2010 Mike Fatcesa Thread (Jets related only) Admits he is anti-Jets on 8/10/10

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Murrell2878, Mar 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. firemanedjr

firemanedjr Active Member

Wow. Just...wow.

2. joejets1

joejets1 Member

somehow he didnt have a problem with Westhoff cursing but thought Rexs was over the top.

3. The Uniform Bomber

The Uniform Bomber Spivey's Agent

My thoughts exactly.

4. The Uniform Bomber

Calling Brick's contract a joke.

The caller defending the Jets with excellent points and Fathead just keeps repeating the same 2 arguments.

5. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

What exactly was a joke about Brick's contract?

6. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

He called Nick Mangold " P P P PETE MANGOLD CONTRACT GET?"

7. The Uniform Bomber

That "the Jets shafted him and his agent is a fool for accepting the offer because so little money is guaranteed."

8. joejets1

joejets1 Member

What he failed to mention was that Brick had the option of guarenteeing the congract for injury or skill. I forgot what Brick chose believe it was skill though and yet Francessa thinks the jets ripped him off, meanwhile it was his option.

9. The Uniform Bomber

Basically: if the Jets get a good deal on a player, then they ripped him off. And if they avoid a bad deal by not overpaying for a player, then they're cheap and doing their fans a disservice.

10. Don

Don 2008 TGG Rich Kotite "Least Knowledgeable" Award W

And didn't he buy insurance for injury? So what's the fuckin big deal here?

11. RunLeonRun

RunLeonRun Active Member

A fan asks if the Jets are still a top 10 defense without Revis and Francesa goes into Jet hater mode.

He refuses to admit the Jets would still be one of the top defenses in the NFL. Instead he just keeps saying how it doesn't matter where they rank because they don't have that identity that all great defenses are supposed to have.

The guy hates the Jets so much so he basically thinks Revis is the only reason why we have a great defense. He won't admit Rex Ryan might actually be doing a good job and we also might have some other good players on defense.

The Westhoff thing was the funniest. Rex is apparently fake and curses for the camera yet Westhoff is real because he knows Westhoff.

Tank doesn't know Rex yet claims it's all for show. Hey Tank, everyone who knows Rex says that's him...But it's fake because Francesa doesn't know rex.

12. Rascio

Rascio New Member

Francesa needs to retire a.s.a.p. I can't stand him but I did make some time the last few days to listen to him basically shit on the Jets entire F.O. and what gets me is if any caller has a different opinion than him and brings up valid points, all he does is talk over them and hangs up on them.

13. #28Martin

#28Martin Well-Known Member

I think he feels that DBrick has minimal guaranteed money, that's why he calls it a joke. I will say this and I know some want me to be against what Francesa says, I think he's absolutely wrong with his view of paying some of these guys, in that he absolutely refuses to acknowlege that the NFL is a salary cap league (other then this season, of course).... You pay all these guys thru the teeth and you lose out on guys like Holmes, Edwards, Harris when they become Free Agents, a fact he ignores. Another fact he ignores is just cause the Jets told Revis they would redo his contract doesn't mean they said they would pay him 16.5 million a year. Guy was due 1 million this season, for them to say we will redo it could mean we'll give you 10 million this year, which is a very nice redo.

14. Sanpetejets

Sanpetejets Member

The most frustrating part of today's listen to Jet Haters Anonymous was his misrepresentation of Mangold's contract, in terms of guaranteed money. Mangold had a choice to guarantee the contract for skill or injury and he chose injury, figuring that, considering he's the best center in football, the Jets are not going to cut him, therefore the only reason he would be cut is injury, and his money would be guaranteed. IF he were cut by the Jets next year (or in the next three for that matter) for anything other than injury, how long is he going to be out of work without a contract, exactly? Ten minutes? 15? He basically gambled that he is going to be a top center in the league the next three years, which will guarantee him 22.5 million. He is ASSURED of 7.4 million this year, so to say there is "no guaranteed money" in Mangold's contract is just patently false.

15. Rascio

Rascio New Member

Exactly. He said yesterday on the radio that the Jet's always go back on their word when dealing with players and telling them they will rework their contracts. When did Tennenbaum ever say he would make Revis the highest paid corner in the league?

16. 624

624 Banned

Mike Francesa is fat.

17. JerseyJet27

JerseyJet27 Member

Dino Costa is def on the rise. I listen to his show on the way home each night. Has a lot of good opinions, lets the callers speak no matter how they feel about the subject (Unlike Francesa). My opinion, show is one of the best in sports radio.

18. UncleTomNYJ

UncleTomNYJ Active Member

I will second that. I think he is the best sports talk show host out there right now.

19. BadgerOnLSD

BadgerOnLSD Banned

It's weird that he was such a complete tool when he posted here.

20. BonScott

BonScott Active Member

Fatcesa is at bar-a this weekend, and I live nearby. How would one go about getting this pic on one of the flatscreens?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.