2010 Mike Fatcesa Thread (Jets related only) Admits he is anti-Jets on 8/10/10

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Murrell2878, Mar 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TommyGreen

TommyGreen Trolls

I don't get this whole idea that the new stadium can actually belong to one team, or that it can be considered one team's and not the other. If you're a Giants fan, you don't give a shit about anything else besides what the Giants will do, or have already done, at the stadium. The same goes for the Jets.

I don't think many people outside of New York really care.

2. ToonWalker

ToonWalker New Member

Mike on Jacksonville's pick of Alualu at 10:

"That kid at 10, I can't tell you if that was a reach or not. I never scouted that kid, I don't know".

If you're not sure if Alualu was a reach at #10...do not talk about the motherfucking draft at all. Jeeeesus.

3. RunLeonRun

RunLeonRun Active Member

it's a brand new stadium yet he still throws digs how it's still the giants stadium

who cares? he just loves to annoy the jet fan.

4. JfaulkNYJ

JfaulkNYJ New Member

ya he just said he's gonna call it Giants Stadium to piss the Jets off.

I'm gonna try to call in and say 'hey mike how you think the wind will blow in jets stadium?'

5. M00CHNESS

M00CHNESS Member

I wish I knew where Mike Fagcesca hung out. Chances are at the cheesecake factory. He just reminds me of a coward that hides behind a microphone.

6. Dexter Morgan

Dexter Morgan New Member

thank god for that.

7. The Uniform Bomber

The Uniform Bomber Spivey's Agent

I guess today is National Giants Day on his show.....

8. TommyGreen

TommyGreen Trolls

Francessa and John Mara had a good old laugh at the end of that interview about Hard Knocks, as if it's some kind of joke and the Giants are too classy to even consider it.

9. TommyGreen

TommyGreen Trolls

Francessa also refered to the Giants as the "unquestioned Lords of New York."

Yeah, not even close. The Giants are nowhere CLOSE to being the Yankees.

10. joejets1

joejets1 Member

Referring to how he called it Giants Stadium:

I think everyone Jet fan should start referring to the new stadium as Jets Stadium.

Since he's calling it Giants Stadium which isn't the name, if anyone on the board calls up they should hey Mike glad to be on Mike and the Maddog and continue with your point and if he says something about the name being wrong then follow up with well its not Giants Stadium either but it will probably not get that far.

11. Jersey Joe 67

Jersey Joe 67 Well-Known Member

Winning the SuperBowl will be our revenge.

12. JfaulkNYJ

JfaulkNYJ New Member

Francessa hinted at something tuesday when the schedule came out. He didn't give out the Jets schedule, because "we got some things going on with those guys sorry we didnt get it"

I think the Jets had enough of Francessa's shit. Never see any Jets on the show anymore.

13. Jersey Joe 67

Jersey Joe 67 Well-Known Member

Could it be that FAN, which should be called THE FRAN, since they love this fat bastard so much, hates the fact that we moved to ESPN?

14. HOI

HOI Active Member

It was nice to hear him verbally "blow" Mara for 20 minutes this afternoon.

15. RunLeonRun

RunLeonRun Active Member

Another dig by Francesa

"Both fan bases are very loyal, especially the Giant fan base"

16. Brien O'Ken

Brien O'Ken Member

Good! It would serve his fat ass right if the Jets have tons of success this season or even go to the Super Bowl, while the Giants have another year of mediocrity, and he can't get Tanny or Rex or any Jets player on his bullshit show. So, while every listener will want to hear from the Jets, he'll be rambling about a crappy Giants season with Eli and Reese and Coughlin.

17. Rockefella

Rockefella Trolls

I try to listen to 660 when 1050's on commercial but I have to change it after a few seconds because all I hear is fatcessa struggling to breathe. He sounds like he's doing the show from a hospital bed with a mouthful of cheeseburger. I used to hate when he'd rag on the jets, now I find it hilarious. I read this thread and get some good laughs because Francessa is one of the world's greatest trolls.

18. bojanglesman

bojanglesman Active Member

"Well the Jets may have won the Supah Bowl, but it wasn't a good Supah Bowl. The commercials were haaaribble, so it taints this victory for the Jets. They would have lost if the Giants wah theah""

19. RunLeonRun

RunLeonRun Active Member

After the Jets win the SB this season he'll say, "it's still a Giants town, go and win multiple SB's and beat a legitimate team in the SB before you talk"

20. fozzi58

fozzi58 Well-Known Member

I can't believe you guys actually listen to this fatass. I don't even do the "660 during 1050 commerical break" thing anymore. I go to 1010 for news traffic, & weather.

I'm just sick of him - he brought the whole station down.

For those ripping Kay I'll give you a little story. I hated Kay when he took over the afternoon spot for Wally & the Keeg. I want Yankees stadium to get hit by a C130 carrying rocket fuel while the yankees are practicing and they have free gold watch for Yankees fans so as many yankee fans will be inside as possible and they go with the team. /rant

So I hate Kay cause he's the voice of the team. Now I only listen to him cause he's at least down the middle, calls it how it is, and does bring up some good points even when I disagree and get mad cause he is playing devil's advocate. He tore Joe Torre a new asshole when he was killing his bullpen a few years back (I think Scott Proctor got burned out cause of Torre that year)

1050 is by far the best NY sports radio show on the air.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.