1st Annual Pats-Hater Memorial Tailgate: November 13, 2011

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by KOZ, Apr 20, 2011.

1. Scikotic

Scikotic Banned

It was cute, whatever it was. It got MB all warm and fuzzy on the inside.

2. The Uniform Bomber

The Uniform Bomber Spivey's Agent

Hahaha whatever

3. KOZ

KOZ Totally Addicted

A few thoughts of mine, now that I've had the opportunity to mull over the events of this past weekend:

1) About halfway through the evening, a fellow poster from the board was nice enough to give me a T-shirt from a place called "Koz's Bar" in the midwest. Unfortunately, it was the point of the evening where I had recently done 2 shots of Johnny English's finest brew, along with a few others before. We spoke for a bit, remarked as to how his friend gets T-shirts from random bars because of his club membership. A great guy, but I have to be completely honest- I forgot his screen name after our conversation and I just wanted to give a big "thank you" once again.

2) I did not want to punch any of the following individuals after having met them in person- JohnnyEnglish, ItalianSeafood, Badger. Great guys.

3) You all make fun of the big head but apparently it's gravitational force was enough to pull in some of JohnnyEnglish's lovelies. Game, set, match.

4) It was great to see some old familiar faces again, 17, Murrell, Tee and Mrs. T, Jonnyd, Hobbes, KBGreen, JetsBabe, Guiness (even though I see you every week). Great to put some new faces to names, ScotlandJet, JohnnyEnglish, LoyalJetsFan, Bojangles, Situation, Fozzi, UKilledKenny, Chrebet, and of course my car pool mates Mb and Iggy. No disrespect to any of you who's names I omitted, as the free-flowing drink clouded a few details as the night went on.

5) Hobbes-alive and well and after having knocked over multiple barbeques, dented a guardrail, and rolled in 3-week old spew/piss/dirt infested snow, is now the thing of board legend.

6) Someone needs to answer who the Zucotti protester was that crashed the party towards the end. Does anyone know?

7) Who brought the Mayo fan/Hobbes savior along? He needs to come next year.

#2523 KOZ, Nov 15, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2011
  4. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

Hobbes savior came with sean (jetsvilma28).

5. KOZ

KOZ Totally Addicted

And on the 8th day, Kevin went to the mountain and asked that God give him football, and then it was so.....

[​IMG]

6. kbgreen

kbgreen Well-Known Member

That is a great photo!

Kevin is the god of Jet tailgating!

7. guinness77

guinness77 Active Member

That red sky on fire when the sun was setting was sick. I wish I took a photo of it. It would have been a Hiker caliber photo, for sure.

8. KOZ

KOZ Totally Addicted

Unfortunately, my Blackberry takes shitty photos but you still get the idea.

9. guinness77

guinness77 Active Member

No, man, great picture, but the one above with 17a was a little earlier in the day. The sky really got crazy about 20 minutes after that photo. It literally looked like the shy behind the stadium was on fire.

10. fozzi58

fozzi58 Well-Known Member

I got a pic like that too, sans the big mofo in the middle. I guess its time I set up a photobucket acct or something.

11. Italian Seafood

Italian Seafood New Member

Likewise, KOZ, it was fun to meet you. Like I told you, I've always enjoyed your posting and figured we'd probably not come to fisticuffs if/when we hung out.

Johnny English too, I was a bit panicked after that first shot with him, thought I might Hobbes it early but I pulled together and got myself some food to stabilize.

Also enjoyed hanging with nyjunc, he is one guy who is almost exactly like I figured he would be.

12. guinness77

guinness77 Active Member

I feel bad about getting thrown in front of you in that picture. It was good to meet you.

13. jonnyd

jonnyd 2007 TGG.com Funniest Poster Award Winner

guys, Im still at the game. I'm stuck in traffic trying to get the fuck out of this parking lot. Never. coming. again.

14. Italian Seafood

Good to meet you too. I'd say your username fits you to a T as much as anyone. Definitely a great time.

I thought the picture was being taken from more of the center angle, in which case I would have been visible, but from that angle no. No big deal, one less dude in Jets gear isn't going to spoil anything.

15. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

I'm not sure how to take that:grin:

16. Italian Seafood

All good, junc. Felt like I knew you a long time, in a way I guess that's the case, one of the highlights for me, glad you showed up. And we got to take in the end of a Giants loss, which turned out to be the football highlight of the night, too.

17. nyjunc

I had a good time, I wish I could have gotten there a little earlier but I had fun.

I thought the Giants losing would be a nice beginning to a good night of football.

18. guinness77

guinness77 Active Member

It was good to finally put a face to this guy. I expected you to be older considering how much you know about this franchise.
    I'm still laughing to myself about bringing up the Folk thread and then he misses a fucking 27-yarder. You couldn't make that up.

19. nyjunc

If that wasn't bad enough as Folk was lining up for the kick I overheard the person behind saying "I never worry about Folk anymore, I know he's going to make it". That and santonio falling on what would ahve been an easy TD were not good signs for the rest of the game.

20. KOZ

KOZ Totally Addicted

I mentioned to a few of you afterwards that I ended up nearly catching Folk's botched FG. I was sitting on the aisle of Section 149, one section over from center EZ. When hit FG hooked, I was in the process of calling the wife to tell her to look for me on TV- ball came right at me and like a schmuck I ended up trying to catch it with one hand, which I nearly did- palmed the ball and then it popped out. Would I have been able to keep the ball if I held onto it?