2010 Preseason Other Games thread

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by 624, Aug 8, 2010.

1. BuffaloPhysco

BuffaloPhysco Member

ok? i just assumed you had interest in the otehr teams from the afc east. Didn't mean to upset you bro.

2. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

The Cardinals black jerseys look worse in game action than they did when revealed in a press conference in the spring.

Byron Leftwich injured one of his knees. Dennis Dixon will probably start until Ben Roethlisberger returns.

Albert Haynesworth is playing with two minutes left in the 4th quarter of the final preseason game.

3. CatoTheElder

CatoTheElder 2009 Comeback Poster of the Year

I thought the Falcons should have gotten rid of those jerseys years ago.
    I actually like Dennis Dixon so, yea, good.

4. GBA

GBA Well-Known Member

I like Dixon too.. a lot of talent and he's looked surprisingly good for a guy who was supposed to be a developmental player.

I'm sure this sounds bad, but the Steelers are better off with Leftwich injured. IMO he's the 4th best QB on the Steelers roster, yet somehow was the favorite to fill in for Ben. Dixon is clearly more talented and Batch is old and has been plagued with injuries recently but he's been an excellent backup for them for a long time.. would've been a mistake to cut him for Lefty.

5. BuffaloPhysco

BuffaloPhysco Member

Buffalo cruises and owns Detroit. Edwards with another oustanding performance. Maybin is turning into one beast of a pass-rusher. He'll have 12+ sacks this year.