2012 TGG 3 ROUND MOCK DRAFT / Discussions only

Discussion in 'Draft' started by WW85, Dec 6, 2011.

1. nyjetsrule

nyjetsrule Active Member

I think if Sanu escapes round 1, he's a lock to the Rams. Their two biggest needs are WR and OT, with Kalil on board, they need a WR, if Sanu is there, he's a lock imo.

The Bucs would have to move up to get him imo. I fucking hate that Ingram could be a Patriot. Thats just not right.

So badly wanted him for GB. Still got a great ILB. GB literally needs help on all levels of that defense, they need potentially 2 DL 3 LB's and 2 secondary guys. So snagging Burfict is going to help them out a lot. Although GB fans are desperate for somebody across from Matthews. Upshaw would be perfect for them. They are the team that already has the dynamic pass rusher in Clay Matthews, they need that all around super man opposite him. Thats where Upshaw would be a perfect fit, a match made in heaven. I could see the Pack be in a position to make a move up this April. TT isn't normally a move up guy, but he did it for Matthews, and might do it again if the right defensive prospect slides. For instance if Kirkpatrick or Upshaw somehow made it to 20, I could see him making a move up for them

2. nyjetsrule

nyjetsrule Active Member

does it really surprise you? I mean they have had 2 first rounders (while only using one) for what feels like a decade

3. JohnnyThaJet

JohnnyThaJet Active Member

Pick should be up soon, sorry just got back from class.

4. WW85

WW85 MOCKERATOR

FWIW, I have the Giants Pick and we aren't going to wait on the Pats' pick again for 2 hours.....so things should pick up real soon.

5. JohnnyThaJet

Had another pick taken away right before I was going to pick. I wanted Burfict so badly on this team but he fell back one spot short and prior to that Melvin Ingram was gone. My top 2 for this Ravens team but its all good!

Nick Perry is the best OLB on the board and ILB and OLine can be met later on. They need a strong pass rushing replacement for Johnson off the edge and Perry can definitely be that. The Ravens also love to run 4-3 sets and Perry can put his hands on the dirt and play that position as well. He needs some time to work more of his mechanics and stay healthy but if he can he should be very successful on a great front 7.

6. CodeGreen

CodeGreen Active Member

Im here give me a second

JTJ thanks for stealing my pick

7. JohnnyThaJet

Hahaha hey I got mine stolen too!

8. BakerMaker

BakerMaker Well-Known Member

Can make the next Pats pick if need be unless a 1 team GM or no team GM wants to do it.

Perry is great value and is a typical Newsome pick(He's pure BPA) and Ingram was the pass rusher I was hinting at either. NE is lucky HOU had no need for one or else Ingram would be a Texan.

9. nyjetsrule

nyjetsrule Active Member

I blame Magilla. If he hadnt taken 2 guys back to back off of my board, i wouldnt have had to take Burfict, thus forcing JTJ to steal Perry from CG.

It's Magilla's fault.

10. nyjetsrule

nyjetsrule Active Member

All you picking for NE buddy. I don't want the dirty job. I would probably just take some short future coach from the MAC to be their future of the QB position

11. JohnnyThaJet

Mutiny on Magilla!

12. MagillaGuerilla

MagillaGuerilla New Member

Well if WW wouldn't have drafted Hightower to the Titans, this all wouldn't have been set in motion!

13. JohnnyThaJet

So.... Mutiny on WW?

14. laxin

laxin Active Member

I would hate if Ingram fell to NE. I could see it happening, and that would truly suck. Oh well. Then we would see who would turn out to be a better pick in Ingram vs. Upshaw... hopefully we would win that one.

15. WW85

WW85 MOCKERATOR

...and you and I were the only one to like my Upshaw pick for the Jets.

SOJFs...never satisfied:)!

I think Dont'a was a good pick for Tennessee.

16. WW85

WW85 MOCKERATOR

Mike is about to pick for his Giants and then BakerMaker will pick for the Pat's.

17. BakerMaker

BakerMaker Well-Known Member

I liked the Upshaw pick for NYJ. I am cool with it but I would still be angry at Philly for taking Floyd 1 pick ahead of NY.

Not big on the Hightower fan as I think a WR like Jeffrey or Wright might be too good to pass up in TEN for Money Man Locker to get to work with for years to come. Well unless Hightower can play OLB though I don't know a whole lot on how the TEN LB group is besides Colin McCarthy being a heck of a find.

18. JohnnyThaJet

Ingram is dangerous on NE, they love to move guys around and that is perfect for Ingram. He can play DE, OLB, ILB, and DT he'd definitely open up there defensive playbook, Id hate it so much but its a good pick for the Pats.

The only thing I will say is NE never makes the obvious choice, which means they most likely will end up getting a RB or CB, just cause.

19. JohnnyThaJet

Hey, where were all these fans who hated the Upshaw pick? I certainly loved it, although I thought he'd never even get there.

I think most of us certainly loved the pick, many just have this mindset that hes just Calvin Pace 2.0, which is completely false but somehow is still cemented into peoples heads.

20. nyjetsrule

nyjetsrule Active Member

too be honest, if Ingram is sitting there at 27, the pats will do what they always do on draft day, trade back to a team stupid enough to to give up a future #1. They did it last year with Mark Ingram, who literally was the perfect fit for their franchise, so they could later add Steven Ridley and some other RB I dont think saw the field this year. I think Pats fans are regetting that one big time...