2012 Fatcesa thread

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by Murrell2878, Feb 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JStokes

JStokes Well-Known Member

Ok I am now convinced. You are SG3/Mitch Dumstein. This is right out of your schtick.

You must have gotten a new computer with a new IP address.

_

2. jonnyd

jonnyd 2007 TGG.com Funniest Poster Award Winner

yup..and "she" is posting in the Ranger thread talking about hockey too. total assclown

3. JStokes

I'm not harassing you, just trying to figure out which previously banned poster you are. I haven't insulted or attacked you, just trying to figure it out. You're clearly not LoneStarLady, the respected poster over at JI and you're clearly not a woman so I suspect you've chosen that screen name to try and throw off the mods. You just joined a month ago literally days after Mitch Dumstein (aka SG3) and Proud Jet Fan (aka Mitch Dumstein) were banned and you seem to know too much about posters here as if you've been on the board for years (no doubt previously banned).

Your delivery is clearly SG3ish in nature so putting 2 and 2 together, pretty sure you're him.

Again, no violation of the TOS, I've never attacked or insulted you but I'm just trying to figure out who you are and it's obvious you're SG3/Mitch Dumstein.

I was actually trying to help you from being banned again because choosing a new screen name to rejoin after being banned is a TOS violation and I thought if you toned down the SG3 stuff you'd be able to stick around longer.

Just trying to help you out here dude.

_

4. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

They need to do something because the majority of these Thursday night games have been crap and I just cant see Nantz and Simms calling these games. It hurts them TBH because when you hear them, you automatically assume its a quality matchup, but it wont be on Thursday Nights. I also question how Nantz and Simms will holdup calling two games a week. These guys study the matchup they are going to call, they look into the history, they talk to the players, etc. I actually recall last season they called the Thanksgiving game then called the Chiefs/Broncos which was rare because they usually have the Sunday off after thanksgiving. (They only did it because the Chiefs/Broncos had a ton of momentum)

But JohnnyD, if you think there is to much football now....just wait ten years. The NFL is heading toward having matchups at every possible timeslot available. Earlier in the year the Chargers/Raiders had a game at 11:30 at night, it did good, and then after reports came out that the NFL will look into doing that in the future on a regular basis. Then we had reports of dual monday night games all year. I think the NFL has a vision of having every single game in a seperate time slot. Hell even this season the NFL will be playing a London game at 9:30 in the morning, if that goes over well then the NFL will probably look into making that permanent to. Your Sundays in 10 years are going to look like this:

Sunday:

9:30 - London Early game
    1:00 - FOX/CBS broadcast
    4:30 - FOX/CBS broadcast
    8:30 - Sunday Night Football
    11:30 - West Coast football

5. JStokes

Your one and only good buddy from JI (before you were permabanned there) is lying to you.

I've never gone to the mods. Not my style. Not what adults do.

But carry on. I'll await your next SG3 implosion.

_

6. JStokes

I know, you should put me on "Ignore".

Because that's what SG3/Mitch Dumstein would do.

Then (i) continue to respond to me and (ii) brag that you've got me on ignore.

We've all seen it before.

_

7. JStokes

LOL didn't see your sig Mitch!

Welcome back SG3!!

_

8. RuJFan

RuJFan Well-Known Member

Spongebob lawyerpants ....

9. Ralebird

Ralebird Well-Known Member

Newsday is saying FS1 is picking up the television contract.
    Yawn.

10. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

And Francesa said he wouldnt go national which never made sense because he actually has a national audience, the YES network was broadcasted in more than just the NY area.

11. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

FOX owns YES and FoxSports1, it also was odd that FOX choose Kays show and now has the ESPN logo plastered all over their station, despite ESPN being the biggest enemy to FOX.

12. greenbeanz

greenbeanz Well-Known Member

all very true and odd circumstances at the end of the day.

still its a great move for mike and FS1. his national audience is a lot bigger than most, even he realized.

13. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

Well Kay cant say anything now because Francessa just 1up'd him. FS1 gets broadcasted in so many more locations and is the main sports station for FOX while the YES network is nowhere as large as FS1.

14. greenbeanz

absolutely. its huge for FS1 too bc that network has been a dumpster fire so far as far as original content goes. they need the pope

15. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

Im interested to see how big Francesa becomes now. I know a lot of people from the east coast listen to him and know about him but If I were to ask a sports fan on the west coast if they know who he is, I doubt they do.

Its gone from WFAN vs ESPN Radio to now FS1 vs ESPN. Lets see if Fatcesa can pull higher ratings than Sportcenter. If he can, then he deserves the "championships" he claims to have.

16. greenbeanz

people forget that YES is on directv and dish network. they wont show games bc of blackout laws (unless you have the mlb and nba package, then you can watch yankee and net games on there.) but all the other programming is available to them.

and yeah, those "championships" will be validated if he can win ratings over ESPN. what those "championships" are for, god only knows. my guess is a guiness world record for most diet coke consumed during a workday.

17. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

Well now everything he says will be under the microscope. I wonder if he plans on talking about horse racing while ESPN is airing "NFL Live"? Lets see if he becomes a ratings chaser, if so I doubt we never hear about horse racing again.

Also how much will Coca Cola pay him to keep the label on his soda? or just give him a lifetime supply and tell him to keep the label on, good deal?

18. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

It sucks the yankees are on WFAN, we could have had live commentary on TV from Francesa for the first time ever. (Hes never been able to on TV because YES put the yankee games on over him).

19. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

LOL 2nd caller in and we already got the mongo saying the Jets and Woody will draft him for publicity, Francessa didnt agree surprisingly.

20. greenbeanz

i think the Coke deal helps the station. you know mike aint paying for that shit.

as far as horse racing and gambling talk, i would be devastated if he stopped that stuff and chased tv ratings. everything i know about horses (barely anything bc im not into them really but still) is from mike talking about triple crown races.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.