17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. Jerseyboyisback

Jerseyboyisback New Member

This could be true as well!

2. JetsSec337Lot13B

My friend bought $105 upper deck seats back in April and they wouldn't give it either only orange. He declined parking instead.

It's just another way for the Jets to make money. Sell em for $40 a game on ticket exchange.

3. GMCJETS

GMCJETS New Member

If I were in the market for tickets and they refused to sell me available yellow lot passes id make some big trouble for the NYJETS ticket office and its employees. My attorney would be all over them like a new suit.

4. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Anyone Football fan that has watched a game in 3D would not say this, its not a Disney movie nor am I paying $18 for a movie. Close your blinds if you are embarassed by the glasses.:)

5. GMCJETS

GMCJETS New Member

Sorry but to watch the NYJETS I need my beer goggles on at all times. :beer:

6. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

YELLOW parking Orange Parking----ugh I am so glad I do not have to deal with the ticket office anymore!!!

7. GMCJETS

GMCJETS New Member

And the tighter than tight parking spaces where you can barely open your doors and tailgate around.

8. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

just dont like it 314 its a gimmick that many have bought hook line and sinker. personally i think its annoying.

so they were at one point selling the yellow passes to anyone, now they arent selling them to any upper deckers or just the 105 and 50 dollar ones? i wonder if a prime ticket holder asked for yellows what would happen.

if i were the jets i would be doing anything i could to get tickets sold so i am almost believing that they dont have any.

if they actually do have them and are just being cock bags... well refer to my previous post about them being assholes.

9. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

okay a little help-----------Giants charge psls for every seat that I know,,,,how do the Giants work the parking ? I am honestly not sure but willing to bet that there is zero assigned parking with colored passes and that u can park anywhere u like ? How do they do it ?

10. JetsSec337Lot13B

It's club parking for the club seat holders which we call "green parking" I'm sure the Giants have some fancy shmancy term. The rest is just general parking for all other ticketholders.

11. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Thank you 337,,,,,,,,,,crazy that the jets are banging you for the $$$$$$ and telling you where to park . 337 or anyone else do you know how much the giants charge for that " club " parking and how much if you park outside of the special club parking ?

12. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

our green is equal to their club parking and all of our yellow and orange is general parking and they charge $25.

13. Jerseyboyisback

Same thing as the jets....my dad has tickets.

14. GMCJETS

GMCJETS New Member

They should go back to the old way. You pay 1 price and park where you want. They could pre-sell passes which would allow easy access instead of waiting in line.

15. 17a_tailgater

actually not exactly. original 300 level sth gets orange at $15. new 300 level pays $25 for orange.

i pay $12.50 for yellow pass

16. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

i dont like the passes only because they get your money guaranteed and they get it early.

17. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

What is really strange or sad is if you have gone to games in the last 2 years how many of you noticed how many yellow parking spots were never filled ? It was not so much the green parking but I really noticed all the empty yellow parking spots .

18. Jerseyboyisback

Well yes that is if you took that special and did not pay via credit card.

19. 17a_tailgater

but giants charge $25 for izod and racetrack while jets charge $15 to original sth

20. GMCJETS

GMCJETS New Member

The parking lots are a joke and so are the MetLife parking lot attendants/guards/janitors. They ignore problems and rule breakers and allow way too much to go unnoticed.

Go back to the old way everyone pays the same price and its first come first served for the closest spots.