17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

314 , I will be beyond thrilled if and when this team finally ,IF EVER wins a championship but that said MET LIFE was and always will be a dump you can't put lipstick on a pig and say" she's a beauty aint she ". Championships are not won in April they are won in January. I think the Jets have made some good moves but I am not ready to give the Johnsons or Mac a pass as their track record speaks for itself. As for the coach I hope Gase wins 5 superbowls here starting with this year but as I have said before I think they blew it with the coach decision but I am willing and happy to eat crow if I am wrong---also here is a lovely idea = Put these headstrong coaches together ( see Gase and Williams ) shake well , lite match and run------lets see how it plays out.

2. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Met life is what it is. We won’t be talking about it if we start winning consistently. In the past , I never heard Giant fans complain and they pay more in Psl then we do and they have them for the upper deck. Going forward u watch, the prices and the stadium will become a talking point for them because there team has sucked for sometime and hopefully it will continue to suck so that place ain’t looking so good anymore

Brook! likes this.
  3. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

We’ve been here many times. Hopeful in tbe off season. I always fall for the hype I guess that’s how I justify spending so much time and money on this team and being so emotionally involved. One of these days it’s gotta work no?? Sam is the one difference from previous teams. We got a qb and finally am offesive minded coach. That’s my angle and I am sticking with it until further notice

Brook! likes this.
  4. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

Listen, the Jets payroll and QB situation were ideal going into 2019-20, but the Jets have already managed to completely fuck it up with keeping this loser GM and hiring a motley crew of non-matching coaches. Gase sucks, but even if you think he doesn't then you can't be happy he wasn't even allowed to hire his own coaches and was forced to accept people including a relative. By the time Johnson wises up and fires Maccagnan, they'll have burned 2-3 years of Darnold's career and it's going to be back to square one.

SOJUPO (until proven otherwise)

CBG likes this.
  5. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

What the heck is SOJUPO?

CBG likes this.
  6. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

SOJUPO = same old jets until proven otherwise

Brook! likes this.
  7. Brook!

Thanks C. :)

CBG likes this.
  8. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

This is a legit fear until they SHOW US DIFFERENTLY

9. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

I knew a girl who worked in McDonalds her name was SOJUPO

Brook! likes this.
  10. Brook!

I miss my girl:(

11. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

just stay out of the fast food establishment and you won't get into any trouble

Brook! likes this.
  12. LogeSection2RowJ

LogeSection2RowJ Well-Known Member

Go for it Brook! Anyone who's lived in this thread since it began knows how I feel about the "New" Stadium, PSL's, season tickets, parking passes etc, but surprisingly, I support your decision. Good times are ahead for this team, and this coming season has some great home games. I mean, you're not buying a PSL right? So, then go to all the games and not worry about negotiating for a parking pass week to week. May I ask how often you were attending games in the past? Were you ever a season ticket holder previously? How far away from the stadium do you live? Just wondering. I am also curious as to what location/ price of seats are available to you at this point. Please share.

Brook! likes this.
  13. GordonGecko

That reminds me, I v looked at PSL prices in a long time. Last I checked everything was in the gutter and you could get those $30,000 coaches club PSLs for like $250. I'm guessing prices have had a big bump but still well below retail

#19713 GordonGecko, Mar 19, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2019
  14. GordonGecko

PSL Source.com:
    https://www.pslsource.com/buy_new_york_jets_psl

Season Ticket Rights.com
    https://www.seasonticketrights.com/New-York-Jets/Personal-Seat-Licenses/for-sale.aspx

lowest price on each marketplace:

$30K coaches club are $5,000
    $25K coaches club are $5,000
    $4K endzone lower are $750

Full published rates Jets.com:
    https://www.newyorkjets.com/tickets/seating-information/pricing-chart

forgot that they killed the PSLs on the Mezz level, what a screw job for people who bought full price psls there

#19714 GordonGecko, Mar 19, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2019
  15. Brook!

Every year I attend at least 1 preseason game and at least 3 regular season games. Sometimes I attend 4 or 5 depending on if the Jets are still in it after November and if the weather isn't brutal. I have never been a season ticket holder before. I am only looking at non-PSL right now. 50 yard line upper deck if I can find. That said I live in Madison, NJ which is like 35-40 minutes from Metlife on game days. Did I answer all of your questions correctly?

16. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

I was not happy about Mac being retained for sure. I think Gase and Williams are a great combo and I love the OL and RB coaches and also VITT. Anyone who says Gase sucks without him coaching one single game has an agenda because you ain't a Dolphin fan so you didn't watch every single snap for the last 3 years and if you believe what a Dolphin fans says your are a DICK!!!!

17. Brook!

This is uncalled for. No Jet fan should be called Dick just because they have a negative opinion on Gase.

18. GordonGecko

tacos!! tacos!! I see tacoooooooooosssssssss

19. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

I said if u believe a Dolphin. I didn’t say he was a dick for hating Gase

20. Brook!

Okay then. My bad. :)