17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

F Christopher with his love of our GM. Somehow Mac convinced his boss that it wasn’t the talent on this team it was the coaching that was the reason for our losing ways. Unfortunately, it was both and now we will have excellent coaching and a lack of talent so what’s little brother gonna come up with next to keep the GM for year 5 of our rebuild ? God damm makes it hard to be a fan. Mac better kick ass in the draft

CBG likes this.
  2. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

F Woody, not Christopher? He might be ok. Thoughts CBG

CBG likes this.
  3. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

At the risk of being called a DICK = here goes -----> first off I can't believe I just saw these posts. I would not care who owned the team IF they won. I would not care who the GM is IF they won and I would not care who the coach is IF they would win. This said, Woody is clueless and what I have seen out of Chris is not impressive as the guy should talk less. Mac should be unemployed and thats not even debatable to me but I hope and pray he somehow hits it out of the park at this draft ( O line / Center also / Edge rusher / CB has all been said ) but I am not holding my breath = I expect the worst. Maybe I will be pleasantly surprised ? I aint counting on it-------now to Gase ---> If the guy wins thats ALL that matters. He was not my first choice and he was not my 5th choice and I think we made a BIG mistake with this guy but hopefully HE WINS . That said I know MANY Dolphin fans and some are very close friends and one guy in particular watches every single Dolphin game / lives and breaths South Florida and he called me as soon as we hired Gase and told me it was a horrible hiring and that he hates everything about Gase. I am now in the CHAMP Camp = show me. Sorry for the late reply and ps THANK GOD I DID NOT BUT A PSL !

4. LogeSection2RowJ

LogeSection2RowJ Well-Known Member

I'll weigh-in. I like the state of the team better than the new stadium. I think we're definitely on the "up". Bell and Darnold are something to want to watch. If Jamaal Adams can't change "the culture" no one can. The Pats are owned by a guy who runs out for handjobs like I run to 7-11 for milk and his team consistently wins so I'm not hung up on Woody's brother. (Maybe Kraft should now own the nickname Woody). Gase was not my first choice, McCarthy was, but with all the gossip coming out of GB since the hire, I feel better about it. I despise the Dolphins so I did not like Gaze, but I am glad McCagnan and Christopher Johnson thought slightly outside the box by hiring him. It might burn Miami's ass for years. We just might hit it big there. AND getting Gregg Williams was great. Mccagnan gets ripped too much IMO. His "hits" seem to get overlooked. His middle draft picks have been bad. His top of the draft picks have been great. His undrafted FA's have been very good. His FA signings are mixed. Had to take a chance on a couple guys with all that money to spend. He's not the best GM in the league but is far from the worst. Ever think he might get better?

Stadium still sucks. When is the second Super Bowl there? LOL

#19724 LogeSection2RowJ, Apr 16, 2019 at 10:10 AM
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2019 at 11:41 AM
    sec314 and Toronto_Jet like this.
  5. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

I have no confidence in the GM which is why I don't want to trade back and get more picks.Our first round picks the last few years have been excellent but other then Darnold, which was a BRILLIANT move, top players fell in our lap and anyone could have made those picks. I've made my opinions on Gase well known ( love it) so we shall see, and I got a great feeling about this coaching staff we have built. And Christopher might be worse then Woody in front of a microphone, if that's possible, but I love the aggressive manner which are approaching things. If we win 10/11 games,and go 6-2 at home, Met Life will be the most beautiful stadium in the world. I just want to fucking win the division and beat the Pats twice!!! Enough already, geez, they just cruise to the playoffs. The teams in the AFC east are the reason they have won so many super bowls because they cruise to the division every year which allows them to prepare for the playoffs without any stress. Its time to knock those fuckers off there thrown. And next week I'll sit down with my buddies and pick a couple of home games to attend in September and October. No pre season bull shit, no pre paid parking and no games after October in case we shit in the bed. Its a beautiful thing not being tied to season tickets. So freeing so anyone who's afraid to give them up if you do, you'll never ever look back. Love you guys, next week is the draft, and a few days after the dust has settled, its the time of the year to put the NFL in hibernation and start enjoying the weather and some Yankee baseball. But first its Islander Hockey baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!