17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

2. alleycat9

very interesting that the upper endzone and sideline have gone up since july, however the july info was less than a week after the price drop in the upper deck so that i am sure skewed some things.

it is still only a minimal drop from the june pricing when those were higher priced seats.

upper prime took a huge shit, the rest of the areas went down kind of how we expected with avg ticket price down 50 dollars from april.

so i guess the way to go is sell early, not late. but i think we knew that already.

3. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

but the sideline tix are $105 $75 and $50 price range. so the #'s are gotta distorted

4. alleycat9

yeah i expected them to be distorted, i was just surprised that they went back up... i didnt look at row but that is the average of the lowest 5 groups of 2 tickets in the sideline sections over row 4.

and i will live with the funny numbers because i just cant go and have to weed through another section based on row. stub hub just lists them as sideline.

5. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Alleycat Gecko nice job----:beer:
    ps still SOOOOOOOOO many seats available it is crazy , who woulda thunk this 3 yrs ago !

6. 17a_tailgater

stubhub
    335 10 yard line row 4 prime 2 seats $110 each
    343 10 yard line row 4 prime 2 seats $115 each
    317 10 yard line row 4 prime 2 seats $118 each
    309 goal line row 2 prime seats $116 each

7. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

Highest Ticket Prices in NFL
    At $117.94, the New York Jets have the highest average ticket price in the NFL, according to the Team Marketing Report's Fan Cost Index. Here's a look at the most expensive tickets in the league:

Team Ticket price
    Jets $117.94
    Patriots $117.84
    Giants $111.69
    Bears $110.91
    Cowboys $110.70
    -- Team Marketing Report's Fan Cost Index

The Jets topped the Patriots, who have sold out every game since 1994, by 10 cents ($117.84).

We've said all along that our Jets tickets are priced way above market. Now the statistics show that they are not only higher than market, they're the highest in the league.

Those of you who are still in Woody's Camp and still believe he's a terrific owner with the fans in mind need to step into the Real World.

Woody sucks and so does his product on the field. I paid $125/ticket to sit in the Upper Prime so I can sit next to a Bills fan who paid $50 to get into the game and make my life fucking miserable. I have to have my fucking head examined.

8. alleycat9

wow i was just looking to see what we had for tickets for some of the later games. over 12k is about typical.... dolphins, cardinals, patriots even with over 12k tickets on stubhub.

9. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Yes ,,,,tons / thousands of tickets available ! Sold out ? Yeah Woody and the Jets organization sold US out !

The old place is missed :sad:

10. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

Not much can be said after reading this post! :sad:

11. alleycat9

someone was talking about how there should have been a college game in the mausoleum last week. well there was one there this week, top ranked usc played the only real football team from the state of new york syracuse.

the upper deck was barron as i dont even think they opened it. and there appeared to be quite a few empties in the first 2 levels too.

12. 17a_tailgater

this is not a college football area.never will be

13. LogeSection2RowJ

LogeSection2RowJ Well-Known Member

The scoreboards are where they are for a reason. There shouldn't be seats much higher than those scoreboards. The upper deck is so high, they couldn't possibly put the replay boards up there. Only us.

14. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Opening day and there are thousands of seats available ! The game is. 5 hours away and there are thousands of seats available ! I just looked at ticket prices and they are plummeting on those thousands of seats . Simply amazing how they screwed this whole thing up ? As I have said before , when I waited for that first call from my rep I was happy just to get into the place . With my seniority ,I thought I was not even going to be offered tickets ! Now like many others who were lied to by reps, or just hated the parking situation, or hated the height of the place / view I AM GONE ! If I did want to go to the game today I have thousands of tickets to choose from and can sit just about anywhere and I would pay a lot less than if I had kept my season tickets,,,,,not what I envisioned 3 years ago and certainly not what the jets could have thought ! Enjoy the game all !

15. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

Er last I looked Buffalo is also in NY State :sad:

16. Jerseyboyisback

Jerseyboyisback New Member

69 bucks for lower level on Stub hub!!! NUTS!! does anyone know if you can buy aparking pass at the game or do you need one to get in?? I know giants you can by a pass for 25 at gate.

17. alleycat9

i was talking about college champ....

18. stuartfl

stuartfl Member

You really are a fucking loser.. Get a life.

19. JetsSec337Lot13B

Had a blast today. I am on crutches and can't stand right now so being in the first row was huge I wouldn't have been able to attend otherwise. I didn't realize though that my seats face the sun straight on to start the game. Another little story. I have someone in a single ticket sitting right next to us. He is a season ticketholder and told me he has a single ticket and the Jets called him up saying since he was a long time season ticketholder they would move him down. Nice guy but just shows you they will do what they can to fill up every single seat. Also the guy behind me just got season tickets on Friday. I'm happy because at least I know the people around me are Jets fans.

Great game just hoping we can carry the momentum next week.

20. Section316

Section316 Active Member

I had a pass, but the attendants in IZOD land were accepting $50 cash as well.