2010 Mike Fatcesa Thread (Jets related only) Admits he is anti-Jets on 8/10/10

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Murrell2878, Mar 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JetsKickAss

JetsKickAss Well-Known Member

That and calling Tannenbaum 'a buffoon' was unreal. This guy is burning all his bridges with the Jets.

I wonder what happens if Parcells sides with Tannenbaum or comes to work for the Jets as a consultant and Mike is out on his ass.

The $$$ and fame have gone to his head -- he's a snob.

2. Antoni

Antoni Well-Known Member

Den Roethlisburgah said waitasekent. Here, I'll win da game. Bink bink boom, dere you go.

Hahd-hittin analysis right dere!

3. The Uniform Bomber

The Uniform Bomber Spivey's Agent

The callers they're putting through right now are seriously making me sick.

4. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

Of course, they're Mike's lackeys.

5. milcus

milcus Well-Known Member

Is the last caller serious - the Jets wont make it to the playoffs again with Rex. Where does Mike find these idiots.

And Mike has been such a bitch today. The Jets were never in the game, the second half meant nothing, Rapist would have scored again if he had to. Jesus christ, just say you love the Jets losing and move on to talking about Yankee baseball..

6. The Uniform Bomber

Now our D didn't shut them down and our O didn't mount a comeback in the 2nd Half; the Steelers took their foot off the gass -- this is what he keeps repeating.

" When ya up 24-3, it's yooman naychuh to do dat."

Fucking kill yourself Francesa.

7. swi23

swi23 New Member

Does anybody know where to e-mail WFAN so we can all e-mail and tell them were done listening to their station because of this idiot?

8. Antoni

Antoni Well-Known Member

Yep that's classic Tank. If a team that he didn't like was in the Steelers position last night he would have said 'Aww boy, dey were lucky to hold on to dat lead! Dey barely got out of dere. Dere is no doubt da Jets would have scaw'd if dey got to bawl back. No question. Steelers held on for dere dear lives at da end dere!

9. milcus

milcus Well-Known Member

I also love how the one caller who mentioned the refs was basically called crazy. I guess when you are rooting for the Steelers, you ignore the bad officiating.

Maybe if they called one holding call on the NFL's pet franchise, they would have stopped holding and it would have been a different game.

10. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

You guys are masochists

11. LoyalJetsFan

LoyalJetsFan New Member

Listening to this fuck after yesterday's game is like raping yourself with a baseball bat wrapped with barbed wire.

12. milcus

milcus Well-Known Member

And yet it feels better than watching that 1st half display. At least you know what you are going to get from Mike. That 1st half was so unexpected that I am still stunned..

13. swi23

swi23 New Member

Maybe if we had an OC that could call plays based on the teams strengths and not be so predictable it might have helped.

14. ajax

ajax Well-Known Member

Worthless. Only way for WFAN to give a damn is for Fatcesa's ratings to go down. If ppl keep listening to his show & writing angry letters then WFAN management is going to be happy w/ Mike.

Ratings > Quality

I've pretty much given up listening to talk radio during Mike's show because he's such an asshole to Jets organization & their fans & because Kay sucks. If I get desperate, I'll have to bite the bullet & pay for SiriusXM

15. The Uniform Bomber

Losing Pouncey, "an All Pro Center and one of the best" was huge and the Steelers overcame that.

16. The Uniform Bomber

Now a guy calls in and says the Jets actually scored 1 less TD because Cotchery's TD was a pick-play.

This is a fucking abomination. I don't feel stable right now, and I might do something dangerous.

17. Antoni

Antoni Well-Known Member

Caller: When Francesa got hit and fumbled..

Tank: Waitasekent!WHOOOOO?
    :breakdance:

18. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

I thought I heard that, but couldn't trust it in this state I'm in. A few minutes ago, I started eating some soup. First food since Saturday for me.

19. #28Martin

#28Martin Well-Known Member

Francesa isn't even close with Parcells anymore. That's what happens with him. He's on the outs with almost anyone he's initially close with. Or not close with. All you hear out of him, is that he's not close with Belichick, he's not close with this guy, he's not close with that guy,,, he was arguing with this guy. That he was yelling at Cashman about Jeter, that he and Calhoun used to have arguments.

20. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

aka nobody likes him anymore

All these years of taking phone calls from idiots and enlightening them about sports Mike thinks he has the smarts to be a coach or GM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.