17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. bbombers1985

bbombers1985 Active Member

Haha - I don't plan on really using it. We usually buy a case of beer the night before, keep it overnight in the fridge and it's still cold by the time we get to the game.

I wouldve preferred the grilling gear.

2. JetsSec337Lot13B

3. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

Brook! likes this.
  4. Jersey Joe 67

Jersey Joe 67 Well-Known Member

can anyone explain how you are able to sell your tickets on the open market since they switched to the new credit card type tickets, I've been curious about this

5. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

You go to your online account at newyorkjets.com and there is an option to manage your tickets. You can either print your tickets or sell it online at ticketmaster or stubhub.

Royal Tee likes this.
  6. Jersey Joe 67

Jersey Joe 67 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the info!

7. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

prices starting to take off for the 8/21 falcons pre-season game. get-ins were as low as 3 bucks now is $7.25 and climbing. All this press is driving the interest

8. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

You think I should wait more or just get the tickets now? Planning to go to this game since it is Friday and stadium is on my way from work to home.

9. max

max Active Member

Both my preseason games sold for face value today. Coincidence . . . Maybe.

Buzz around the team more now than ever . . . you bet.

10. GordonGecko

where are your seats?

11. max

max Active Member

Section 334. Aisle seats

12. JetsSec337Lot13B

Saw Hertz Presidential Suite seats for $50 each. Not sure if that includes food or not but was ready to jump on it. Then realized I have to buy 24 seats. Forget that.

13. GordonGecko

Yeah you have to buy the whole suite. $1200 is a great deal if you want to throw a party, the catering package may be included. But if not you can just spring for it. The guy has the same suite for the Eagles game at closer to $3K which is still under value so he's taking a bloodbath on these. It would have been an even better deal with the 10% off coupon, but you can get up to 3% back in fancodes

14. GordonGecko

If anyone is interested, I have a pair available for tomorrow in the lowers (103 row 45). These are covered by the overhang in case of a passing thunderstorm. Face value is $96

I'll take $10 bucks each, mlbgecko@yahoo.com

15. JetsSec337Lot13B

I'm sure it's a broker re-selling for the Jets. I have picked up some different tickets all saying "Dynasty" under issued to for Dynasty Sports and Entertainment. Even crazier one of the games the tickets show a $25 face value lol.

16. GordonGecko

I've seen the same thing. The great thing about the $25 face is you can undercut everyone on ticket exchange because all the lowers have a $95+ face and if you can pick them up on stubhub for less than 20 bucks you have no competition up to $90 because they set the floor to face value

17. JetsSec337Lot13B

You have done it?

18. max

max Active Member

The Jets just invoiced me for 3 home playoff games today . . .

"The NFL has introduced a new policy in which all teams are required to provide Season Ticket Holders the ability to reserve tickets for possible home Wild Card, Divisional, and Championship games before the start of each NFL regular season. In conjunction with this League policy change, we are offering a special benefit to Season Ticket Holders: A guarantee that a seat for any potential home Wild Card game cost the same amount as the average price of that seat in a 10-game season ticket package. Please note it is an option, not a requirement, to have your seats reserved and your credit or debit card securely stored. You will not be billed at this time; this program is “pay as we play,” so you would only be charged if and when we have secured any home playoff game. This benefit is available to any Jets Season Ticket Holder who elects to reserve his or her seats during an early reservation period from now through Thursday, September 10.

We recognize that we have not even played a 2015 regular season game yet and that every team’s post-season status will not be determined for months. However, the League has instituted this policy to ensure that the playoff invoice process for all NFL teams runs smoothly.

Below, please find your personalized information for pricing of potential 2015 season home playoff tickets:"

19. GordonGecko

what a bizarre policy

20. max

max Active Member

It's weird.
    I almost feel like if I apply for them now it will jinx the team.

Here is the write up : http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/f...-info-season-ticket-holders-article-1.2336765

"The Jets are already gearing up for the playoffs ... along with every other team.

Gang Green sent postseason ticket information to its season ticket holders on Tuesday, despite their 4-12 record last season and not having made the playoffs since 2010. The Jets, along with the other 31 clubs in the league, are required by the NFL for the first time to offer playoff ticket reservations prior to the start of the season. The NFL instituted the policy in order to have less of a mad dash for playoff tickets when the end of the season arrives.

Fans can opt in to reserve their season tickets seats for playoff games now, but won’t be charged unless those games actually occur. They may opt in later, but ticket prices will increase after Sept. 10 and fans who opt in may change their mind and ultimately decide not to purchase tickets.

At the moment fans can only reserve the seats for which they have seats tickets, but season ticket holders also will be able to purchase additional seats at a later time.

The cheapest possible playoff ticket for the Jets this season is $50 - for season ticket holders with 300 level seats in the end zone or corner for a wild card game. The most expensive tickets on offer are $720 seats in the coaches club for the divisional round and AFC Championship Game.

The Jets are hoping to rebound under the new leadership of Todd Bowles and Mike Maccagnan, though only the most optimistic fans are thinking they’ll make the playoffs."