can blame that on TexASS. TexASS is also why A&M and Mizzou left for the SEC, Colorado went to the Pac-10

TexASS ruined the Big 12 with their arrogance, and once Oklahoma and KU leave for the Big 10 that conference will fold. Its the Bevo dung conference.

alleycat9 likes this.
  12. JetsHuskers fan

I was so happy when Colt McCoy went down and Bama beat them

Fuck them

13. alleycat9

this was all about the longhorn network deal they setup right. its a goddamn shame what happened to that conference.

14. JetsHuskers fan

It really is. It ended the Texas-Texas A&M rivalry, the Nebraska-Oklahoma, Nebraska- Mizzou and Nebraska-Colorado rivalries, and the Red River Rivalry is next.

I guarantee that within 3 years Oklahoma and Kansas leave the Big 12 for the Big 10, and the rest of the teams are split up between the SEC, Pac-12. I could see TexASS going indy.

15. alleycat9

anything for the almighty dollar. shame, hopefully it can get put back together again. i would prefer the swc and big 8 but ill take a big 12 that actually has real football teams in it.

16. JetsHuskers fan

the days of 8 and 10 team conferences are long gone.

17. alleycat9

to have 10 guys drafted in the first 4 rounds of the nfl draft and not win the national championship or even your conference. that's kind of a complete shame. its also amazing how urban meyer can bring kids of supreme talent into a location where they haven't been able to do that in the recent past.