2010 Mike Fatcesa Thread (Jets related only) Admits he is anti-Jets on 8/10/10

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Murrell2878, Mar 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

When I lived in the Boston area in 1997-2003, I only listened to EEI. Was 98.5 even a sports station then?

2. NY Jets68

NY Jets68 Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure it was a music station back then.
    At least it was when I moved from the area in 2002.

3. TheBlairThomasFumble

That makes sense, because I didn't remember another sports talk station.

4. The Mak

The Mak New Member

WAITASEKENT WAITASEKENT, dis is New England I only cayuh about what happens in New England. Get outtah heauh wit dat utter team nonsense.

Back aftah dis.

5. bigmehl

bigmehl New Member

The problem I have with fatso is its so obvious he's pissed at the Jets orginization for boycotting his show. He should just man up and admit that , instead he's constantly stating how classless the Jets are.

If Tom Coughlin or his Butt Buddy Bill Parcells took a dump on the 50 yard line , he'd be calling it the 8th wonder of the world. Plus he's always alluding to all the off the field things the Jets do. His idol ( the only real LT) admittedly PLAYED coked up for most of his career - but according to fatso he was the greatest but Braylon gets a DUI during his personal time and he's a criminal.

6. LoyalJetsFan

LoyalJetsFan New Member

we-yah gonna staht da show wit da Knicks an dere wondahful win over da spurz last night at da gahdin. ahmahree stahdidmyer is playin at an awl wurld level and iz witout a doubt a MVP candidate!
    Den we'll go ovah da shaguh bowl where I was pullin for da ohio, but tawt the razahbax were gonna win. After dat, weel discusss da yankees as we ah 10 weeks away from pitchas an catchas. We gawt a full show!

back afta dis

7. TommyGreen

TommyGreen Trolls

Even Boston radio shows are getting interviews with Jets players and their coaching staff. It's hilarious.

8. RunLeonRun

RunLeonRun Active Member

I don't even see him discussing the Knicks other then saying they beat the Spurs. He'll only mention it because the Spurs are his team. He doesn't watch the Knicks. He'll watch the last 5 minutes of a Knick game every 2 weeks and use that to discuss them if he needs to.

He'll probably start with the bowl game and say 'awwkansaw shoulda won'. yesterday he was telling us how he changed his pick to arkansas after doing some 'research' on da big game. he'll make all the excuses in the book as to why Ark shoulda won and ohio state wuzz lucky.

Den he'll probably go into a Met rant about how dey ahh lying to duh fans.

9. TheBlairThomasFumble

Caller: Mike, you said the other day that the Jet players aren't coming on the show because of what you said last year after the Colts ga--

Mike: Waitasecknd! I nevah said dat. I've always said it was cotrachtual issue dat -

Caller - Yes you did. I heard it.

Mike: Ahh ya lawst. I nevah evah said dat.

Caller: Ok, but Mike, players don't have a contract with Boston radio and they go on -

Mike: Aww ya lawst!! Dat's a totally different mahket!! Woody's protecting his contract in dis mahket!!!

--Hangs up--

Here's Mink wit da flash.

Tommy, what Boston show and station were the Jets on?

10. TheBlairThomasFumble

lol......:rofl:

11. TheBlairThomasFumble

Mike's still checking wit his law enfawcement sawces about da LT case. The details are sketchy at this point. In other news, the fairness of the Meggett trial is in question according to Mike.

#6151 TheBlairThomasFumble, Jan 5, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2011
  12. LoyalJetsFan

LoyalJetsFan New Member

Pretty sure that he is a Knick fan, but he does gargle Tim Duncan's ballz all the time.

I forgot the Spurs pulled their starters with 4 minutes to go...you think we'll get this:

Dere's no way da Knicks ah gonna beet da spurz if popahvich leeves his stahtahs in dere!!! NO WAY!!! If you tink dat yoor lawst!!! You gottta be kiddin me wit dis stuff, da spurz are 29-5!!! da spurz laid down!!! dat's the only reesin da knicks won!!!

13. RunLeonRun

RunLeonRun Active Member

he's not a knick fan. he has said many times his only favorite team is the yankees.

all fatty could discuss with d'antoni early in the season was duhh pawtland game in which he watched the final minute of. at the time the game was like 2 weeks prior. he didn't watch a second of any other game. nice job by duhh fan's #1 to never do his job.

14. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Great job guys. I can rag on him without even listening to him. I give you guys credit, I have not been able to listen or watch his shows since last December but I follow this thread every day. He's a douche. The more we win, the harder its gonna get for him. I just hope 1050 gets some better ratings because that's what matters

15. hazmat

hazmat New Member

If we lose he will enjoy it but it will be terrible for his ratings. Sure, he will spend a week completely trashing Rex and then what? The Jets and Giants seasons are over, he would probably start trashing the Mets, but you can't really find any fault yet with the new regime. The Yankees are painfully boring. His dream would be for the Jets to somehow make it to the superbowl and then get crushed. 5 more weeks of finding fault in everything the Jets do, but if they lost the superbowl he could always say that the Giants won a superbowl in 2007 and they clearly the classiest organization in the world.

16. joejets1

joejets1 Member

I think the MLB HOF Class of 2011 is announced at 2PM Today so hell probably have Heyman a few other MLB Guys. Its kind of funny about the Knicks since they are off to the best start in 10 years and are actually playing meaningfull games and are a legit playoff contender he rarely talks about them considering how big a bball town NY is. Whenver he brings up 94 or a caller does all you hear is me and dog would be at the Garden every night that year following the Knicks & Rangers and I remember talking to Rudy T before game 6 in Houston.

17. Jetfanmack

Jetfanmack haz chilens?

Tell 1050 to either get a live show on TV I can watch when I'm home, or to get better service where I can hear the station after 5:00 PM. Seriously, on my drives home from Jets games, I can listen to the post-game show for like 40 minutes, then the rest of the drive, it's so staticky you can't even listen to it. WFAN has a great signal. 1050's sucks and always has.

18. TommyGreen

TommyGreen Trolls

Do you post anywhere else besides the Francesa thread?

19. RunLeonRun

RunLeonRun Active Member

good thinking. he'll probably discuss HOF for 3 hours and whether Pettitte, Bernie, and Mussina are hall of famers.

look what I found from themikefrancesa forums

[​IMG]

#6159 RunLeonRun, Jan 5, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2011
  20. Italian Seafood

Italian Seafood New Member

This is true. I have a night job driving and I got satellite radio, partly so I can hear the Knick games. It's amazing you can't hear 1050 well, you would think an entity as large as ESPN in New York would have a great signal. You can get it online and it comes in good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.