2010 Mike Fatcesa Thread (Jets related only) Admits he is anti-Jets on 8/10/10

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Murrell2878, Mar 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlToonFanClub

AlToonFanClub New Member

Can you imagine the ratings if Ryan ever went on his show?

2. JetsBigD

JetsBigD Member

Fatty is the worst - twists ryan around as much as possible - rex doesn guaruntee wins, he says we have the ability to beat any team - and if you look at the roster and dispute that if this team plays at its best, it can beat any team, then you don't know shit

3. keepin klecko

keepin klecko Member

Think fatboy will STFU if we go on to beat Manning, Brady and Rapelisberger? I doubt it!

4. Sanpetejets

Sanpetejets Member

I think it's time someone calls Francesa and asks the question, simply: Why does Rex's approach and what he says, and the way he goes about it, bother you so much? Why does he dedicate tirades and lectures to how it's "not the way to go about it" and that Buddy never won anything, etc etc etc etc etc etc etc...
    Why Mike? Why do you care? Why do you talk about it on your show? Why does his approach so disgust you?
    There have been some hints as to why it does, including his priceless "the guys I came up with coaching don't talk that way" and an actual allusion to him being on a coaching tree.
    But, it's personal for Mike. Why? I want to know. Well, in truth I do, and he pretty much gave it away this afternoon. Because it's ratings. That's it. Period.

5. Italian Seafood

Italian Seafood New Member

I should mention that I like LaGreca and Kay has grown on me, their show is far superior to Francesa. But with the Jets they get overly negative, even when the team wins. You'd never know they're 11-5 by listening to those guys, I don't want homers but they go too far the other way. Kay is ridiculous with his Yankeesque standards, even with the Knicks, nothing is ever good enough for him. I do think they have a funny banter between them though and a good show.

6. CT. Jets Fan

CT. Jets Fan New Member

It seems that Francesa doesn't recall the proclamation Lombardi made after coming up 9 yard short of the endzone in the 1960 NFL title game against the Eagles.

Lombardi guaranteed "that will never happen to us again."

Surprised Mikey doesn't remember that..after taking his wife and friends to the show...and dinner.

7. JetsBigD

JetsBigD Member

pete from long island lol - terrible defense of rex - need someone to really set fatty straight - not this jabrony

8. fggrimes

fggrimes Well-Known Member

And going backstage to meet the cast. . .

The Sports Pope is also the Broadway Pope.

9. JetsBigD

JetsBigD Member

when has rex said all this shit - this is so agravating to listen to - i live and beathe this team and never hear rex guarantee a win

10. JetsBigD

JetsBigD Member

rex said the road goes through ne a few weeks ago - i have to stop listening to this asshole - let him go praise coughlin some more

11. Italian Seafood

Italian Seafood New Member

Dinner wiped his memory clean.

12. LeonNYJ

LeonNYJ Well-Known Member

Sanchez on TMKS in a couple minutes.

13. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

A victory in Indy will be so much sweeter come Monday when Fatty has to start cooking up excuses ---

Oh I forgot, on Monday Fatty was making the Colts out to be a I-AA team with all their injuries in order to have a ready made excuse if we do win in Indy.

14. CT. Jets Fan

CT. Jets Fan New Member

Further proving Mike eats often.

15. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

Exactly. If the Jets win, he'll minimize the victory saying they beat an injured team.

16. LoyalJetsFan

LoyalJetsFan New Member

I wonder if Fatso would EVER bring up Sanchez and what he did with that youngster Aiden? hearing him talking about on 1050 was really touching...who am I kidding, this fucking cuntface could probably find a way to put a negative spin on it.

17. RunLeonRun

RunLeonRun Active Member

fatty also tries to tell us the jets 09-10 season was all based on one game in SD. he has said in the past and today he goes 'everyone thawt the jets would beat CIN'

LOL no they didn't.

he has not lashed out at the jets with this type of venom in a long time. it must be that he can't handle the giants missing the playoffs 2 years in a row while the jets have made it 2 years in a row.

18. kinghenry89

kinghenry89 New Member

As much as I love Wischusan and hate Francessa, I'm not going to argue that point. Wischusan is a huge homer; that's not so big a problem on the radio I don't think.

19. MikeDevito

MikeDevito Active Member

I liked that last caller.

20. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

LOL...what does that even mean?? That was the Jets most important victory. Everybody's season is based on their most important victory. The Saints season was based on the Super Bowl victory, no?

I guess he figures he's backed himself into a huge corner against the Jets that he might as well just continue to pummel the team until eventually Woody gets pissed off and has his nyjunc "I MUST RESPOND" moment

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.