2010 Mike Fatcesa Thread (Jets related only) Admits he is anti-Jets on 8/10/10

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Murrell2878, Mar 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bojanglesman

bojanglesman Active Member

I can't stand Adam Schein's voice and over-annunciation. "The Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaidaaaaaaaaaaaas are on the clock!!!"

2. bojanglesman

Well, I'm surprised to say that Fatcessa was actually right for a change.

3. The Uniform Bomber

The Uniform Bomber Spivey's Agent

I'm excited to tune in today - purely for the comedic aspect - of how he bashes the Wilson pick:
    - an undersized CB
    - a guy who played against sub-par competition
    - a position in which we already have two starters
    - and "DA KID PLAYED ON A BLUE FIELD FOR CRYIN OUT LOUD!"

His jealous venom should be worth many laughs today. Can't wait.

4. bojanglesman

I think he's going to just pat himself on the back. "I toldja the Jets would take a cohnaaaaaah."

5. TommyGreen

TommyGreen Trolls

That's pretty much all he's going to do.

6. The Uniform Bomber

The Uniform Bomber Spivey's Agent

I don't know guys... I really think he's gonna say that playing on blue turf will lead to Wilson becoming a bust for the Jets.

7. HOI

HOI Active Member

Mike had his cockboy Sal type this up on Monday so he can just fill in the names Fri. morning:

The Giants took (insert player name)...whatah great pick. This guy is gonuha be a 10 time Pro Bowlah. I saw him turn whatah into wine in cahllege...Jerry Reese is the best Gm evah

The Jets took (insert player name)...Cooomon...Rex...wudha need so many cornahs for! This guy in gonah be a majah problem. I mean....comeooon...Sal...didnt I tell ya this guy was trouble. I mean...hes got long hair...clearly that gonah effective his speed. I mean...it great you can covah...i mean.,...you can covah all day but if you cant get to the passah?...cooomeon...who cares...

8. RunLeonRun

RunLeonRun Active Member

Francesa: Jason Pierre-Paul, what an enawwmous pick. I had Jay Glayzza on yestaday and he was ravin about this kid, he's a few-cha hawl uh faymah.

Now this kid Wilson? Who? I was never a big fan. I told you yestahday how I thawt the Jets would take a cawna. Rex loves his cawnas. The guy they wanted was tha kid from Rutgiz...The cawna from Rutgiz. He went to the Pats of all teams. What an awful situation for him to go to their rivals. Awful day faw the Jets. I also thawt they wanted that d-lineman from Penn State. He went to Miami. HAHA.

Now Pierre-Paul, oh man, what a talent, what depth at the defensive line position. He's the next Tuck.

9. JfaulkNYJ

JfaulkNYJ New Member

100% Right on Bojangles. He hates the Jets, but if Mike agrees with what they did..he always says "I TOLDJAAA I TOLJA Da Jes would take a co-naaaar. i love da pix. back afta dis"

10. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho Trolls

Absolutely. And because he said they'd take a corner, he will say it was a good pick. Gerald McCoy could have fallen to the Jets at 29 and he would have said it was a bad pick because it wasn't what he predicted.. but since it was a corner I think he'll say it's a solid pick.

"ya know itz a good pick. I toldjaa rex loves his cawnahs.. loves em so it was pretty clear thats where dey was goin with dis pick.. now back to the yankees.."

11. LoyalJetsFan

LoyalJetsFan New Member

But I'm sure somehow even though Wilson was rated higher than McCourtey on many mocks, this bloated whale full of chicken parm will come on the air screaming something like this:

"Dah Paytriotz got a grrrrrreat playah in McCourtey. Dah Dolphins stole Odrick from the Jets, leaving them no choice to reach for dis kid Wilson from Boyzee State."

12. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

f*ck 660, listen to 1050 on your drive home, they will certainly have big Jet names on before 6pm (when the 2nd round starts)

I have sirius radio and I still choose Kay over NFL radio on my drive home because they do a lot of Jets stuff (being the home of the Jets obviously)

13. Brien O'Ken

Brien O'Ken Member

This is exactly what's gonna happen. Someone needs to call Fatcesser and tell him a very respected NFL mind, Mike Holmgren, was a coin flip away from taking Wilson at #7, over Haden, let alone Mccourty. He'll probably hang up on you and say "Whered ya get dat? I nevah hehd dat. Ya lawst!".

14. #28Martin

#28Martin Well-Known Member

Kay isn't on the same planet as Francesa as a sports talk show host. Not even close.

15. joejets1

joejets1 Member

Where did you read that? If that is true he would probably just say well all Holmgren knows is Quarterbacks he's not good at drafting defensive players anyway.

16. Brien O'Ken

Brien O'Ken Member

According to several different posts I read on TGG, it was reported by the NFL Network last night. Anyone have more info on who specifically reported it or whether it's valid?

17. ToonWalker

ToonWalker New Member

Haha, yes I expect this.

It's all for entertainment though, since he doesn't know dick about the draft.

Earlier this week:
    "Taylor Mays is the otha big safety in this draft. He's fallin' though. I don't know why".

A day after talking to mayock, suddenly he talks like an expert on Mays all along:
    "Mays isn't a top safety. He hits like a ton a' bricks, but he can't covah you. Tha next Roy Williams."

I had to chuckle.

18. Brien O'Ken

Brien O'Ken Member

He actually complimented the Jets pick. Says they got a great cover corner, which is perfect for Rex's system. Actually questioned JPP more, saying he's new to football and the Giants still need a LB.

On the other hand, he says even though they call this a shared stadium between the two teams, it is still obviously the Giants' stadium because they have sooooo much more history there. I think he forgot the Jets have been there over 25 years now. Says the Jets have to do a lot more winning before they could possibly consider themselves to be equal at the new place. His reason - the Giants have won so much in the old stadium and will probably continue to win a ton in the new stadium. He's completely ignoring the fact that the Jets have a far superior team and are far more likely to be winning in the new stadium for the foreseeable future.

He also said the Jets pulled a "childish" move insisting the Giants move their practice facility across the parking lot as opposed to immediately adjacent to the stadium.

19. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

Typical douchebaggery from Fatty.

Giants stadium opened in 1976.

The Jets moved there in 1984.

Eight years in soooo much more history?

The new stadium has no history, but will have both teams playing in it. Does Fatty think the East Rutherford swamp holds all the history? Or maybe the history is located in the sunken steamboat that is visible from the Rt. 3 bridge as you pass over the Hackensack River?

Giants Stadium blowed up real good. Someone call Fatcesa and let him know.

#239 TheBlairThomasFumble, Apr 23, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2010
  20. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

Childish?

Let me translate Fatty's logic for everyone. The Jets didn't just let the Giants make all of the decisions about the new stadium, so the Jets were childish.

What a douche.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.