2010 Mike Fatcesa Thread (Jets related only) Admits he is anti-Jets on 8/10/10

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Murrell2878, Mar 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EcKo151

EcKo151 Active Member

Fuck this guy. Woody suggested a coin flip, the league rejected it according to Woody...Then a few days later Woody finds out the Giants won the toss?

All Mike wants to do is con Woody into saying he called Goodell a cheater. Well didn't the league lie to Woody and reject his idea?

2. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

Francesa keeps his listener ratings up by badgering Jets fans. He's smart enough to know that he'll get calls and further torment the callers because he's in control of the mute button.

I listen to him sometimes for amusement, but I always bear in mind why the POS talks the way he does. I just want to win a fuxcking superbowl. THEN I'm gonna call his fat ass and taunt the shit out of him, like, "What happened Mike? The Jets didn't have a chance, right? Signing LT was a bad move, right? What happened Mike?"

3. joejets1

joejets1 Member

One of the callers brought up the point that first Woody had suggested it, Goodell then rejected the idea and the Woody got a call a few days later that they did a coin toss and the Giants won. Francessa said I never read that, the caller said it was in the Daily News and again Francessa said I didn't read that. It has also been in articles on Jets website and other sites as well.

4. rockyusmc2003

rockyusmc2003 Well-Known Member

I used to fall for this jerkoff too. Many on this forum have convinced me to listen to something else. He seriously has nothing good to say about the Jets, and he knows it keeps people listening cause they want to hear someone shut him up.

Thanks to those who convinced me to turn the dial. Much appreciated!

5. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

I'm far south enough that I get better reception on the Philadelphia ESPN station than I do WFAN. The NY ESPN station really doesn't come in good in Ocean County. Reception on a scale of 1-5 with 5 being great reception: Phila. ESPN- 4, WFAN- 3, 1050 ESPN- 1.
    The Philadelphia station is okay when they talk about national stuff, but when focusing on the Eagles or Phillies, I can't take much of it beyond a couple minutes.

#45 Cakes, Mar 16, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2010
  6. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

Isn't it ironic, don't you think?

7. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

It would be great to see him choke on his words on his radio show.

fatassessa

8. jdon

jdon Well-Known Member

I heard him cooing about the Giants statement, the 3 Super Bowls, the training complex, yada yada...I got the sense that he was touching himself while he was saying these things.

9. jdon

jdon Well-Known Member

....and the Christ. Incapable of any kind of decision that does not simply resound with integrity. Roger Goodell has never done anything below board in his life. Why? Because he is the "Commissioner of the NFL."

10. JfaulkNYJ

JfaulkNYJ New Member

same here. i'll call his ass everyday when this day happens.

11. EcKo151

EcKo151 Active Member

That was me. I'll load the photo later. I wanted my parting shot to be about who closed down Giants stadium in style but I got cut. Its like he didn't believe me when I made my point. I felt like saying open up the newspaper and put down the diet coke

12. boshhemi487

boshhemi487 New Member

I rather see the Giants lose on that Sunday game and the JETS win on the first Monday Night Football.....How sweet would that be

13. cuty suzuki

cuty suzuki Member

Try 1040AM. Some spots/times in NJ it comes in good. When driving I keep flipping between 1040 and 1050 to hear which one is comming in less shitty.

14. JfaulkNYJ

JfaulkNYJ New Member

mike would shit himself.

15. greenbeanz

greenbeanz Well-Known Member

i think after that we can start badgering him. how can he defend this? i mean you gotta be a complete shit head to not see that this was messed up.

first off , woody did the right thing by getting vocal about it. the squeaky wheel gets the oil and thats why we have monday night.

second, how can anyone say that even rog didnt find it odd because if he didnt, there would not be this jets monday night game. if this thing was taped and had a jet rep at it, or even just a jet rep at it to verify that we actually lost (which i dont believe we did since we havent seen anything to prove that), then there would be no monday nighter and this would be a non issue.

and of course leave it to that jerkoff fatcessa to defend the giants on this one, AND deny that we even suggested this and it got shut down.

16. HOI

HOI Active Member

Yea well since the NFL front office loves to masterbate while thinking about the Mara family, I'm sure they'll do everything in their power to make sure that won't happen.

We'll have to play a tough team like the Pats or the Vikes. The Giants will play the JV team from the Hellen Keller charter school.

17. boshhemi487

boshhemi487 New Member

Francessa is an asshole, pain and simple, and we all know the coin toss was rigged, being that I would still rather see the JETS play the first Monday Night Football game at home before the Giants

Tell you the coin toss thing remains me of the idiot Ref who screwed up coin toss couple of years ago

18. Jersey Joe 67

Jersey Joe 67 Well-Known Member

He's more likely to choke on a chicken wing that fat bastard!

19. joejets1

joejets1 Member

On the point that the Jets got the Thanksgiving night game at home and MNF Game, MNF is not what it once was, it usually has the lesser primetime matchups for the most part. I would much rather have the Jets play on Sunday then on Monday especially because opening day is one of the better sports days of the year. Also in NY going to that game is going to be awful because of traffic getting across the bridge. About the Thanksgiving night game I don't think it is such a great game to be hosting, half the country can't see it and ususally at night most people are tired and don't feel like watching more football. I also think that will be the NFLs way not to give the Jets a home SNF game which is much better the MNF.

20. xmscott

xmscott Well-Known Member

Sirius/XM NFL Radio 60% of the time in the car.

Never listen FM/AM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.