2015-2016 NBA Thread

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by NYJalltheway, Oct 26, 2015.

1. JetLifeLo

JetLifeLo Well-Known Member

Well well well.... Let me just say this.

Kevin Wayne Durant... you are weak. You are a coward. You are not who you pretend to be.. You say one thing and actions show another. He led us on to thinking he was this quiet kid that was humble and ultra competitive.

Fuck the fact that he left OKC... i can deal with that. It's the fact that he went to the warriors... a team we were up 3-1 on and were a good game from KEVIN DURANT away from winning that series.

In games 5 and 6 Kevin Durant shot the ball 22 for 66. 20% lower than his career standards. The Thunder played very well in those games. Kevin Durant did not, and he bolted to the team that embarrassed him. OKC couldve and shouldve beaten these cowards... but KD has no clutch gene anymore, he has no dog in his heart, he has no leader sship in him to take a team over the hump himself... hell last two years RUSSELL WESTBROOK has been the best in OKC thank god or this team wouldnt have even had the little bit of constant success that they've had. Russ has also been the HEART of the team since lord knows how long.

If this was the first time KD choked up in the playoffs i wouldn't even be typing this right now... But Mr. Durant has been a consistant CHOKE ARTIST since we went to the finals. Yeah he's hit a few big shots in the regular season... big whoop. who cares? do it when it matters! When it matters KD has gotten to the point where he doesnt even get a shot up anymore.. he just straight up turns the ball over ... dribble himself into a trap then throws a weird cross court pass (gets intercepted).. or he'll just lose possession of the ball handle... or my favorite and most infamous KD moments... when he SLIPS AND FALLS!!!! Watched him do it 2 straight years in the playoffs and other times during the season..

I'm fed up with this guy... but for some reason i always believed he can turn the leaf, so i keep hopes high... then he turns around and does THIS SHIT....

I wouldn't have given a shit if KD just wanted a change in scenery... Boston would have been an awesome move for KD. But don't tell me you want to leave to "win championships" FUCK OUTTA HERE Kevin. You spent the last 6 years on a CONTENDING team. If KD was that good he woulda taken this franchise to the promise land... but he couldn't.. he isn't capabale of it.. Dude copped out and jumped on the best team in the NBA!. YOU HAVE NO LEGACY KEVIN DURANT. YOU'LL FOREVER BE KNOWN AS THE GUY THAT COULDNT BEAT EM SO HE JOINED EM!

P.S.

DONT COME BACK! YOU AINT LEBRON AND NEVER WILL BE! COWARD!!!!

NYJalltheway likes this.
  2. dawinner127

dawinner127 Well-Known Member

*mic drop*

I do think that this is way worse than LeBron to Miami . KD is leaving a top 5 player in Westbrook and two good players in Adams and Ibaka (well for the past 5 years before he got traded) to go to a team that just won 73 games. LeBron left Antwan Jameson to team up with wade and bosh. It's not even close IMO.

Also, does anyone think the Warriors big 3 (Steph klay and Draymon) will be willing to share their touches? They were 3 minutes away from winning back to back titles. Do they honestly think they need KD? I don't.

NYJalltheway and Jonathan_Vilma like this.
  3. JStokes

JStokes Well-Known Member

And there you have it, the reason he can leave with a clear conscience.

Too funny.

_

4. BigSnacks54

BigSnacks54 Well-Known Member

Do you have a rant prepared for Westbrook? Because he's probably going to be traded and or leave next offseason.

5. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

At least you got the YEAR OF THE GENO

<_<
    >_>

Sucks man, just don't go out there burning jerseys

JetLifeLo likes this.
  6. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

Or firing semi-automatic assault rifles

7. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

Well that's very necessary

8. NYJFan10

NYJFan10 Well-Known Member

It's not official yet...but apparently Wade and his gf (Gabrielle Union) both started following the Cavs lol

The NBA's turning into La Liga.

Satan likes this.
  9. Sam Hammer

Sam Hammer Well-Known Member

Aw. Poor seattle sonics fans. They've had it rough. Might as well move the franchise back to Seattle after Westbrook leaves next year.

10. Antoni

Antoni Well-Known Member

What can the Cavs pay Wade? Certainly not the $50m/2years that he wants from the Heat

11. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

Kevin Love's contract is $21M so the cavs have close to enough after dumping him

12. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

That's what kills me. OKC drafts and develops excellent players, got him twin towe ring 7' down load, traded an overpaid underperforming power forward for a solid young prospect and a promising future player (in Oladipo) and at the very least could be a good 3 & D player they expected Roberson to be.

LeBron left trash in Cleveland to team up with only 2 other players filled out with a roster of essentially garbage beyond aging Ray Allen and a couple other irrelevant 3 point shooters. Not to mention D-Wade had injury concerns and he and Bosh both broke down in the playoffs.

The NBA is slowly turning into a league where every superstar will only join up with each other even more than they do already. As if there wasn't a ton of collusion already this just makes it that much worse. I'm praying OKC keeps Westbrook and they beat GS down in the playoffs.

Such a shame for the league. Golden State better win back to back championships or its a colossal failure. They're all young and loaded too. They should win 75 games.

NYJalltheway and Red Menace like this.
  13. Jonathan_Vilma

Wade might as well go to the Cavs at this point too. It's a 2 team race in the West (really only should be a one team race) and really only a one team race in the East that could see the Pacers or Celtics challenge them to a 7 game season.

Indiana's quietly had a really good offseason but they need Paul George to play to an MVP level to have a chance at beating the Cavs.

#1313 Jonathan_Vilma, Jul 5, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2016
    Red Menace likes this.
  14. mute

mute Well-Known Member

You hate him then will love him later in his career just like LeBron.

When LeBron announced he was going to South Beach that shit was national news and all you seen were fans burning his Jersey and throwing every curse word you can imagine at him.

Years later he announces his return and all are on his dick again.

My point is no matter what you might believe is his reason there is no point in getting overly emotional about his decision.

We will all look back at this and say it wasn't a big deal.

Sent from my BLU LIFE ONE X using Tapatalk

15. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

What in sports is a big deal? It's all just entertainment to talk about.

16. BigSnacks54

BigSnacks54 Well-Known Member

The league is a one team race, barring any injury. I understand KD expressing his right as a FA, but it's hard to see anyone challenging the Warriors at all.

17. Jonathan_Vilma

That's basically why he put all the weight in the world on his own shoulders, even more so than Lebron did. The Heat were almost like an experiment as they basically built that team in the offseason. This Warriors team was already built as the best regular season team ever, and now they throw a top 5 player into the mix.

It hurts his legacy if they don't win, and tarnishes it a bit either way joining this team.

18. Satan

Satan Well-Known Member

Waste of bullets

19. JetLifeLo

JetLifeLo Well-Known Member

You miss 44 shots in TWO games that could clinch the NBA Finals... while the rest of the team is playing great !!! And this clown goes to the team he missed all those shots against... AND THEN BLAMES MY GUY RUSSELL WESTBROOK!!!!! LMAOOOO!!!

Confirmation that he's a weak hearted COP OUT!

KISS MY ASS GOODBYE

20. mute

mute Well-Known Member

The Warriors reportedly have interest in 41-year-old Ray Allen. LOL