2011 Fatcesa thread (Jets related only) - Revis owns fatty on 10/21/2011

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by LoyalJetsFan, Mar 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MayoGate

MayoGate Active Member

hahahahahaha

2. ShadeTree#55

ShadeTree#55 Active Member

I hate the guy, but the book is out on Sanchez. Look at all the tipped balls from the opposing Dlines before the picks.

3. The Uniform Bomber

The Uniform Bomber Spivey's Agent

According to Francesa, "the Jets have not done a good job drafting the last couple of years."

4. Murrell2878

Murrell2878 Lets go JETS!

From the 3 years he's been here, his best throw is the down the field throw, which we did not have this year. Also, the OL was so bad he was getting a lot of rush in his face which caused a lot of batted balls this year too.

5. Sundayjack

Sundayjack pǝʇɔıppɐ ʎןןɐʇoʇ

I had a morbid curiosity about what he was doing today. It's like friggin' Christmas morning for him.

6. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

To his credit, two years ago he said Holmes is "a canca in da locka room."

My god, he was right.

7. JFToLong

JFToLong Banned

I absolutely despise him, and won't listen to him, but based on what everyone is saying here, he is absolutely right. Unfortunately, the Jets have all of this coming to them. They made their beds now have to lie in them.

8. KWJetsFan

KWJetsFan Well-Known Member

Giants related, but funny:

"It doesn't matter at all that the Giants won the division at 9-7. The NFC East is a good division. The Cowboys are talented and the Eagles are good, so 9-7 doesn't matter."

Really? 1 team with a winning record makes it a "good" division?

9. KWJetsFan

KWJetsFan Well-Known Member

"A great win for the Giants, and yes.......it is their town. Not even a discussion. Jets are home licking their wounds and calling press conferences while the Giants are preparing for a home playoff game."

Had to take that shot, didn't he?

10. The Uniform Bomber

"The Giants are back and hosting a game in the Playoffs. The Jets are at home licking their wounds."

Hmm.. I don't seem to recall him expressing these sentiments in '09 and '10 when the Jets were in the Playoffs and the Giants weren't.

I hate this fuckhead.

11. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

I love how all these fraud Giants fans who wanted Coughlin fired are now sucking his dick. Fucking worst fans in sports.

12. His points are about as short sighted and reactionary as I'd expect from him any other time.

1. Jets got rid of character guys like T rich,Jones,Woody and Cotchery- T rich was 39 years old and is out of football,Jones has been below average since leaving the team,Woody was coming off knee surgery and is now retired, and Cotchery ASKED for his release. Do the jets miss those players when they were at their best? of course they do...but they aren't "at their best" any longer.

2. Jets haven't drafted well- Really? Muhammed Wilkerson didn't start every game this year and routinely make plays behind the line? Kyle Wilson hasn't made strides and become a very good nickel back? Matt Slauson as a 6th rounder wasn't a good pick?John Conner as a 5th rounder?For a guy who supposively has a bad attitude and no game..Joe Mcknight made an awful lot of strides. Kenric Ellis looks Unmoveable in the middle at a position where it's hard to find elite talent.

Francesa and the rest of the NY media can go screw themselves. I'm sick and tired of the local media pouncing on the jets the first chance they get. If they're gonna criticize..at least have SOME clue as to a legit opinion or take. Not short sighted generic notions that just make good headlines and debate.

13. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

I hope the Falcons roast the Giants. I doubt it tho.

14. The Uniform Bomber

QFfuckingT

15. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

The NFC east is a joke, the last 2 seasons the best team didnt even have a winning record.

9-7 to win the division? thats sad.

16. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

rofl at the unintentional contradiction

17. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

No I meant that last season the Cowboys were the hands down favorites and they went like 6-10? Then this season the best team was the Eagles and they went 8-8.

18. Funny when the Jets went 9-7 in the AFC east which included the Patriots...Mike had a much different take.

The man is a complete blowhard who clearly has an agenda against a team who whether he wants to admit it or not, helps pay his salary. If there is any justice in sports, the Jets make a super bowl before he retires and bars him from any interviews/exposure pre and post game. He is that much of a douche.

19. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

I hate the fucking guy but he's entitled to take his shots today.

20. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

Hope the Eagles get spags, fix their shit up and go 14-2 next year. Lets see the Giants top that, thats what the Jets have to deal with year in and year out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.