Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Draft' started by WW85, Mar 7, 2011.
I think he's this year's Saffold.
Damn, I had Pouncey in my sight, guess I'll raid another Florida school.
I'm thrilled to get Pouncey...big need for Zona.
If the CBA gets settled....zona may sign Kolb.
Washington needs a new quarterback.
With Newton, Kaepernick, and Gabbert gone, Dalton is my highest rated player at the position.
I hate myself...
What happened to Jabba?
(nothing against Magilla, just curious)
I disagreed with him and he didn't like it.
The Niners will likely lose Aubrayo Franklin if a CBA is reached.
Phil Taylor was pretty high on my board and he fills a big need.
GH picked my first choice (Rudolph) for Denver earlier...Mason Foster would be a nice addition to a defense probably going back to the 4-3.
^ Foster was a great choice.
I was probably going to take him with the Jaguars' next pick.
I was unhappy with the WR board, so I went Guard. Watkins brings physicality to the interior that has been missing, Bell and Goldberg are one of the worst guard pairs in the league.
Gotta keep the pretty boy QB on his feet...
I just read the pick in the 2nd round.
Good job to the 4 of you. I like some of the picks in the 2nd that people may not think should be there.
i particularly enjoyed the raiders selection. Perfect pick.
My bad guys, gimme a sec...
I would also like to say, I'm not surprised Sheard and Reed fell to late round 2. I think we as Jets fans are over-rating them as prospects because of the positions that they play, which is a gigantic need for us. I'm not saying that they won't be good players, just that I think that they can be had in the mid-late round 2, so a trade down is advisable if those are the guys we have high on our target list.
I wanted to pick either of them earlier, no fit for my team or a similar pick in Rd 1.
They deserve to be drafted higher on their ability.
Reed I think can make it to early 2 to justify taking him at 30. That 10 yard split is going to make teams think about taking him earlier when he has the same burst as WRs and CBs. If a team feels that burst shows up on film, then he's a 1st rounder.
I think Sheard will be a 2nd rounder.
I still think Justin Houston might be there at 30. Just my gut feeling.
I was gonna go with Sheard with the Bucs, but I couldn't bring myself to go back-2-back DEs, even though I didn't pick the first one.
Hopefully Wilkerson isn't a square peg being forced into a round hole like I think he is...
36) Denver Broncos (GH) - Kyle Rudolph, TE, Notre Dame
40) Dallas Cowboys (GH) - Rahim Moore, S, UCLA
44) Detroit Lions (GH) - Chimdi Chekwa, CB, Ohio State
48) Oakland Raiders (GH) - Dontay Moch, LB, Nevada
52) New York Giants (GH) - Ryan Williams, RB, Virginia Tech
56) New Orleans Saints (GH)- Jabaal Sheard, DE, Pitt
60) New England Patriots (GH) - Sam Acho, DE/OLB, Texas
64) Pittsburgh Steelers (GH) - Ras-I Dowling, CB, Virginia
I think I win on the Moch pick alone. If that was a Rd 3 I would have absolutely taken Van Dyke.
34) Buffalo: Ben Ijalana, OT, Villanova
38) Arizona: Mike Pouncey, C/OG, Florida
42) Houston: Aaron Williams, CB, Texas
46) Denver: Mason Foster, OLB, Washington
50) San Diego: Leonard Hankerson, WR, Miami
54) Eagles: Bruce Carter, OLB, North Carolina
58) Ravens; Brooks Reed, DE/OLB, Arizona
62) Chicago: Stephen Wisniewski, C, Penn State
I'm happy with my take.
Reed, Williams, Pouncey & Foster were great values and addressed need.