17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

Thanks Alley...

2. Jerseyboyisback

Jerseyboyisback New Member

Alright I understand you quick thinking but think of it long term. If your going to do this every year. Let take Tickets on stubhub Cheapest LLEZ was section 104 row 39
    2 tickets x $1,195.00
    $2,390.00
    Delivery
    (FedEx 2Day)
    $11.95
    Service fee
    $239.00
    $2,640.95 USD

This is 1320.475 each for 2 tickets no parking with fees from stubhub.

Now face value for this section is 1250 difference of 70.475.

This looks great in everyones eyes but Wait for 1320.475 your getting 8 games that is 165.059 a game vs 125 a game.

Now lets factor in the math of the PSL. Let just say you do the 15 year payment plan. which is 243 per seat total of 486 a year. Now divide that up over 10 games and your looking at $48 extra so total of $173

If you paid psl off and not 15 year plan than it would be 5000/30(life of stadium)/2 seats and than /10 games your looking at 125+8 of psl total of $132

My best bet would be get the PSL and try and pay it off as soon as possible and not do 15 year plan. I paid off 4 PSL and other 4 are on 5 year plan. PSL is better because you are getting more games even if you can not sell them its 2 free games compared to stubhub!!

Everyone will always have a different view on PSL till we have a new stadium! It is just how you look at it!

so your looking at

3. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Jersey,,,me personally , I am not going to every game,,,,hell I might not go to any but I stray. I understand you bought a PSL and that was your choice,,,,as for me,,,I think it insane to pay Woody and company thousands of dollars for the " right to attend games " but again that's me. You can try and explain how much it cost over 5 ,10 ,or 15 years and as I told the reps " I like you but YOU are outta your mind " I would rather put that money to better use :breakdance:
    I hope and pray that this team does not have any lean years or go thru another coaching change as I can tell you guys first hand how unappetizing Jet tickets taste when you are forced to eat them on a Sunday afternoon ! I cannot imagine what they will taste like with a couple of thousand dollars worth of PSL sauce on them but again thats just me :beer:

4. Jerseyboyisback

I guess we will one day see ill be having them for the long hall or sell them for face now and forget the whole season ticket drama!

5. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

who would buy those fix at those inflated prices?
    no one is buying them, jersey relax

its probably the jets selling them without the preseason bc then they will donate large amount of tix to charities.

6. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

Outside of the companies who bought PSLs the so called "regular" NYJ fan does not probably even realize that they have paid Woody money to go see a losing team play FB pretty silly if U ask me :sad:

#14786 championjets69, Jun 20, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2012
  7. GMCJETS

GMCJETS New Member

Anyone who thinks a PSL is a solid investment, I have a bridge and some swamp land for sale. PM me.

8. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

You mentioned a losing team.. well the jets have not had a losing team since we went into the new place, in fact, not since the great Rex Ryan has been our coach. Get your facts straight.

Losing team= 7-9 or less... not winning the Super Bowl

9. GMCJETS

GMCJETS New Member

Any team that doesnt win the Super Bowl in the NFL is a losing team in my book.

10. championjets69

Do U know that the NYTs/NYJs over all record since there birth is under 500 which makes them a losing FB team right? Oh BTW if U do not win a SB you are a losing team as GMC already pointed out! :sad:

11. Joe Willie White Shoes

Joe Willie White Shoes Well-Known Member

You, sir are an ass.

You have completely hijacked this thread, which is about seating locations and tickets, and turned into your own personal soap box to repeatedly post your perpetual unending unsubstantiated doom and gloom BS predictions about the upcoming season.

Ok, we get it. The Jets have no won a title since 69. But to constantly put down a team that we all love and devote some much time, money and emotion towards is not only annoying, but it is disgusting. Are you a Jets fan? I mean really a Jets fan? I don't think so. We are all not blind to the Jets past nor their current shortcomings. But each season brings hope and, as fans - Jets fans and football fan, we look forward to a new season. If every fan had your attitude, the Jets would cease to exist. Why go to games? The Jets are going 6-10 this season and will not win a title for at least five years. Why bother? We should all sell our seats or, if we all had your attitude, nobody would buy them. We should all stop going to games and stop watching football, because it is all so hopeless and such a waste of time and is pre-ordained.

What are you getting out of the whole Jets experience any way? Really - what do you get out of this? Do you even like football? Do you like anything about the Jets? Do you like anybody on the team? Do you want them to win? I don't think so.

In any event, I am asking -begging the Mods to please kindly ask Champ to take his anti-Jets harangue and predictions to another thread where football can be debated and that we permit this thread to return to its intended purpose - to inform the real fans about seat availability and ticket prices. There are plenty of threads about the upcoming season where Champ can spew his bull shit.

If Champ refuses and continues to ruin this important thread, he should be suspended or banned. I, for one, don't want to read dozens of his pessimistic non-sensical posts about the upcoming "losing" season and the apocalyptic future of the Jets in order to find out the information I want to know about seating and tickets.

12. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

i stand here as a true pessimist and darksider who completely and totally agrees with you.

i stated last week that maybe it was time for champ to get a time out, which i meant to mean maybe it was time for him to either leave the thread alone or be warned/suspended for a short period to get the point across.

he has added a ton to this thread, but currently he is doing nothing more than derailing it. and as has been proven before it will not be derailed.

so everyone please just ignore anything that he posts, if you dont feed him he will not continue to post with such fervor.

13. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Alleycat when u get a chance an update would be great :beer: I am sure you can do it every few weeks if you find the time but the interesting spreadsheet will show the difference from 2 months ago to when the season and games are about to be played :breakdance:

14. UninTY_128

UninTY_128 New Member

Quoted for Truth. I completely agree.

15. championjets69

Ah if U follow what U posted U may wind up a far happily person :sad:

16. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

can jersey boy finally admit that us old-timers who have been throughout the thick and thin admit that we know what we are talking about.....

we called it... price reduction

17. Jerseyboyisback

Wow guys just woke up saw the title under new news amd was like no fin way im not gonna hear the end of this! I am absolutely shocked and yes i will eat some humble pie! If i were you guys id move from row 5 to row 13 for half the price! Wowin shock congrats!

18. championjets69

Just received this from the NYJs

As a Jets 300-level Season Ticket Holder, we wanted to inform you of new significantly reduced season ticket prices. Select seats in the 300-level previously priced at $105 and $95 per game for season tickets have been reduced to $75 and $50 per game on a season ticket basis. If you would like to take advantage of this new season ticket pricing, please call a Jets Client Relations Representative at 800-469-JETS (5387) or click here for more information.

To view the exact locations, click here to download the new seating map.

If you are currently in a price adjusted location, you will receive the new 2012 season discounted price. A Jets Client Relations Representative will contact you before the start of the season to discuss the options of a refund or credit towards future ticket purchases.

As a dedicated Jets season ticket holder, the passion and support you bring every game fuels the Jets and we can’t wait to see you back at MetLife Stadium this season!

19. GMCJETS

GMCJETS New Member

The sky is falling.

As a Jets 300-level Season Ticket Holder, we wanted to inform you of new significantly reduced season ticket prices. Select seats in the 300-level previously priced at $105 and $95 per game for season tickets have been reduced to $75 and $50 per game on a season ticket basis. If you would like to take advantage of this new season ticket pricing, please call a Jets Client Relations Representative at 800-469-JETS (5387) or click here for more information.

To view the exact locations, click here to download the new seating map. http://prod.static.jets.clubs.nfl.co...-300-level.pdf
    If you are currently in a price adjusted location, you will receive the new 2012 season discounted price. A Jets Client Relations Representative will contact you before the start of the season to discuss the options of a refund or credit towards future ticket purchases.

As a dedicated Jets season ticket holder, the passion and support you bring every game fuels the Jets and we can’t wait to see you back at MetLife Stadium this season!

Sincerely,
    The New York Jets