2 Tickets?

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell Tickets' started by SienaSaints, Aug 20, 2012.

1. SienaSaints

SienaSaints Well-Known Member

I wanna buy 2 tickets for either Week 1 vs the Jills game week 1 or Week 4 vs San Fran. My dad has been a fan since Joe Namath and I have never been to a game so I am trying to convince him to go would love to find 2 seats on the aisle.

Thanks in advance.

2. mrmahon

mrmahon New Member

I have two club seats see my posting if you like the area the seats are in email me

3. nohope

nohope New Member

Jets-49ers

Hi. Saw your post. We've had tickets since 1965 at Shea. I have 4 seats, but would be willing to sell 2 for you and your dad. I live in Minneapolis now so I don't get back that often. Great seats, section 246a, row 7, near the aisle as well. You can e-mail me back at mslnets@aol.com. How I've been doing this for years is that you send the check, once I get it, I let you know and I immediately send them out. ITS ALL LEGIT, IN FACT, HERE'S MY HOME #: ITS 952-432-1294. The face value is $125 but this is the best game of the year by far, so I'm asking for a bit more. I also have a parking pass, which you can have for face which is $25. My name is Mark. Feel free to contact me so we can set this up. Take care.