Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Draft' started by WW85, Mar 7, 2011.
Awesome job guys, only 2 hours.
I enjoyed Rd 2 much better, very competitive.
35) Cincinnati Bengals (Magilla) - Jonathan Baldwin, WR, Pitt
39) Tennessee Titans (Magilla) -Rodney Hudson, C/G Florida State
43) Minnesota Vikings (Magilla) - Jake Locker, QB, Washington
47) St. Louis Rams (Magilla) - Danny Watkins, OG, Baylor
51) Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Magilla) - Quan Sturdivant, LB, UNC
55) Kansas City Chiefs (Magilla) - Marcus Cannon, OT, TCU
59) Atlanta Falcons (Magilla) - Randall Cobb, WR, Kentucky
63) Green Bay Packers (Magilla) - Daniel Thomas, RB, Kansas State
Can you say safe picks? Not a whole lot of flare...
There are 2 CB's and 1 QB that I'am really surprised were not taken, the rest is really solid. Great job you guys.
I'll say, on more than one occasion I had everything lined up, including a pic, only for him to be drafted at that moment by someone else.
I really thought Acho would fall to the Packers, what a terror that tandem would be.
He doesn't get a lot of credit publicly, but Kevin Greene turned Matthews into a monster. He is a great player coach who was a master of that position, plus a dash of crazy never hurt...
Sheard will, most likely. Not Reed though. From reading articles by draft analysts on ESPN mostly in the past week, it looks like the Brooks Reed hype machine is up and running. If memory serves me, one of the most recent articles argued that Reed had the best combine out of any player, and started comparing him to a poor man's Matthews.
His crazy good split helped a lot, plus the fact that he's bigger than Matthews.