2010 Mike Fatcesa Thread (Jets related only) Admits he is anti-Jets on 8/10/10

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Murrell2878, Mar 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AbdulSalam

AbdulSalam New Member

It really is amazing. phillips is about a sleazy as it gets and has been since he was w/the mets. sleazebag. yet he is embraced by the fat man who is apparently fixated with being "classy" and thinks saying fuck alot in a football practice is a terrible thing...but apparently cheating on one's wife and trying to bang every staffer in the office is "classy" ....

2. Murrell2878

Murrell2878 Lets go JETS!

I don't even consider fatcessa as a Giants fan. I just think of him as a fat retarded blowhard.

3. HOI

HOI Active Member

Skip Baseless??...really? I knew this guy was a #1 douche bag the first time I heard him say "Tiger Woods won't ever be considered one of the greatest golfers of all time"

4. HOI

HOI Active Member

Like I said before....if we win tonight Fatty will say "Wait a second!!...It only preseason!!"....if we lose..."I guess da Jets arent as close ta da Supabowl as dey thought"

5. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

Don't know why anyone here still listens to him. If the Jets win the superbowl he'll say they got lucky, if they win 2 in a row he'll say the other team beat themselves. There's no way this fat fucking retard malcontent ever gives any due to the Jets, and you shouldn't care if he does either way

6. bojanglesman

bojanglesman Active Member

Am I wrong or is his name misspelled in the title of this thread? I thought it had one "s". I'm sure that has been ruining everyone's day.

7. xxedge72x

xxedge72x 2018 Gang Green QB Guru Award Winner

Every time someone listens to this fat fuck they put rack of lamb and petite d'reeses pieces on his plate.

8. Murrell2878

Kind of like what he did when the Jets beat the Bengals and the Chargers in the playoffs?

9. Murrell2878

You're right...I'll correct the spelling of his name.

10. tavarua6285

tavarua6285 New Member

He calls the stadium "GT2"....Giants Stadium 2???

Wait, wouldn't that be GS2?

This guy is borderline retarded.

11. bojanglesman

Any way I can have this framed for my wife to see? Doesn't happen often.:smile:

12. Murrell2878

Borderline? He is a full blown retard. Actually, calling him retarded is an insult to those who are in fact mentally retarded (is that even politically correct anymore?)

13. joe

joe Well-Known Member

Miked up: whale of a show!

As a full blown retard myself lemme tell ya somthing, I'd be more pissed if someone called me a full blown Francesa.

MBG, now that the Jets are Tuna-free, that 24-carat phony went from being a pompous, Jet-in-the-know blowhard to borrowing Mad Dog's shtick which was to tweak the Yankees (and in Francesa's case, the Jets) and what's more, the Chubbinator's come off as 'small-market' and petty in the process. As for his show, since the POS cuts off contrarian viewpoints, this thread serves as an opportunity for Jet fans to extract their pound of blubber. I say, keep cutting.

:up:

#873 joe, Aug 16, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2010
  14. rick34125

rick34125 Member

from cimini's chat today - ESPN dissing the competition - you go girl!

Trevor Gill (Ossining, NY)

Hey Rich, love all your work and tweets!While watching Hard Knocks I felt like Tanenbaum was certianly using the cameras to his advantage with the whole Revis thing, especially in the scene on the way back from Roscoe. Also, Rex seems to use the cameras to be especially funny. How different do you think the whole organization is acting in front of the cameras and will this affect the Revis situation or on play performace at all? THANKS!
    Rich Cimini
    (12:09 PM)

Let me tell you something: That was no act by Rex. That's just him. I can't believe the uproar by all his cursing. It's football and these are grown men, not HS kids. Football coaches curse. Have been for a 100 years. I can't believe that Fathead/prude on WFAN made such a big deal out of it. Obviously, he's clueless. As for Tannenbaum, it was totally staged. There's no way he says he feels "like a failure" if the cameras aren't there. He was playing to the audience, big time.

15. HOI

HOI Active Member

I hate MIke too....but we all have to get used to the crap thats going to come at this team all year. When you mix high expectations with the fact that probably 90% of NFL want us to fail miserably...well it could be interesting. If we happen to lose two in a row then it all going to start. We could easily be 1-3 to start the season. Shit the first 5 games are going to be a bitch! The media will be beating the piss out of the Jets and Rex that we were overrrated and its " the begining of the end". We're all going to have to develop some thick skin. With that being said...fuck Mike in his Coke drinking mouth.

#875 HOI, Aug 16, 2010
  16. bojanglesman

Holy shit, look at Cimini showing some balls. He just moved up a little bit in my book.

17. ollie

ollie Right Wing NutJob

Can someone put MBGreen washes fatcessa's balls in the tags

18. bojanglesman

Brian (NYC)

Rich - to follow up to your comment on the certain WFAN personality - he admitted that he never watched hard knocks before last wednesday. i just cannot believe the guy can go on such an educated rant. the "uncut" nature of hard knocks is what makes the show special, and someone should remind him it airs at 10 pm on Wednesday. it is not like it is sesame street on PBS

Rich Cimini:
    (12:45 PM)
    I agree with everything you said. Fathead is a Giants fan, and hates everything to do with the Jets.

#878 bojanglesman, Aug 16, 2010
  19. HOI

HOI Active Member

I agree with the overreaction about the cursing. They are grown men. If anyone here ever played HS football you probably heard worse everyday. My coach in HS routinly called us "worthless sacks of shit" and his pep talks ended with "now go out there and stick it up their fucking asses".

20. TommyGreen

TommyGreen Trolls

Fatcessa is making a lot of enemies.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.