17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. Jets31

Jets31 Banned

Where did you read I said I was excited for the Revis injury?

This is a false statement made by you. Maybe you really feel that way not me.

I bought them because the timing was right and I figured id help out the cause and will wind up giving most of the games away anyway.

As far as what I can afford lets just say im considering Coaches Club seats and best part my financial advisor and my tax lawyer says I can write most of it off. Imagine that.

So you were saying?

2. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Excellent post :beer:

3. MurrellMartin

MurrellMartin Well-Known Member

40% chance of rain for Sunday at the moment.

Has to happen sooner or later. We've had some great luck over the last 12 games (including Preseason).

4. Gator

Gator Active Member

So now you'll be a douchebag?

5. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

get the canopy's and ponchos ready

6. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

haha, he walked right into that one

7. Jets31

Jets31 Banned

No that title is all yours. You were the one questioning what I can and cant afford. What the hell business is that of yours what anyone can afford? Just because you have a psl makes you all high and mighty and a rich guy?

Stick to worthless meaningless statistics that prove nothing about ticket sales or whats really going.

8. alleycat9

listen chief, you are acting like a little douche right now. when you first came on here i gave you the benefit of the doubt that you were just a guy who liked the jets and picked up a few tickets.

NOW you sound like another one of the rojf types, go to your 50 dollar a game seats and shut the fuck up. YOU sound exactly like the douchebag that i refer to in my previous post when you start spouting off about your financial advisor and tax lawyer.

reality is i dont give a shit, but YOU look like a douchebag when you talk like that. AND if you were mr big shit like you now claim to be then maybe you would have gotten some decent tickets years ago. for now to me you are a 14 year old kid whose daddy owns some shitty little taco stand in lodi and you overheard him talking to one of his douchebag friends about how he himself is a douche.

9. alleycat9

and yes i will take the few days i deserve for the personal attack like a man.

10. Gator

Gator Active Member

Actually, you brought this on yourself. I only responded after you called everyone that sits downstairs douchebags.

11. Jets31

Jets31 Banned

You should be banned this type of personal attack temper tantrum thatshouldnt be tolerated on any forum. Why the personal attacks cant debate football and ticket situations in an educated manner. I know your kind and hate them. Bringing my dad into it,really? At least I know who my dad is.

alleycat9 called them douchebags first I only replied to them and used their term not mine. Try again.

12. Gator

Gator Active Member

Didn't catch that. You're absolutely right. Ban Alleycat!!! :lol:

Go Jets. I was just fighting to fight anyway. A Jets fan is a Jets fan no matter where they sit....even if it's in their living room. After the stuff I've had yelled at me in road stadiums, we gotta stick together.

Except for Alleycat :lol:

13. 17a_tailgater

guys take this out of the thread.
    thank you

14. Gator

Gator Active Member

I miss 227

15. JetsSec337Lot13B

Let it wait another game or two please. As it is I'm probably not supposed to go considering I had surgery on my leg on Tuesday but I'm determined to keep my streak of 105 games in a row of attendance. The rain throws it all out the window no way can I sit thru the rain with all the stitches, wraps around my leg, etc.

16. baamf

baamf Active Member

Just got off the phone with my financial advisor and tax lawyer and now the forecast is showing only a 30% chance of rain. Hold out hope brother!!!

:)

17. Jets31

Jets31 Banned

If they also do weather theres a 50/50 chance you will be broke in a few years Good luck with that.

18. 17a_tailgater

rain or shine doesnt make a difference

19. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

I am missing my first game in 5 years. Its my daughter's birhtday and the wife asked me if I could stay home and help her with 14 kids coming over. I decided this team is not worth missing her birthday, before you know she will be in college. Enjoy and get us a win!!!!

20. Jets31

Jets31 Banned

You made the right decision. Family always comes first. Children grow up so quickly. Good luck with the party and happy birthday to your daughter.