2010 Mike Fatcesa Thread (Jets related only) Admits he is anti-Jets on 8/10/10

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Murrell2878, Mar 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steve032

Steve032 New Member

Are you for real, or are you really just trolling this bad?

2. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

He's saying the truth...Fatcessa has nothing better to do than bash "his team's" rivals

3. Steve032

Steve032 New Member

I agree, but there's no reason to say the same thing over and over again.

4. AbdulSalam

AbdulSalam New Member

Is it okay with you steve if i have some fun accurately mocking francessa for being such an undeniable pant load when it comes to the Jets? mike has become a negative unpleasant person to listen to over the years and its a shame b/c a long time ago he was pretty good. but his endless pissing on the jets is so lame and pathetic and its just a symptom of mike's overall problem: he is too boring, cranky, innaccurate and unpleasant to listen to. So thats my opinion, which i enjoy expressing. Is that okay w/you steve?

5. Steve032

Steve032 New Member

Many people share the same opinion as you on the subject, including me, but here is absolutely no reason to say the same thing over and over in the same thread.

6. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

Of course there is. Francesa is all that and more...

7. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPYD1cPXhxE&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

8. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

9. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GO7k0YbtHQU[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAwp5vRYG4o[/youtube]

10. AbdulSalam

AbdulSalam New Member

Steve of course there is. In case you haven't noticed, this is an entire thread devoted to mike franchesca. mike sucks and is anti-jets. as long as that is the case, as a die hard NY JETS fan i am happy to point out mike's numerous failings and his poor performances. If you don't want to read people talking about mike's poor job performance than this might not be a very good thread for you to read.

What exactly do you want people to chat about on this thread in August? How great Mike is? He takes a dump on the Jets every single chance he gets. Why shouldn't we use this thread to critique and mock mike as much as we like?

11. rickjet

rickjet Well-Known Member

I can't listen to the blow hole more than a couple of minutes..I usually switch over to 1050 ESPN when I can get the reception in well ....Abdul blast away at this fat jerk...his comments today were ridiculous, saying that Woody was putting 350+ million dollars in his pocket from PSL's, so he should give Revis a blank check, he never brought up that this is an uncapped year, which restricts teams from front-loading huge contracts this year, I want Revis to stay, but we need to keep 50+ players on this team to be successful for not just this season, but for years to come, if 1 CB takes up 10% of our future cap, how can we keep this core together?? hun?? YOU FAT BASTARD!!

12. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

This is exactly on target. Fatty thinks the Giants are a "class organization" that would never engage in the brash talk, self-promotion, and marketing efforts that the Jets have done this year. He seems to think that the Giants are from the old school; kind of like the '27 Yankees or some such team. Their stadium, to him, is some sort of cathedral that the Jets by their mere presence desecrate. Wellington Mara? Well, he's got an English name, so we know he's classy.

To him, the Jets are a bunch of thugs and classless individuals. Bart Scott? A loudmouth who's never won anything. Rex Ryan? A buffoon. Holmes? A pothead who is disrespectful on planes and who will be "a cancah in tha locka room." Woody? He's a snake oil salesman for holding all of these press conferences trying to get people to buy PSLs.

The irony of ironies here is that the G-Men, Mike's big blue team, are the ones who have shown themselves to be the type of team that allows bad behavior to thrive behind the locker room door.

Exhibit A: Plaxico busted for having an illegal firearm, which as we know, put him in jail and put teammates in the position of having to give evidence against him. Maybe he's not a bad guy, but he's incarcerated, and his case drove a media firestorm about athletes and guns.

Exhibit B: The Today Show ready, clean cut Tiki Barber. He's pure class all the way. Thoughtful, telegenic, you name it, a star on the rise. Oh yeah, I forgot. He tried to promote himself by taking self serving shots at Eli. And then earlier this year, he offered another example of Big Blue class by leaving his wife, the mother of his two children who was pregnant with twins for a 23 year old intern who he had been fucking for months.

Exhibit C: "L.T." Need I say more?

Fatty needs to face facts. The Giants are no "class" organization. Far from it. If that's his excuse for bashing the "classless" Jets, he needs to find a new one stat.

#732 TheBlairThomasFumble, Aug 10, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2010
  13. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

Never forget when I heard him and Mara taking shots at the Jets a few months ago...

To paraphrase "We don't need to be on the back pages to be the kings of the city"

Newsflash : I've been back East twice in the last month and while I am accustomed to constant Giant homerism people are excited about the Jets. It may always be a Giant city but right now it's all about the Jets.

14. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

I was their the day Mike officialy announced he was anti jet. That was funny, He was proud of it to.

15. throwtheball

throwtheball Banned

I know Mike had a falling out with Parcells and he used to be friends with Tanny through his connection with Parcells. Now It is extremely obvious Tanny got into some fight with Mike recently and that's why he has been consistently vile to anything Jets related. He is an unprofessional prick that has a personal agenda against the Jets and he doesn't even try to hide it.

16. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

Can't listen today, but I bet he's killing Ryan for his "cancel practice and watch the negotiations" pronouncement.

17. Enigmah

Enigmah Active Member

I think he's off for a while now. I'm pretty sure yesterday was his last show till probably later this month.

18. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

Hes not on YES right now. ehh. maybe he died

19. Italian Seafood

Italian Seafood New Member

He only works a few days during the summer. Somehow people make it through the day anyway.

20. LeonNYJ

LeonNYJ Well-Known Member

Joe & Evan are doing Francesser's spot today.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.