17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. JetsSec337Lot13B

I know a girl who worked for the team for a few months a couple years back. She told me the Jets had contracts with stubhub to list tickets and also listed on ticket exchange.

When I wanted to relocate my seats last year and fought like hell she gave me some stories when I said seats were being sold at military discoutns in my row one week and then the next week almost the entire row was on stubhub for half face value. She kept making up stories which led me to believe they were doing it.

2. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

lol ha ha ha i keep laughing to myself

3. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

last year was a special offer for 1/2 off parking if you paid in 4 installments. Like a lot of other things they did last year, they are not doing it this year. Unless you are willing to go to the mat and not pay your invoice and tell them to shove it, they ain't backing down. that has become obvious. I am not willing to lose my seats that i have, but another year or 2 like last year, this will be it. I am treated after 33 years, no different then someone with 2 years in there belt. They do nothing for us long timers, its all lip service by Woody.

4. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

i think they figure people are getting comfortable where they are and will pay up. the only way anyone will get anything is to tell em to go fuck themselves.... at the risk of losing what you already have. but then again its been proven you can get better seats for a lower price on stub hub week before the game or day before the game.

5. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

Well my lessor wants only 2 seats down from 4 as his buddy took a beating from Sandy & he has no money for the tix. So since I will be return 6 tix to the NYJ pool as they call it I will be going to the mat with them to move my tix more towards the middle of the field or I will give up 6 tix which I will be doing in any case :sad:

6. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

You have no "lessor." YOU are the lessor. Your "tenant" is your "lessee"... not "lessor." Let's get the terms straight... not that it matters one iota about the ridiculousness of the situation and your perception of yourself as some sort of "landlord" or "lessor." It's all laughable.

The Jets need to get rid of guys like you. It's time they investigate situations like yours in which people who own seats have moved away and now "rent out" their seats. It's only because the Jets aren't doing well that you're considering paring down, otherwise you'd be sitting on those seats forever and "leasing them out" to your "lessor"... er, I mean.... your "lessee."

It's just not right, and I'm sure this wouldn't sit well in Green Bay, for example.

Use them or get TF off of them.

7. stuartfl

stuartfl Member

Thank god I have that jackass on ignore. He is truly an idiot. Lessor vs lessee - lol

8. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

Tks for correcting me. But he refuses to give up the seats as he likes them so I still remain a STHer but as you would see it I am giving up 6 of my 8 seats which should make U not so sad :sad:

9. Jerseyboyisback

Jerseyboyisback New Member

Your totally right and when they sell psl seats for FACE to other psl holders it drives me crazy and the main reason why im done. There is no point in having seats!

10. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

Guys

On Section 316 (Jets side but right at the endzone) which seat is close to the 50 yard line. 3-4 or 27-28

11. JetsSec337Lot13B

I believe seats 3-4.

12. Section 227. Row 5

Yes. Usually, and as far as I know, as you are standing below and looking up at a section, the seats are numbered from low to high, left to right.

If that section (without checking) is in the NE corner of the stadium, then the lower numbers are nearer the 50 (seats 3-4).

But if that section (and I haven't even looked) is in the NW corner, then the lower numbered seats would be further away from the 50.

Capeesh?

#17352 Section 227. Row 5, Apr 19, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2013
  13. Jets31

Jets31 Banned

Is the parking lot any cleaner in certain areas vs others?

Im sick and tired of urine flowing freely from all the pee pee dancers.

14. Section 227. Row 5

Now we need clean parking lots? WTF is this world coming to? I just want a team that kicks ass.

15. Duck

Duck Member

coaches club

anyone want to buy a PSL for 1/3 paid price?

16. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

I'll take the PSL for free with tickets at 1/3 paid price + free parking and no preseason. PM me and I'll get back to you within a day or so

17. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Just call the Jets at the end of August

18. Section 227. Row 5

Seriously, I'm sure there are many excellent PSL seats now that can be had for the price of the "takeover." Takeover my payments and it's yours. I've paid in 30%-40% of the PSL price. I'll transfer them to you for $XX.XXX. Just pay the rest of the balance due and pick up the price of the tickets every year.

Trouble with this is, the balance due on the PSL still isn't worth the "priviledge" of being obligated to buy those extremely overpriced seats every year. And for a product that looks like it'll be in the shithouse for many years to come.

So, this is a real problem for these folks. A team that sucks (offense questionable... no QB... everything els in disarray) and defense (Revis gone, cohesiveness in shambles... everyone else aging... unable to stop a running nose), ST exploded... loss of the best coach they ever had, consequently complete devastation in need of rebuild) and you have the makings of perhaps a 4-12 season maybe 5-11 or 6-10 if lucky. Two first round picks... big fucking deal.

So yeah. A PSL for sale right now? Like trying to sell stocks in 1929 the day after the crash. No buyers.

19. Jerseyboyisback

Jerseyboyisback New Member

Yea take over my row 7 aisle seats 4 psl section 124....lol even these great seasts no one wants for 6k....Oh well!

20. Section 227. Row 5

Those aren't bad seats, so don't get me wrong... they are desirable, "great seats," as you say. And would have been very desirable in the old stadium.

But no one wants to lay out 6K and then HAVE TO buy them year after year after year after year, regardless of the product on the field. And be COMPELLED to buy them at WHATEVER price Woody has in mind for this year's price increase in those corn-hole seats.

That is the problem in a nutshell.