'18-'19 NBA Anti-Warriors Thread

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by NYJalltheway, Nov 1, 2018.

1. JackBower

JackBower Well-Known Member

Seems like warriors can't hang if they only have 2 all star and 1 future HOF, as opposed to their normal 3 future HOF and 2 all stars

matt robinson 17 and JetBlue like this.
  2. SOXXX2

SOXXX2 Well-Known Member

Draymon Green is a complete overrated bum. He is a decent #3 or #4 player on a team, but this guy is killing the Warriors right now, he should be the one stepping up, instead he is dragging the Warriors down.

3. SOXXX2

SOXXX2 Well-Known Member

Draymond Green is a bum, can't hold his own when he has to be the #2.

4. JackBower

Love him or hate him, he's an extremely good basketball player. He shouldnt be a 2 option on offense. That doesn't mean he's not an all star.

he's forced to because of injuries. 95 percent of the league sucks if that's the baseline.

NYJalltheway likes this.
  5. SOXXX2

SOXXX2 Well-Known Member

Hes good but not good enough to be the #2 on a good team.

Kawhi Leonard needs to play better, he still hasnt had a breakout game yet. Siakam is currently the MVP for the Raptors.

6. JackBower

He's not a 2nd option on offense, so i wouldn't say thats a good way to judge him.

I think you're a C's fan? Sorry if i'm mistaken... but i thought Al horford was hands down the 2nd best player on the celtics last year... the best of you include all the bs and drama to kyrie that really dragged the team down.

He's not a #2 option on offense. Brown, Tatum, morris, Hayward all played the 2 role more than Horford. If Horford was only looked at by his scoring, he wouldn't look like a good player.

7. SOXXX2

SOXXX2 Well-Known Member

Finals Danny Green arrives finally, the king of the 3 pt shot in the finals.

8. SOXXX2

SOXXX2 Well-Known Member

Nope Spurs fan, this finals is bitter sweet for me. Spurs could have been playing right now if they didnt send Kawhi packing but it is what it is, glad we have a finals that is worth watching.

JackBower likes this.
  9. Sam Hammer

Sam Hammer Well-Known Member

It's great seeing Danny Green and Leonard playing in the finals together again. That must annoy the hell out of Spurs fans.

10. JackBower

My bad, it just have been another poster who mentioned their also a Celtics fan.

Yea, i still have a hard time understanding just what happened with Kawhi.

11. SOXXX2

SOXXX2 Well-Known Member

Danny Green just killed the Warriors in the final minutes right there. Toronto cant blow this game, win and put themselves in great position to win their first finals....game 4 would essentially be the series for Golden State, can't go down 3-1.....im getting too ahead.

-People forget but Danny Green would have been Finals MVP if the Spurs didn't blow game 6

12. JackBower

I never watched Danny Green nightly, but I've always thought he was an real good player when i watched him.

13. SOXXX2

SOXXX2 Well-Known Member

The injuries helped Toronto, but like it or not, they are just simply making their shots, they have been making them all series long EXCEPT for the 3rd quarter in game 2. Its continued on the road, which is usually hard to do. The Warriors have been outplayed 11 of 12 quarters now, why won't that trend continue in game 4?

14. NYJalltheway

NYJalltheway Well-Known Member

Cuz Klay, and KD will be back?

15. SOXXX2

SOXXX2 Well-Known Member

Klay played game 1 and 2.

KD or no KD, if Raptors make their shots like this, Warriors cant win.

16. SOXXX2

SOXXX2 Well-Known Member

Series is over if Golden State loses Friday night, its the Warriors season in game 4.

17. NYJalltheway

NYJalltheway Well-Known Member

I get what you're saying. I just still can't buy them winning it all.

18. SOXXX2

SOXXX2 Well-Known Member

They are a good team, these players are executing. Siakam, Lowry, Vanvleet, Green, when these guys shoot the ball, I trust them to make the shot. Ibaka's defense tonight was great, this team just looks hungry and are breaking through before our eyes.

Torontos front office deserve so much credit, they assembled a good group of players that are playing great in the big moment.

The Warriors ARE NOT finished, but I just keep getting the thought now that this group is on its last legs, we saw this happen to the Lakers in 2011 and Heat in 2014; they got crushed when they went out. The players know that things will be different after this season, there is a little bit of imbalance right now that wasn't there the last few years. KDs been acting more emotional, they weren't playing to great when he was healthy anyway, I think Steph wants to be the man again (who can blame him?). This is year 5, of them being in the finals, its something that just doesnt happen.

19. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

Raptors 2 wins away from being NBA world champs

20. JackBower

Raptors are a very good team.

I put them ahead of the bucks, but the bucks surprised me they were also a real good team.

East is starting to stack up to the west at the top of the conference.