2011 Jets PLAYOFF SONG!!

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by BenGrahamFan, Jan 2, 2011.

1. Phallus Phil

Phallus Phil New Member

Do you like popsicles?

You do?

Well, then you need to come down to my cellar where I've got a whole freezer full of popsicles...

2. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Do love to give handjobs to city bus drivers?

All day long?

You must be popular in Chicago.

3. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

Is that the 2nd or 3rd time you posted that in 10 posts?

Do you like the smell of freshly woken taint in the morning?

4. Jets201

Jets201 New Member

After listening again, I have to say that it is kinda wack, especially now that I learned he's trying to make money off it. I just wish empire state of mind wasn't the de facto NY anthem now, I can't stand that song. JayZ making the NY hat more popular than the Yankees? The new Sinatra? Come on. I like the version with just Alicia Keys better. This was the best NY tribute hip hop song:
    [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9TjQWvgY_Q[/YOUTUBE]

5. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

Finally listened to this pile of shit song.

6. Phallus Phil

Phallus Phil New Member

Let me quickly clarify the original point before the bell rings and you have to get back to home room.

The NYJ FAN BASE is a bit too exuberant with it's Pep Rally cries. The NYJ organization has no correlation to the silliness; that is clear.

So, if this fan base truly wants to join the Big Boys in IND, PIT, BAL, and NE then act like it’s been there before (although in fairness it has not as evidenced by the unfamiliar position of consecutive post-season appearances).

Now then: what color popsicle do you want down in my freezer?

7. abyzmul

Did Pats fans and Ravens fans act like they been there before? Because it strikes me that prior to 2001, not only didn't Pats fans act like they'd been there before - they simply WEREN'T THERE.

Baltimore fans, please, I was at the Jets@Baltimore game in week 17 of the 2000-01 season and I can tell you that Ravens fans acted like the Mayor of Baltmore had just sent his best girl down to service them that Sunday. Is that what you'd call 'acting like you've been there before'?. But I'm sure you had no idea how Baltimore fans had acted prior to their Super Bowl, just as we all know that you had no idea how Pats fans acted before 2001.

'Acting like you've been there before'. Let's face it, I've heard it on the radio and Patriots frauds like yourself latched onto it to pretend to act superior to Jets fans, as if you didn't furiously beat your meat in the shower to thoughts of a Danny Woodhead screen pass.

If you acted like you'd been there before, you'd be examining the game of football, as opposed to trying to taunt rival fans on a message board. That's not 'acting as if you'd been there before'. That's 'acting as if your dick is 17 centimeters long.' And judging by your choice of screen names, I doubt that's much of an exagerration.

#67 abyzmul, Jan 4, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2011
  8. LeonNYJ

LeonNYJ Well-Known Member

On 1050, they played part of it for D'Brick, not sure if he liked it, the way he sounded he really didn't too much, but he gave it a thumbs up because it's cool that someone's rapping about the Jets.

9. JfaulkNYJ

JfaulkNYJ New Member

come on what? this is atrocious, and embarrassing.

10. joe

joe Well-Known Member

Rico, it gets worse:
    the Dfags stole their fight song (note for note) from the Houston Oilers:

[youtube]TvWn_yGaA-Y[/youtube]

11. Phallus Phil

Phallus Phil New Member

Ah, the SOJ fan frustration is seeping through. Wonderful!

First, study up on your BAL history (back to CLE). Next, understand that NE went to SB's prior to '01 and didn't "magically" get good. You didn't comment on IND & PIT - good, saves me time.

Your ad hominem fallacies don't work. Look back, I did not taunt anyone until you came after me. Additionally - do not assume to whom my allegiance lies, little man. I was running around in my Green #12 Football Uniform throwing the matching Green & White Football for imaginary 100-yard TD passes before you were a twinkle of ejaculate.

So what flavor popsicle?

12. LeonNYJ

LeonNYJ Well-Known Member

Just for the record, 17 cm = 6.7 inches. That's about 1 inch above the average.

13. abyzmul

Little man! You keep slipping off that dung-covered pedestal you had initially propped yourself on as you imagined yourself to be exploding onto the scene, instead of the usual destination of a Kleenex.

Who said anything about Super Bowls? Don't question my ability to follow debate if it's a quality that you lack, it wrecks any sort of leverage you think you've managed to gain. I mentioned the Ravens and the Patriots in those years, not because they had won the Super Bowl, but because it marked their emergence as contenders, and not a one-season happenstance.

As far as your allegiance, I think I'll assume whatever happens to please me at the moment. Right now, I'll assume that your allegiance belongs to the sweaty balls of a 2 year old German Shepherd.

14. abyzmul

Isn't that just sad?

15. Phallus Phil

Phallus Phil New Member

Yeah - my buddy 'abyzmul' hasn't hit metric conversion priciples in his pre-algebra studies just yet. He's a bright kid though, he'll get there...

16. abyzmul

Did you need LeonNYJ to take your shoes off so you could get to 17? I know those double knots can be tricky.

17. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

Hahahahahahahahahaha.

18. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

take it to the TT forum, fellas.

19. WW85

WW85 MOCKERATOR

Take it to the TT forum.

Enough personal shit!!

20. Phallus Phil

Phallus Phil New Member

Nice!

If you were a Head Coach, you'd definitely be Bill Cowher: emotional over rational.

I love your posts after you've taken the time to reference a thesaurus.