2010 Mike Fatcesa Thread (Jets related only) Admits he is anti-Jets on 8/10/10

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Murrell2878, Mar 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

What will Mike do if the Giants implode this year? If his hero L. T. has to go to jail?

#881 TheBlairThomasFumble, Aug 16, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2010
  2. TheBlairThomasFumble

Mike's shtick is already old; we know he thinks it's "GSII." So lame, so trite, and so boring.

Mike needs to raise his game. What he said today barely even irritated me. It's just so juvenile.

Did he have Boomer E., that guy named Terence who plays for the Giants, or any other Jets haters on today?

3. BadgerOnLSD

BadgerOnLSD Banned

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. ollie

ollie Right Wing NutJob

His problem is that now he's painted himself into a corner with the Jets organization. He has to go all in on the Jets not being good at this point. If the Jets even just make the Superbowl he has major, major problems because now WFAN can't even get a towel boy from the Jets on. Could you imagine the NY Leader in Sports having ZERO access to the NY team in the Superbowl? The lost ad revenue would be catastrophic for the WFAN which would lead to one of two scenario's

1. A groveling on air apology to the Jets and their fans.

2. WFAN would fire/suspend him outright.

Don't think he's too big for that to happen. Look at Imus.

5. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

Hey kids. Today's lesson is bunkas.

6. LeonNYJ

LeonNYJ Well-Known Member

Fat, fat, fat! When you sweat, marbles come off your ass.

7. TheBlairThomasFumble

Great post. I'm wondering though, is there any signs that the Jets are quietly boycotting his show? They must know that Fatty is bashing them every day; recall on Hard Knocks Ryan gave LT a document that had all of the negative statements the press had said about LT and the team.

I'd add to this that a similar situation will play out if the Jets perform markedly better than the Giants this year. For sake of argument, if the Jets are 6 games above .500 and the Giants are in last place in their division, what's he going to do, have Tommy Terrill or whatever his name is on every week while the Jets are dominating the back pages of the Post and the News?

I'd say boycott him. Why reward this fucknut for his repeated attacks?

#887 TheBlairThomasFumble, Aug 16, 2010
  8. Enigmah

Enigmah Active Member

Obviously, they will never come right out and say it, but I cannot even remember the last time a Jet player or any person from management sat down to talk with him. I remember he did have Leon Washington come on plenty of times last season before the injury and then after the trade to Seattle...I believe (of course he would have him on after the trade...I'd expect nothing less from Mike). Honestly though, I cannot even remember when anyone of significance at all from the Jets organization even sat down with the guy to do a quick interview. He didn't even go out to the Jets camp this year...it was Joe and Evan. Those two even got shut out for the most part by the bigger figureheads of this organization.

Edit: I'll add this also. I don't really blame the Jets. They have a right to shut them out (especially Mike). He will never give an objective interview with anyone from the Jets. He's made this clear. I mean...you don't want these guys just kissing up to the organization either, but for the most part, you get a much fair and balanced approach from the ESPN Radio guys than you do on WFAN with Mike. Even with Joe, he has gotten over the top and ridiculous with anything having to do with the Jets. His rants were always classic way back when, but now, I'm sure plenty of people have gotten tired of it. He always has to look at the negative with EVERYTHING this organization does. He cannot help himself, so why would the Jets organization even subject themselves to those two guys. I know I wouldn't.

#888 Enigmah, Aug 16, 2010
  9. ollie

ollie Right Wing NutJob

The Jets would & should NEVER acknowledge a boycott. They make their loudest statement by doing what they're doing now, acting as though he doesn't even exist. That is also a major factor in Mike's behavior lately. He's been trying to bully the Jets into calling him out and they don't take the bait which will drive an egomaniac like him insane.

Plus he open a show last week complaining that Joe & Evan were in Courtland and couldn't get the waterboy to talk to them.

To your point about just having a better season than the Giants. If that happens it'll be pretty much business as usual. Without the loss of Superbowl revenue to hang over his head nothing will happen. That's why the Jets have to at least make the Superbowl for it to really affect him.

Now, should the Jets win the Superbowl? I think he'll be finished... with or without the groveling apology.

10. TheBlairThomasFumble

Great posts ^^. I'd love to know what's being said behind closed doors about Fatty. It really is dumb to alienate an entire NFL franchise, but Mike is apparently willing to roll the dice on this one . . .

11. ollie

ollie Right Wing NutJob

LOL... I'm sure there's been a meeting about Fatboy between Rex, Bart & Nacho about a blanket, a car trunk and a gay bar...

12. Enigmah

Enigmah Active Member

He doesn't care that is for sure, and all respect to "Ollie" but I don't think Mike will be finished even if the Jets happen to win the Superbowl or something like that where it would cause him to be shut out from the team that happens to be the talk of the town. In fact, I guarantee you his ratings will skyrocket because everyone will tune in to see what exactly he has to say.

I know "Ollie" brought up Imus as an example to show that no one is big enough to where they can't be dismissed off the air, but this would be a different situation. Imus lost his sponsors at the time. If it wasn't for that, you can bet your bottom dollar he'd still be on with WFAN. Mike wouldn't lose any of his in this hypothetical situation. I bet he might even add a few more when the ratings go through the roof as everyone tunes in to see if he FINALLY gives the Jets any credit. So suffice it to say, he doesn't give a shit. Plain and simple. It is a win-win.

13. ollie

ollie Right Wing NutJob

You could be correct. But based on what I know about radio, which is more than average but I'm no expert, I think it would negatively affect the station big time

14. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho Trolls

Fatso won't be fired simply for hating on an NFL team. The Imus situation was clearly much different. Fatso has a contract, and he won't cross the line and say anything racist or offensive like Imus did. Saying the Jets are a crap team or second class team isn't crossing any lines.. it's him being a pathetic fat asshole.

15. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

That's a great point I never even thought of that. WFAN might have to ask Francessa to take a leave during those 2 weeks lol...doesn't WFAN have those other guys, Joe Benigno and that other guy? They're big Jet fans, no? I know people here don't like them very much but it'd be a shame if they couldn't interview some guys...unles those guys are total pricks (idk anything about them)

16. ThunderbirdJet

ThunderbirdJet New Member

Benigno is a real idiot too. I never listen to FAN anymore. I really can't stomache any of their regular talking heads, from Boomer to Fatty and Sommers to Benigno.

Seriously, Jets fans should never turn the station on. That is how you get Fatty in trouble. Bad ratings. If every Jet fan in the listening area stop tuning in... FAN ratings would tank. Hit them in the wallet. Until then, Fatty will continue his nonsense.

17. NYJFan10

NYJFan10 Well-Known Member

Well they'll still have plenty of Giant fans listening during football season...and Yankee/Met fans during baseball season.

At least there are different venues to go to for legitimate Jet interviews, between ESPN Radio and SNY, as well as the occasional one with a non-Francesa host on WFAN (Cotchery does a weekly spot with Joe and Evan that's not bad).

18. AbdulSalam

AbdulSalam New Member

you guys ever stop to think that perhaps worrying about what will happen to mikey if the jets won the sb - is just a wee bit bizarre? i mean, lets just see if the jets can beat the giants in pre-season first....

19. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

LOL he's gonna call the Jets dirty for almost killing Eli

20. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

Cant wait to hear this fatass cry about Eli getting bloodied up

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.