2012 Fatcesa thread

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by Murrell2878, Feb 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

this isn't politics its football,they aren't trying to win an election and they don't owe anyone an explanantion on what they are doing. the radio stations should want them on so they can get ratings. you don't think jet fans are gravitating to espn radio to hear rex in his weekly spot? francessca is popular but he is costing the station ratings with his little vendetta with the jets

2. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

i like lagreca. he actually uses some common sense.

3. Jon_Snow

Jon_Snow New Member

Like in the movies you need a bad guy. That's how Mike generates interest. Mike is a tough, opinionated sports critic, the rants draw in listeners who either love what he is saying or hate it. And lets face it hate and anger sells. Ever notice how much extra time is devoted to the local team that loses. Even on the board. What is there to say after a win. Great job, lets hope we do it again. After a loss is page after page, we need to do this, or that play killed us, we need a change at this position, blah blah. That just how it goes. Mike for the most part is just entertainment and so is sports. As fans we can't play in the game and have no control over what our team does, all we can do is talk.

4. LongIslandBlitz

LongIslandBlitz Well-Known Member

I might be the only Jet fan who actually enjoys listening to Big Mike, It's not like the shit he says isn't true 95 percent of the time, He exaggerates alot but i like listening to him

5. Jon_Snow

Jon_Snow New Member

compared to lot of the other sports talk, Tank actually has real sports opinions. I also like the fact he's not afraid of pissing anyone off.

6. major33

major33 Well-Known Member

I liked him much better when he was with Russo, now I listen because politics is too depressing. I guess he's less depressing out of the two. :sad:

7. 94Abraham

94Abraham Well-Known Member

Hate Mike or not, he actually made some sense with a few things he said. Anyone listening to conference could tell he seems just like a yes man and is willing to just go with the flow. We need change here. I know its early but you can tell he doesnt seem like someone who wants to be the bad guy and give Rex less control. You can even tell by Woodys press conference that him and Woody are both in love with Rex. By hearing these two guys talk, Rex could have 2 more losing seasons in a row and they would still keep him. That press conference was definitely a little bit of a surprise...

8. 2insane

2insane Well-Known Member

With Russo, he had someone to play off of

9. Jon_Snow

Jon_Snow New Member

Depressing. Big surprise Woody and Rex pick a new GM who will do what they want. But yeah another dose of more of the same, only under a different name.

10. 2insane

Illusion of change.

11. ArmandJ

ArmandJ Well-Known Member

Don't know what you're talking about. The hell you expect him to say 'Yeah, we're going to fire WRECKS so all the darksiders can be happy'. Please. Idzik and Woody don't strike me as stupid people. Most people on here are expecting us to go 6-10 to 7-9. If we 5 or less wins, Rex is most likely going to be fired. If we have a winning record, but miss the playoffs do you honestly think Rex is going to be fired? It's that 6-10 to 8-8 zone that will be interesting. If we are achieving that record with a lot of young guys and whatnot, he should stay. If this is Sanchez starting and little change around him, he should go.

That being said, some of you need to get it out of your heads that Rex is the czar of the New York Jets.

12. 2insane

Like Mike said, who is the man?

13. ArmandJ

It is fairly obvious that John Idzik is the man.

14. 74

74 Well-Known Member

Nonsense. Gimme a break.

15. KWJetsFan

KWJetsFan Well-Known Member

I hear you get two free tampons with every hour you listen to that station. Good for you young lady.

16. 2insane

So that is the consensus

17. ArmandJ

There's nothing wrong with a consensus. This consensus involves the front office and the general manager. Rex and the coaching staff should obviously have a little input, but it won't be overwhelming.

18. 2insane

We will see

19. YOYOYO

YOYOYO Active Member

20. Harrier Manc-Jet

cant help but listen to fatty, as much as i hate him he gets all my rage out about the jets by listening to the fat shite.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.