17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

He's got 4, but don't even think about it. You haven't sufficiently kissed his ass enough to even be in consideration for him to make a call to the Jets. Even Joe Spimoni, who's been "renting" from him for 10 years, doesn't rate a phome call from Champ to the Jets to help him out. So you can just imagine where you stand after not kissing his buttocks for the past 6 years.

2. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

Duh one again posting incorrect info I have 8 not 4 as U posted :sad:

3. championjets69

I have 8 FR UD sideline seats in 3 locations of the UD broken up 2-2-4. The 4 are together & the 2s are in different locations from each other :sad:

4. JetsSec337Lot13B

I remember the transfer issue very well. I remember in the old place anyone could transfer their tickets to any friend or whoever they wanted and transfer rights used to be auctioned on ebay. I remember someone paid $5k for the seats behind me off ebay. I understood the Jets wanted a piece of that pie and I agreed it should be ended but I didn't get why they eliminated it to family.

Fast forward a few years and I'm pretty sure the Jets will transfer seats no problem. I also doubt anyone would pay a premium for them either.

5. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

i transferred my seats into my sons name in dec 2008 or jan 2009 during that 2 week window they were allowing

6. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

My seats are in my 20 years old's name because Woody said if we die, they go to the person with the most seniority on HIS waiting list. Now that's some visionary stuff right there, no wonder he's a captain of industry. Oh yeah, and the bidding of the high end seating, has it closed yet? Once it hit 75K, I figured it was all sold out. Maybe I can get lucky and someone defaulted and 100K for 2 seats with parking, yeap I get the parking but its the yellow lot. I should not expect everything for 100k,that's why there is stub-hub

7. 17a_tailgater

Spoke with the jets today. of course it was a young woman so right away this throws out my mad loud angry season ticket holder voice and inserts my upset concerned jets season ticket voice.
    spoke about my disappointment about this sweepstakes bullshit.she advised me the jets were trying to do something for all their fans not just the new and 300 section people. half priced parking was last year not this year and they are not sure of the 300 section coupons again.
    asked about a pay cut and was advised of switching to a lower priced section. bc of my good sideline and low row the jets feel my seats are priced accordingly.i have requested another seat upgrade to row 5. i was told seats that are not renewed will be offered to returning sth before newcomers. blah blah blah blah

on another note sect 341 row 5 seats 19,20 are available if anyone wants to try and get them

8. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Spoke to the jets today. No transfer of seats in the 300's as I suspected. You give em back, its goes back in the pool

9. Section 227. Row 5

Yeah, but not in Champ's World. "Tenants" are encouraged to call the NY Jets Ticket Office.

So, in the face of UD STHers disallowed to call in to request yet another transfer, Champ has his "tenants" calling in.

Yeah.... that seems fair.

10. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

these cock bags really decided that NOW is the time to stick to their guns?

i mean i understand they dont want a shit storm like last year to happen every year but this is NOT the right year to tell people to go screw...

we should all bring yellow bags and put them over empty seats so they are nice and visible next year.

11. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Sec 340, row 8, seats 11-12 are now available. Ask for Keith. Great seats

12. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

The Jets are not giving an inch. I have 3 seats and my buddy has 2 but is downsizing to one. So we asked the Jets to cancel his account and add one seat to my acct. ( one seat is open) But we needed another parking pass. They agreed to give us a 2nd one but at $250, not at the $200 we both pay now. No way Jose, not giving Woody another cent. They would not budge. We decided to just have my friend reduce his seats from 2 to 1 and move his one seat next to ours. Again, anyone looking to move 2 seats, they are open 25-30 yd. line. Great spot

13. rjmkrm

rjmkrm Member

So our demand to relocate was met. Moved from Section 317 row 12 to 315 Row 6. Plus we were given upgraded parking to Yellow. Had to pay, but we got it.

They are playing hardball now. Good luck to e'm....

14. Section 227. Row 5

They're playing hardball now... but let's see what's going on in May. I submit they're not in a position to play hardball this Spring. Not at all.

TO EVERYONE WITH NY FOOTBALL KNOWLEDGE, Jets look like the Tanking Titanic, so Military Discounts start, $50 seats, no committments to Preasons, Cherry Picking, Parking Offers, the whole schmeer.

THAT's when you call and not before. Now who's playing Hardball.

15. JetsSec337Lot13B

Do you have orange parking? Yellow has always been $250. Also I thought orange was dropped to $150.

Also I recall you saying that you had an open seat between you and your friends listed on stubhub last season. I guess this is more proof that the Jets were selling on stubhub or had a broker doing it for them.

16. Jerseyboyisback

Jerseyboyisback New Member

I know no one is interested but I thought I would ask. I am going to default, Jets said they may come after a balance at end of year or in 5 years or never. So with that being said........

4 in Section 124 row 7 aisle

4 in Section 126 row 20

Each set of 4 psl remaining balance is $5,800-6,000 pending interest.

If you want either set let me know by may 15th, if not I totally understand and jets will get to resell them.

17. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

I have orange which was $125 last year if you did the installments. THis year its $200 for lucky few but supposedly most people pay $250 (BS).

We gave back that one seat last year and someone listed it on stubhub every week ( my guess it was the Jets now that I think about it). That's why they were able to give it to me this year so early. SOB, they are selling seats on stubhub on there own.

18. championjets69

In this case I think your suggestion is spot on :sad:

19. 17a_tailgater

being an original orange parker,i thought they were keeping your parking at $15 and newer orange passes were $20. u need to call them and complain. i would call for u if i was your tenant

20. Section 227. Row 5

Hahahahahahaaaaa..... aaah... hahahahahahahaha...