17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. davecrazy

davecrazy Active Member

It was as dumb ploy to try and one-up the Giants who did sell upper deck PSL's and it blew up in his face.

2. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

i cant guarantee ill be able to do the hour before but the day before numbers are bleak enough.

i was actually a little surprised that there are only 4500 tickets left after there were over 10k less than a week ago.

i guess there were people happy to grab a bargain, the bargains just keep getting better though. as expected.

[​IMG]

3. JetsSec337Lot13B

$50 face on those. My friend got seats for $17 each before. I feel bad my cousin bought a single last week off the guy next to me for $85. Now they're down to $35. Most of them sold on Saturday for $55 by me.

I still have no regrets I have upper deck seats I'm happy with and when I buy season tickets every year I buy them to use and don't buy extras or seats expecting to sell anything. I also am lucky I only pay for my own ticket and my dad and sister each pay for their own.

4. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

People might be wearing bags on their heads real soon after tonight, and should the cOLTS come in and beat us then the wheels will officially be off and this jet train will go flying off the tracks ! If these 2 games are losses the bags on the heads might go from paper to plastic :breakdance:

Back on topic,,,,,,holy bat thermal underwear do you guys see these ticket prices and how people are almost just giving tickets away ? The product on the field along with the rain / Yankee game might have many people staying home,,,,,I hope the jets somehow discover offense and play defense and can win ,,, but I see a very embarrassing loss in our future .

#15844 CBG, Oct 8, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2012
  5. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

I read that the Jets had over 12,000 unsold tickets for the game. I can only assume they just issued one of those "military" specials for something like $10 and people flipped them for a quick buck which is why the prices just dumped.

Does anyone know what that promotion & code was?

6. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

I just hope the head coach and QB don't get all the blame for this lousy season we are facing. Its so easy to point fingers at one or two people. The talent level on this team is so bad that no one could win with this team. I am not saying that Sanchez is not partly to blame, he has no fire on the field, so damm laid back, but man, Brady could not score much with this team. I think Rex has to much say in talent evaluation, since he came here the drafts have not been good.

7. GordonGecko

I'm a big Rex supporter and I think Woody would be crazy to even consider replacing him, but you're saying the talent is so bad (I partly agree) yet Rex said before the season it's the best team he's ever had. So there's something wrong at the coaching level beyond the talent here

8. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

I decided to go tonight. Hell, its only game 5, might as well go done with the ship. Also, the Yankee game is gonna be delayed because of Rain and the Jet game will be over by latest middle of 3rd qtr. so I should be home by 11 pm latest and the Yankee game will be in the 3rd inning.

9. GordonGecko

Plus you can get some sweet lowers for dirt cheap

10. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

I have my own seats Gecko in the UD. I was going to just bag the game and stay home

11. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

interesting, the mezz, lower ez, goal and sideline are going down as expected... BUT the upper level tickets are actually more than they were yesterday.

[​IMG]

12. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

Totally disagree. Brady would "find a way" to connect with somebody. He most certainly wouldn't make the rookie mistakes El Guappo makes when he stays in the pocket too long, then handles the football like a loaf of bread, not throwing it away if need be, making fucked up decisions, checking down as much as he does, shovel-passing like a freaking high school QB, throwing the ball with bad timing or throwing with triple coverage and/or throwing to the wrong side or too high so as to make the receiver become a fucking gymnist at catching the ball.

I think Ryan doesn't have ENOUGH say. Tannenbaum's forte' has always been "Cap Guru" Numbers Man... that's what Parcells brought him in here for. Since when did he become a "Football Man" to the extent that he makes the calls and has maximum input on draft day, leaving Rex Ryan to have to accept the results and "go along" with whatever the hell gets drafted of picked up in F/A?

So maybe Rex has very little to say about WTF goes on! Did anyone ever think about that for a change? Maybe our problem isn't with Rex, but more with Tanny.

So don't be blaming Rex for the poor drafts. I think Woody has been giving the bulk of the decision-making to Tannenbaum, and also the tightening of the purse strings. We're 8 million under cap. Woo-Hoo! Good for us. But we're also fucked.

13. GordonGecko

Tickets now $6.95

14. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

There are $ 3 tickets rite now-----also lower goaline $18,,,,also tickets in the lower level 50 yard line $50---amazing. I hope we somehow win this game but I dont see it-----my buddy just called from the game and said the parking lot was a ghost town / empty,,,,freaking shame !

15. GordonGecko

16. JetsSec337Lot13B

I've never been one for "moral victories" but considering what I expected tonight I consider this a moral victory. We were in it until the end. There were empty seats but not the ghost town I expected. The crowd was pretty loud considering last weeks' disaster. Anyone know why some people had flags waving during the game?

Of course Sanchez's INT before halftime burnt big time.

17. turbodog

turbodog Member

They give them to the endzones to distract the kickers kicking the field goals.

Except all the newb retard fans (and yes there were many) would raise them during regular plays and forget to raise them during kicks. So for the majority of the game I'm watching the tv screens.

Good work Woody! I wish he would just give up and sell the team already, you know that's his plan if they ever won the SB.

18. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

I agree and that certainly would be a good plan for Woody and very typical of Woody to do.

Only trouble is, when TF are we ever going to win another SB?

This fucking team, if healthy, is cutting edge. We have most of the ingredients necessary to win the SB (again... if all are healthy) with the exception of a reliable, confident, seriously-focused QB with leadership skills that go beyond the typical California Laid-Back, "Do-It-Your-Way-Man-'Cause-That's-Cool-Too" and "I Ain't Gonna Chew You Out For Your Fuck-up" Quarterback!

I want a fucking QB who throws more accurately and not out of fucking bounds, and when he does throw it in-bounds and the WR doesn't catch it, then he goes off on the guy. No leadership.

Run off the field and conduct a Press conference on SNY that makes you look like you're becoming an excuse-maker. Excuses for losing. "We almost did it," "Could have had it," "Lot of Work To Do," "Maybe I Could Have Inched It More In Bounds." For God's Sake, his throw was out of bounds by 10 freaking yards.

THE GUY IS NOT A QUARTERBACK.

19. JetsSec337Lot13B

By the way what did anyone think of Gastineau at halftime? My goodness was he slosheddddd.

20. MurrellMartin

MurrellMartin Well-Known Member

So was Kevin James pre-game.

Even our inductees and celebrity fans are sloshed before/during the game.

Thanks Joe McKnight for keeping it close, but we still lost by two TD's in my mind. KR's aren't happening every week and you need more than 10 points to beat almost anyone in this league.