2010 Mike Fatcesa Thread (Jets related only) Admits he is anti-Jets on 8/10/10

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Murrell2878, Mar 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vajet69

vajet69 New Member

Agreed I hope so

2. JfaulkNYJ

JfaulkNYJ New Member

mike brings up a good point about the wildcat. it could be time to let brad smith go, and focus on resigning harris/edwards/holmes.

3. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

Oh man, that caller that called out Mike made him stutter wow.

4. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

Dude if we win the Super Bowl every fucking guy on the team can hold next year for all I care. I'm not greedy. It's been26 years of my life. I just want one.

5. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

Great job by this caller - calling Fatty out. Saying that Fatty has said that the Jets have no character. Wants Fatty to give the Jets kudos.

Fatty dodges the "no characta" issue, but he's giving the Jets a lot of credit. Even Cromartie.

6. perfectpackage99

for sure I would let Brad go, he can be replaced easily in the draft.

7. bojanglesman

bojanglesman Active Member

Fatty can't admit it.

8. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

I tell you what , when I heard about it at first I was like wow because of the reactions.
    When I saw that Jersey I justed totally stopped in my trax and said "That's fukin incredible"

I absolutely loved that.

9. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

lmao, ok i really need to figure something out when i do these impressions...going forward if it's in quotes it's something he said...no quotes i made it up

10. vajet69

vajet69 New Member

He went to a break and is trying to find out how the caller got through

11. Royal Tee

I said that a few Pages ago...

Add ~when you make it up~
    Add "Quotes" when he actually says it..

12. TommyGreen

TommyGreen Trolls

Anyone hear that Giants fan bitch who called in just to say that the Steelers are better than the Patriots and that the Jets better not try any of that talking or they'll get destroyed?

First of all, the Jets already beat the Steelers... in Pittsburgh.

Second, wasn't the consensus before the weekend that the Patriots were the best team and were going to destroy the Jets?

13. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

The Patriots beat the Steelers big in their house....and we just beat the Pats in their house. Obviously, the transitive property doesn't apply in the NFL but we're the only team in recent weeks that found a way to match up with the Patriots offense.

14. Barry the Baptist

Giant fans can cry me a river, everybody said the Pats were unstoppable, Brady had one of the best seasons a QB has ever had 36-4 oh and they completely destroyed the Steelers. It's ok ... I want everybody to say how much better the Steelers are. I honestly think the Jets like their backs against the wall and will do anything they can to make it that way. After two years of Rex Ryan this team plays it's best football when there is a shitload of adversity. Maybe better then any team I've ever seen.

15. Barry the Baptist

But Da Steeluh's didn't have Palamahlu da last game... and if Smith dusn't run dat kick back and Taylor dusn't get Moore for da safedy it's a different game.

16. Enigmah

Enigmah Active Member

THE JETS WOKE WOKE UP A SLEEPING GIANT WITH ALL THE TRASH TALK! :lol:

These people crack me up. She even tried to pass herself off as a Giants fan who is rooting for the Jets and thoroughly enjoyed last night's win. If the Jets beat the Steelers, I'm sure next week we'll hear her call Mike up and say, "hey, they better not try to get smart and talk trash to the Packers because they've never seen an offense like that!" Or if its the Bears, I'm sure she'll call up and talk about how much better their defense is than the Steelers, so the Jets need to keep their mouths shut.

It will never end.

17. Italian Seafood

Italian Seafood New Member

Same here.

It's easy to piss on the Jets history from the bad years, and it's amazing that Rex even thought to bring Byrd in. A real connection to the past history of the team, a lot of which gets lost and that was brought back to relevance with the current team. I was the same as you, getting ready for the game, saw that and said "wow".

18. rock316nyj

rock316nyj Member

ughhhh i think i think i think i think i think ughhhhh the pats ughhhh i thinkkk

19. Royal Tee

Steve Young on ESPN radio says he's in the Apple Store because he recorded his sons video doing a recital and he is getting the "wheel of death"

LMBO...why do people buy their crap!!!? :lol:

anyway, he said If the JETS win next week that it would go down in history as one of the greatest runs ever.

But he doesn't think we will win...he was pretty fair saying it will be a hard task..

20. Zedsdead

Zedsdead New Member

I really hope management has taken note of the last two seasons of the Jets being in the Championship and how UNPROFESSIONAL Francesa has been acting throughout the season and adding in his condescending attitude toward Jets callers because just like coaches get old...so do announcers.
    May be time for a new direction for the FAN. The advertising dollars lost via Jets blackout as response to his bashing the organization along with a Giants team going nowhere anytime soon as the Jets dynasty and Ryan excitement may be starting may lead to changes.
    That would be justice. I expect backpedaling from Mike for job security like we have never seen in his tenure.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.