17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

edit............................................i will not waste my time on this anymore

#15021 17a_tailgater, Jul 3, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2012
  2. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

U R VERY CLEARLY forgetting that this is a PUBLIC FORUM & just like JWWS or 314 or yourself we are entitled to give our opinions which is ALL we are doing. Just keep in mind that myself I have been a STHer since 65 so I have a super understanding of the downside of NYJ FB which is what is forthcoming no matter if you choose to accept that or not :sad:

3. GMCJETS

GMCJETS New Member

Guys im not gonna lie to you I miss going to games alot. I just dont wanna invest in seat in the PSL zone right now which are the only decent seats in the house.

The UD is alot higher and the view thoroughly sucks. I cant see how anyone can deny or say it doesnt.

4. championjets69

Just so you know of so called "quality" time that you alluded to I started taking my son to the games when he was 8 & we finished with him driving me to the games. Now it has been some years since we have attended a game together live & in person last one was Houst in Houst on 09/13/2009 which happen to be MS debut & I do not see because we no longer have that "special bond" that U refer to that U get from going to NYJ games which makes that statement a whole bunch of hooey IMHO! :sad:

5. UninTY_128

UninTY_128 New Member

I have a hard time understanding why this is ALLOWED TO CONTINUE.

The preseason is one month away, it's time to rev up the engines, and get ready for another Fun/Depressing/Amazing/Nail-Biting season!!

This is the pure definition of off-topic!

My advice is: Champ gets his own sticky "Jet's Glass Half Empty" or something similar.

THEN.....all the Jet's "fans" that want to crap all over the team for 300 years of no Super Bowl wins, can have a little place to call there own.

And I never have to enter that sub-forum.

Everybody wins, and censorship loses. Please???

6. Jerseyboyisback

Jerseyboyisback New Member

Ill give you row 20 sec 126 4 psl 8000 and 5250 face for tickets

7. baamf

baamf Active Member

Friggin' lightweight... :lol:

8. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Watched the Jets/Bengals Thanksgiving game tonight on NFL Network. Man, we played terrible and still beat them. Brad Smith was an animal that night. Offense was a joke, how did we make the Championship game with that crew?

9. championjets69

A entertainment expense is usually not something that you can access FOR FREE like the NYJs games are on TV to folks that live in the NY/NJ/CT area which would eliminate the need & hassle to get to & from the games as so many of U have pointed out. :sad:

10. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Just ordered ESPN-3D so I could watch Wimbledon this morning. They had a Notre Dame/USC game on later in the day so I recorded it to see what football looks like in 3D. Lets just say the NFL won't be rushing to convert the games to 3D because if you think they have an attendance problem because of HDTV and PSL's, which they do, then 3D will make going to games a thing of the past. It looks better then sitting in the Upper Deck or any where in the End Zone. They must know this or why wouldn't the NFL let ESPN broadcast MNF in 3D? It looks to good that's why. Anyone else have a 3D TV?

11. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

personally i hate anything 3d, its actually far lower quality than a program in hd.

the marketing scheme that the tv manufacturers and movie studios has gone on has been a rousing success because so many people like it so much that they will pay extra to go watch a movie which is 3d.

i hope, i really really hope that the fad ends sooner than later. i have absolutely no interest in sitting in my house wearing retarded glasses to see a game.

12. GMCJETS

GMCJETS New Member

Real fans have an authentic NYJETS helmet with a 3D visor. :beer:

13. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

Next you'll be able to buy a total "virtual" game-day package. You sit in your family room wearing your helmet and 3D goggles and experience the fun of being stuck in traffic, paying your virtual EZ Pass toll and then finding a parking spot.

You "virtually" sit in your seat with people standing up in front of you and opposing team assholes harrassing you. When the game is over you virtually experience the thrill of running down steps from a height of 3200 feet and out into your virtual parking lot, where you car gets virtually keyed and you wind up in bumper-to-bumper for another hour or so.

14. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

This made me. :lol:

15. championjets69

Glad U enjoy ur 3D TV :smile:

16. alleycat9

haha well done!

17. JetsSec337Lot13B

Just figured I'd share a story. A friend of mine was going to go for the $50 tickets for a season. Knows the seats are awful but just wants to be in the place. The Jets refuse to sell him a yellow parking pass they will only sell orange. As a result he has refused to buy tickets and the Jets keep calling him back daily.

18. alleycat9

this is precisely the type of stupidity that makes everyone hate the ownership and ticket selling side of the jets. completely fucking retarded.

19. Jerseyboyisback

Jerseyboyisback New Member

There are only so many yellow passes.....They cant over sell them....

20. GMCJETS

GMCJETS New Member

Wrong answer. They dont want the $50 bums in the yellow lot.