2010 Mike Fatcesa Thread (Jets related only) Admits he is anti-Jets on 8/10/10

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Murrell2878, Mar 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rex-N-effects

rex-N-effects New Member

i don't understand why giant fans hate the jets? i'm a jet fan but i like the giants. i mean if they were in the playoffs i'd root for them all the way until they played us in the SB. I was rooting hard for them to beat NE, but i feel liek if we played philly or dallas they still rather root for philly or dallas then us. i really don't get it?

2. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

My guess would be superiority complex. The Giants are the Yankees of the NFL, ya know

3. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

It wuz a biznuss decision by da JETS organiZATION to keep dere playas off da FAN!!

[​IMG]

4. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

Imagine if it was done at the Francesa household and Mike came home unexpectedly early.

Waitasecond, waitasecond. Get outta he-ah, Antonio Cuomawtie. Get away from my wife's vaginer. Get lawst. Get lawst, Cuomawtie. I can't take anymaw of dis nonsense.
    Roe, whattaya doin'? He coulda got you knocked up.

5. TheBlairThomasFumble

UZE YAH NOOGIN ROE!!!!!! :rofl:

6. Hobbes3259

Hobbes3259 Well-Known Member

:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

:beer:

7. BacktoQueens

BacktoQueens Well-Known Member

Udda Disastuh!
    Classic.....would make a great board name.
    props for the img maker on that one..

8. BacktoQueens

i get your sarcarcm, but the Giant fans (like fatty) who actually think that are really way off.
    The Giants are not a dominant and recognized franchise like the Yankees (and i'm no baseball fan so not promoting them). They've had one dominant team in the Super Bowl era. Over the last 10 years, each team has had their share of success, of course with the G-men taking one massive underdog run which was great for them.
    This is not a Giants town IMO, unless you are a Giant fan and that's fine.
    Where i've lived in Queens and LI, it is more of Jets town.
    Just depends on the fan base.

9. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

Because there are two baseball teams and one has a better history Giant fans think the same applies to the two football teams.

10. BacktoQueens

its either arrogance or ignorance.
    The Yankees have about 60 years of history on the Mets and have won 27 championships. They can claim the big brother tag. The only franchise that can compare is the Montreal Canadiens.
    The Giants are have never been a perennial contender. They are just another team in this town. You route for who you route for, but the comparisons are idiotic.

11. Yisman

Yisman Newbie

Somers and his long nonsensical monologues.

12. DRC™

DRC™ Active Member

I see more as one of those guys who gets off from seeing their wife getting fucked by a black guy. He would probably enjoy it

13. gillyman

gillyman New Member

I used to like him many years ago when Somers was Captain Midnight. Now I can't stand the nonsense he spews all the time. He lacks sports knowledge while being on a prominent station. Dino Costa is a great talkie.

14. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

Mike Francesser at 1:18-1:28-

"No, I want him to. I want him. No, I want him. No, I want him. Now waitasecond. I want. I want him. I want him."

15. I Come in peace

I Come in peace New Member

They would be idiots then. I would root for the grim reaper over Dallas or Philly so rooting for the Jets would be very easy against those teams.

Realize one thing, most people that call radio programs are f-ing jerkoffs. I hear that guy IRA from Staten Island on all the shows for years and wonder if he ever gets mad at the Jets, listen just to him you would think they win each week, hes a small small miniscule reflection of Jets fans. Same holds true for some jackoff Giant fan who somehow feels inferior at the moment because the Jets are playing and the Giants are not.

16. BigGreenUgly

BigGreenUgly Well-Known Member

Well lets be fair. 4 superbowl appearances and 3 trophies in 25 years is pretty goddamn good.

17. Jets201

Jets201 New Member

That was "rawr emotion"

18. I Come in peace

I Come in peace New Member

5 NFL titles prior and most playoff wins in the history of the sport. Giants also credited as putting NFL on the map during mid to late 50's.

This whos town is it shit is for the media schmucks, it means nothing. Its probably amongst real football fans 60 40 Giants and thats because theres a broader longer standing Giants fanbase. Then you take in the rest of the morons, of those idiots 80% of the people who had blue SB42 hats on 3 years ago are now cheering on Rex and the Jets, the other 20% are back to rooting for the Pats. That 20% also liked the 80's Niners, 90's Boys. The 80% goes back and forth year to year, possibly week to week.

19. Pad Chennington

Pad Chennington New Member

I was with Kenny Albert yesterday...and he tells me...Francessa is a huge douche and a big loser who no one likes...and is slowly losing steam

20. TheBlairThomasFumble

I'm not going to fact check this. Instead, I am going to assume this is true and smile! :up:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.