2009 1st, 2009 3rd, & 2010 1st is too much???

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by SackXchange, Apr 2, 2009.

1. JETSFAN1290

JETSFAN1290 Banned

Maybe Woody and Tanne could offer them some guaranteed work on the new stadium for the right to Vick.

2. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

lmfao :rofl2:

But seriously no Vick please.

3. JohnnyJohnson

JohnnyJohnson Banned

You might be a closet genius, sir.

4. ........

........ Trolls

I'm suspicious of those bracketed numbers. Wait a second...did you just quote Wikipedia? And pretend it was yourself?

:rofl:

5. JETSFAN1290

JETSFAN1290 Banned

LOL what else has he got for us..........:rofl:

6. ........

........ Trolls

As long as they don't try to bury some Redskins gear in the foundation.

7. SackXchange

SackXchange New Member

Sorry forgot to add its from Wikipedia. My previous posts from Rotoworld I did specify were from there wiseass. Doesnt matter where it was from...point is Orton is nothing more than an average QB.

8. JETSFAN1290

JETSFAN1290 Banned

3 unproven QBs to battle it out for the starting job. Im willing to bet Rex Ryan signs Kyle Boller before all this smoke clears........:up:

9. ........

........ Trolls

No one said he was more than an average QB. You said he was an average backup at best. Now you're inadvertently boosting his status!

I'm not about to start spewing QB ratings as proof of ability. If I did, Cutler would be an average QB. I mean, he finished 16th. Dead center. His best season? 12th. I happen to think he's a great QB because I've watched him. I've also watched Orton, and he's decent. Not great, maybe not even good, but decent.

10. Mehl-56

Mehl-56 Well-Known Member

That will fix everything!!! Now I am stoked!!! 4 flaming pieces of dung battling for the QB position... Woo Hoo!!!

11. SackXchange

SackXchange New Member

Tell me about it. Dont worry we have those draft picks to build a solid team. Well get a rookie WR in the 1st and then whats his name could maybe get the ball to him. Hell have all the time in the world to throw with the 30 year old past his prime Thomas Jones running the ball. Why would we want a QB who can keep defenses honest?

12. JETSFAN1290

JETSFAN1290 Banned

Its not gonna fix everything. It will just pacify a situation if Ratliff fails or Clemens fails again......:wink:

13. Mehl-56

Mehl-56 Well-Known Member

I did however say he's an average back up and stand by my statement. The bears have also been a QB away from being really good for an extended period of time... those days are now over. They win the NFC Central for the foreseeable future... Why??? QB play and Defense.

14. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

fuck...relax, man. We're gonna win with defense and a run game this year.

Just pray to god that we DON'T select Josh Freeman in this year's draft....otherwise....we'll be relying on defense and the run game...for the next 5-10 years.

15. SackXchange

SackXchange New Member

Ok lets agree whether he is a starter or backup point is that he is a mediocre QB at best who was not the dealbreaker because he will not be starting on Denver past this season.

16. ........

........ Trolls

Well, you've got the first point right. And as I said, a QB who can DEFINITELY start for a few seasons was only half the problem. Otherwise, it would have been Cleveland making that deal. Apparently, there's no hope for you. I quit.

17. SackXchange

SackXchange New Member

You are seriously think Thomas Jones is gonna have a good year this season? Do you think Favre has anything to do with his season last year? Having a Clemens or Ratliff behind center will make opposing defenses stack the box and force them to beat them through the air. I guess the only good thing that will come out of this is we have put ourselves in another QB sweepstakes...the 1st overall next season. LOL

18. SackXchange

SackXchange New Member

Where are you getting a FEW seasons? Go look around...Orton is only signed through next season. Plus McDaniels wants his own QB. Why do you think he tried to get Cassell? You think Orton is that guy?

19. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

so now the team wins 3 games without Cutler?

20. JETSFAN1290

JETSFAN1290 Banned

Brett Ratliff has a very strong arm,have you seen the video highlight clips?