2009 NFL Playoffs:

Discussion in 'Crystal Ball' started by The Dark Knight, Aug 23, 2008.

1. United_Jets

United_Jets Active Member

AFC
    #1: New England
    #2: Colts
    #3: San Diego
    #4: Browns
    #5: Jaguars
    #6: Jets
    (The Steelers just get beaten to their division title by Cleveland and miss out on the wildcard, also close: Denver and the Titans.)

NFC
    #1: Cowboys
    #2: Saints
    #3: Seattle
    #4: Packers
    #5: Eagles
    #6: Vikings

(The Giants have a few issues on defence and turn the ball over too much and lose a few big games at the end to get knocked out. Close: Bucks and Panthers despite the Saints taking that division, Arizona. )

Playoffs:
    AFC:
    Chargers vs Jets: repeat of the MNF game I think we might cause an upset in. We get beaten by a TD or so in this one.
    Browns vs Jags: Jags win
    NFC:
    Seattle vs Vikings: Seahawks win
    Packers vs Eagles: Pack scrape through

Divisional:
    AFC:
    Colts vs Chargers: Chargers do it again
    Pats vs Jags: Pats win this one - same games as last season.

NFC:
    Cowboys vs Packers: Dallas wins a close one
    Saints vs Seattle: Saints too good.

Championship games: Cowboys beat Saints
    Pats beat Chargers again.

Superbowl:
    Patriots defeat Cowboys.....sorry fellas.

The great thing about the NFL is that it is really tough to pick - my predictions could be a load of shit - there's a decent chance after 3 weeks I'll want to change my predictions. I can see the pats going 14-2 or 13-3 but maybe they will struggle to emulate last season as many pundits are picking? The Saints might well be a huge dissappointment again and I'm probably being too kind to Dallas and unfair towards SD in not giving them a bye considering the team they have. As for us we won't win 13 and we'll surely not lose 11 so honestly anything between 6-10 to 12-4 I can see happening. One week away, it's getting exciting.

#21 United_Jets, Aug 31, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2008