2010 TGG.com FFKL season thread

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by wildthing202, Sep 8, 2010.

1. wildthing202

wildthing202 Active Member

Actually it's .5 per reception, it's there in the first post. Making it a full point will be up to vote after the season.

2. devilonthetownhallroof

devilonthetownhallroof 2007 TGG Fantasy Baseball League Champion

So I get what you're trying to do, but enough with the micromanaging of our teams. I make my changes Sunday morning while watching pregame shows, I don't need multiple emails during the week telling me to change my lineup.

If people don't make their changes remove them at the end of the year. Otherwise you might as well just set up a league where you get 10 email addresses and run every team.

3. wildthing202

I'm sorry if it annoys you but I just don't want a repeat of last season where I get bitched at because people get lazy and I have to step in. It's more annoying when it involves teams who are doing good since they should have no reason to quit early.

Just mark the email as spam, so it won't bother you any more since it's easier to get people's attention through email rather than PM's that are easily ignored.

4. Hemi

Hemi Well-Known Member

1-12 last year taking over a shit team midseason...

4-2 this year. So far so good.

5. GreyhoundJet

GreyhoundJet Active Member

How do the playoffs work? I see 6 teams make it.. is it the 4 division winners and then the two best other records?

6. wildthing202

Yep just like in the NFL.

7. wildthing202

My team sucked ass this week even with favorable match-ups...

8. wildthing202

Strikes for week 7:

Big Poppa's Pimps which brings it to 3 strikes
    Hellcats for 3 guys.

I noticed a couple with gameday inactives, you won't get punished since not everyone can get on at 12:55 to adjust accordingly.

#28 wildthing202, Oct 25, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2010
  9. eyedea

eyedea Active Member

I am good, my rosters is set.. no fines for me ,, and yes my team blows.

10. wildthing202

So you added a bunch of MNF players? Alright I'll remove the strike.

11. Hemi

Hemi Well-Known Member

So you scarf up my attempt to land the backup QB in Dallas.

Nice.

12. IATA

IATA Trolls

This is stupid. I haven't been able to land a QB because some of you stupid assholes have 3 and 4 QB's on your roster and nobody wants to fucking make a trade that makes sense. I'm not giving up my top players for a piece of shit QB.

Make me real fucking offers, this shit is rediculous.

13. Hemi

Hemi Well-Known Member

LOL, I see you are getting the same stuff. I went on this morning to grab kitna at 7:30am after Romo went down. And lo and behold, the same team that grabbed kitna offers me a trade this morning, Ryan Fitzpatrick....he has three QBs.

I don't need to win that bad that I fuck over the other teams out at least a starter on offense.

Who offerred you a QB? I am curious.

14. IATA

IATA Trolls

It was awhile ago. I've made very resonable offers and gotten back stupid shit. I'm not trading you Gore for a guy who is a 2nd or 3rd stringer on any other team. Usually my offers simply get ignored. Alot of these idiots seem to be of the opinion, "if im nut getin a ssuprstarrrr i dnt wana make a trade!!".

Ya, it's "gamesmanship". But it's also bullshit and a dick move. Like, really?

15. Hemi

Hemi Well-Known Member

I agree, it is kind of sad that people go to such lengths to win a "game". It's not like this is for money or anything but oh well.....

Here's your trophy champ...LOL!

16. IATA

IATA Trolls

I'm probly not coming back next year if shit like that is continued.

My QB is injured and I cannot make a trade or get a FA to replace. Stupid.

17. wildthing202

Yep because I got no RB this week and nobody wants the NFL's leading rusher. Not sure why everyone thinks that mean I'm trading Rice though since most counter offers include Rice instead of Bradshaw. If it means taking a starter on FA just to force some trade talk why not do it?

Fitzpatrick is a top 15 QB in points despite missing the first couple of games so it's not like he's a crap QB. Just because the Bills suck it doesn't mean everyone who plays for them does.

I'm willing to trade Bradshaw & Fitzpatrick/Kitna for a RB & WR in return maybe even Welker if the WR or RB is top 10.

BTW - You can put Romo on IR and pick up another guy.

18. IATA

IATA Trolls

THERES NOONE TO PICK UP BECAUSE OF PEOPLE TAKIGN 3 AND 4 QBS THEY DO NOT NEED. ,lmbnhjn';gffn

19. wildthing202

Isn't Tarvaris Jackson available? If Favre can't go I'm guessing he would be the guy to take.

You have played fantasy sports before right? This is common, besides Brees has a bye in 2 weeks and I want to make sure I have a back-up in case something happens to Fitzpatrick like it did Romo/Farve/Hill otherwise I'll be up shit's creek in week 10.

I'll look into doing a FA auction next year after I read about how it works and we can vote on it at the end of the year.

20. dBLitzer28

dBLitzer28 Active Member

The thing I don't get is, there is a limit of 3 Rbs per roster. The max amount of RB's you can start is 2 (RB and FLEX)

So if there is an RB Limit, why isn't there a QB limit of 2 per roster? The max amount of QBs you can play is 1. 16 team League with NFL 32 teams; That assures every team to have 2 NFL starting QBs in their roster