20% off season tickets

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Hofstra Jet, Aug 4, 2009.

1. Hofstra Jet

Hofstra Jet Active Member

click on the google ad sense.. says you get 20 percent off season tickets for 2009.. and on field passes for 4th preseason game.. WTF. FUK THIS Front office.. i paid for my preseason, i didnt want to. How come they are now free? this is crap

2. MurrellMartin

MurrellMartin Well-Known Member

Preseason tickets arn't free. They are giving people who are now buying a free sideline pass before the game for the final Preseason Game.

Either way, it is a complete joke. I posted this over on JN like 2 hours ago when I noticed it. Shows you how badly they are struggling to sell these tickets. If they arn't all sold in 2 or 3 weeks get ready for 2 and 4 game packages.

3. Hofstra Jet

i read, that u get 20 percent off your season tickets.. aka 2 games for free..

4. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

if the #1 Sports Market in the country can't sell their PSLs, what makes other owners in other markets think its a good idea?

the fans have spoken, and look down to see the shadow of a bad economy on the ground.

5. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

Fuck Woody and his PSLs. The whole thing way the PSLs were handled by the Jets reeks of pure greed and stupidity.

6. ukilledkenny

ukilledkenny You bastards!

tough shit. you act like this type of thing is exclusive to the jets. things start off at the highest possible profit margin. if whatever the thing is doesn't sell as well as expected the price goes down in order to still make some type of profit. i mean do you bitch when cereal goes on sale at the supermarket because you just payed full price for a box the day before?

7. Hofstra Jet

just shows lack of loyalty.. no reason to buy a psl, or anything else for new stadium.. might as well wait till they go down in price.

yankees lowered prices on their seats, and made that so to al ticket holders in the sections that were lowered. in this case, all sections were affected.. they should refund everyone. rather have 70k happy, than unhappy.. especially for future relations with fans/clients

8. ukilledkenny

well if people like you keep coming back what reason do they have to make you happy?

9. Hofstra Jet

i wont be going back past this season after reading this tonite.

10. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

Is there any possible way that you can get the deal they are selling right now for yourself?

I know that when XM satellite radio was reducing their fees I still had the old fee, and we threatened to leave and we got the old fee.... But I no longer have Satellite radio.

11. McCluneNYJ

McCluneNYJ Active Member

Crummy products right now, the both of them.

Either way, definitely ask about that on field pass or whatever they are handing out.

12. GreyhoundJet

GreyhoundJet Active Member

It is crazy the turnaround these season tickets have taken.. last year I thought I had an 8 year wait on the waiting list and now they are handing them out for 20% off... incredible

13. ukilledkenny

good, thats the only thing they listen to is money.

14. Hofstra Jet

there is an * and that denotes individual game pricing.. who knows what that is tho. I went on ticketmaster.com and tried purchasing tickets and they were still 75 bucks. (preseason), so we shal see.. i will be placing a call tomorrow..

15. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

Hey Woody, 20% isn't good enough. How about 40%? LOL.

The entire thing is so laughable it's pathetic.

16. Hofstra Jet

how can they screw that many people who havealready paid out of their money. i cant wait to call and see the 20 percent deal on lunch

17. rudd28

rudd28 New Member

I'm fukking pissed!!! This front office is a JOKE!! I'm calling now and saying I want 20% off my season tickets...this is bullshIt!!

18. Hofstra Jet

rudd, please let me know what they say to you. I am with you though. this is absolute trash

19. Steve032

Steve032 New Member

I think the on field pass is for a pre-game thing where you go on the field and meet some of the retired Jets players. I had this "sideline pass" a few years ago and I went on the field and met some retired players. It was a few hours before game-time and they made sure we were all off the field well before kickoff and warm-ups

20. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

I had pre game passes where we could watch warmups from the field. I think that is what they are offering. It's a great experience but it will be the last preseason game and I'm not sure most of our big guys will even dress for that game.