2012 Fatcesa thread

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by Murrell2878, Feb 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ollie

ollie Right Wing NutJob

"Even bad teemz win faw gamez now!"

2. BleedGreen89

BleedGreen89 Well-Known Member

what else did you guys expect out of the fat man this afternoon? of course he was gonna talk about how lucky the jets were

yaw a charity case!!!!

3. jilozzo

jilozzo Well-Known Member

LOL...."mounting"

4. #28Martin

#28Martin Well-Known Member

I still don't get the Tampa Bay one. Geno was pounded out of bounds, where is the fortunate call? It's an obvious call. The one yesterday, letter of the law, it's the right call. Now, if you want to say it happened against the Jets, i'd be pissed, no doubt about it, but that doesn't mean it's the wrong call. You want to say they were fortunate cause that call hasn't been made in the past, that's ok but the Tampa Bay call isn't fortunate one bit. And they didn't get a break yesterday, a break is if it's the wrong call.

5. ollie

ollie Right Wing NutJob

That was an Opie & Anthony caller for sure... They were trashing him this morning... :rofl:

6. ollie

ollie Right Wing NutJob

[youtube]L7Gkj9XIwY4[/youtube]

7. jilozzo

jilozzo Well-Known Member

MF has mike perrera on and is licking his asshole, agreeing with his explanations on the rule regarding the FG from yesterday....

perrerra says the refs need to make the call regardless of when it is in the game - and MF agrees with this!

of course he is contradicting himself by agreeing with perrera cause he just spent the last hour saying the refs shouldn't make that call in that spot.

nonsense

8. J4TailgateCrew

J4TailgateCrew New Member

Except the vagiants, of course!

9. jerseyjay14

jerseyjay14 Well-Known Member

man if only the giants werent so unlucky, they wouldnt be 0-6 right now :rofl:

10. Mitch_Dumstein

I originally picked the stinking midgets to win and cover tonight but after listening to Butterbutt talk about the "hapless" Vikings, I'm now rooting for AP to run for 300 and 4 TDs and for "Hawl uf Fama Eloi" to throw 5 picks including a pick 6...

GO VIKES

I only wish Carton had taken today's callers suggestion and named the 75 lb pig "Francesa"

11. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

Mike was unlistenable today. "Lucky" "Lucky" "Lucky". Are you serious?

Does he realize in 2011 if it wasnt for an INCORRECT call from a referee the Giants lose a game in Arizona and do not make the playoffs that year. Remember when Victor Cruz tripped and got back up and fumble? oh yea lets forget.

But what did Mike Pierara think about that call in 2011? Oh wait he says the refs messed up, I guess the Giants should be stripped of there Super Bowl right?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/03/victor-cruz-fumble-giants_n_991958.html

Francessa can fuck off, its not like the refs made the wrong call, they made the right one. In the Giants case the Refs actually made the wrong call, thats "getting lucky". Also wasnt the Jets game tied?

12. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

This guy is a clinical case I guess. Was he raped by a guy wearing a Jets jersey at some point? Where does this hate come from?

13. truthbtold

truthbtold Well-Known Member

The fat asshole can't even do math. By the time I tuned in, awl dey needid wuz 15 yards and da game wuz ova.

I guess in Mike's donut eating world, 56 yard FG's are gimmes for the Patritos. What a pompous douchebag.

14. hornblower

hornblower Well-Known Member

Francesa

What I heard was mostly boring but I think that the callers who try to make stupid comments should remember that people are listening and do not need to hear their childish nonsense.
    Why not comment on the wonderful number of fine young players the Jets have and give credit to the previous regime and the present one for excellent work in drafting and scouting? They are a couple of players away from really being good.

15. RuJFan

RuJFan Well-Known Member

Fat Bastard?
    Credit? da Jets????

Are you drunk or something?

16. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

It is amazing that people still listen to this guy on a regular basis,,,,it is also amazing that at his age he is able to stay awake for his entire show while on the air :rofl:

17. Milliner is your Mommy

Milliner is your Mommy Well-Known Member

As a long time O&A listener I giggle like a little girl whenever I see them referenced outside of the show.

I remember when Al Dukes worked for them and Ron and Fez and now he's on Boomer and Carton

18. Mitch_Dumstein

Tomorrow, the Fat Pig will tell us that " Duh Goinds had a grade ovvenzive effit lazt night againzd a reeely touv Viging teem and dere vigdory proooved dad, firzt, dey are bagg in da thig of their divizion raze, segund, dat Eli iz a truly grade QB and third and lazt dat unlike da Jedz dey dond gota be luggy to win a game

Ming wid da flazh

19. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

Gutsy pawfawmance by da Giants shutting down Petuhsun and awl pro Josh Freeman. Kid led da Bucks to ten wins only a ye-ah ago.

Dey created feyah in da hearts of da Vikings...okayy..and forwst precious turnovahz which resulted in a decisive viktory.

Back afta dis

20. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

Exactly, that was one of the worst calls in NFL History.

And I guess Welker dropping a sure first down wasn't luck, or Manningham staying inbounds or Tyree keeping that ball off the ground weren't either

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.