17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. Jerseyboyisback

Jerseyboyisback New Member

Look at the dallas game last year.......Sorry but half of the lower bowl was Dallas Fans.......I dont know how upper deck was but there were Dallas fans everywhere..........Some teams travel no matter what there record is and what the price of the tickets are!

And If you guys had psl seats I do not know if you would be saying the stadium sucks so much......

2. GMCJETS

GMCJETS New Member

Those in denial see nothing but what they want to see.

3. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

I never said it was better. Its still the best deal in the place, $105 per game, no PSl, sitting at the 35 yeard line, row 10. And there are less opposing fans then there used to be except for the ones I mentioned and the Raiders who rarely play at home. Dolphins have been hiding the last few years. We just don't agree, you made your point and I respect it. No need to repeat it every other post. Lets win the Super Bowl and we wont care

4. GMCJETS

GMCJETS New Member

I agree, I was an UDer with you. It was a hard decision to end it. I hated my seats (in the new stadium) and the NYJETS failed to rectify the situation. If and when I return as a STH it will be in the PSL zone.

5. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

The board is lighting up tonight.

Will be on the relocation website in the AM and will report what I see/experience. I pull at 8:30 AM.

I'm going to be looking at Prime more than anything, so if anyone has any questions about Prime I will try to find the time tomorrow afternoon to answer them as to how it looks.

6. Section 227. Row 5

Too low man. Seriously. You paid good money for THIS? This is what I am talking about. Shit seats in my humble opinion. You can't be serious.

7. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

all u ever talk about is resale
    us long timers NEVER want to sell

8. 17a_tailgater

row 7 but they watch the big screen half the time. i never watch the live plays on the jumbotron.just replays

9. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

The worst seats in all of sports

10. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

[rtryyrtretertertertrete

#14230 sec314, May 21, 2012
    Last edited: May 21, 2012
  11. JetsSec337Lot13B

Thanks I appreciate it. Looks like the bars could be a slight obstruction but I can see thru them.

12. Section 227. Row 5

Same here. I have a REAL PROBLEM with going to a stadium and having to watch a fucking Jumbotron for live action.

Never did it, never will. If I can't see a play unfold before my eyes, fuck it. Seats aren't worth it.

I ONLY watch the screens for replays.... nothing else. They serve no other purpose for me. That's what they're there for and nothing else. If you have to watch a Jumbotron to watch the play unfold, you are an asshole in the wrong seat, wrong place and wrong fucking stadium, IMO.

Stay TF home and watch on HDTV if you're going to watch a fucking Jumbotron. Please don't be an asshole.

13. JetsSec337Lot13B

I sat in 126 for a game last year I think row 20. It was Jets/Giants preseason game. THE SEATS SUCKED! Yea it was cool to sit down low but I'd never sit there again. Only way I'd take lower level is corner end zone or sideline row 30 and up.

14. Section 227. Row 5

I'm picking tomorrow to watch live action. I'm not picking to watch a Jumbotron.

At least I can see a play unfold before me, and at a better angle than the TV cameras even give you. You guys at field level have shit seats, IMO. And for this you paid a PSL? Are you joking man?

15. Jerseyboyisback

I guess you know there is a serious issue when you guys say that my seats suck and are too low and close to the field. I bought these for myself and as an investment if I cant go to the game I want to know I can sell them.

That is what I do I go to the game sit on Aisle have a blast!! And when I cant go I sell them and make money.

Now I would always rather be too close to the field than too far from the field and not be able to see!!

You guys crack me up!! Everyone who has bought my seats come back and ask for more! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

16. GMCJETS

GMCJETS New Member

You have great seats,IGNORE them. I spoke my mind about the UD and look where it got me. I sat in 213 for 1 game last season and it was a great seat.

17. 17a_tailgater

my friend had row 5 in 315 and he said there was no problem with the bars. but that was sidelines and he had the prime seats in front of him.so that was probably a shorter fence.

in 331 the verizon corner i sat in row 5 to see it and your where looking there the bars.

18. Jerseyboyisback

If you talk to PSL owners or other people on this thread not in this group they will tell you that the PSL is worth it if you go to the game or can not go and need to resell it.

I have talked to many people who opted out of jets UD tickets and if they are going to get them they will a PSL but now that the prices went up they are going to wait. My ex roomates dad is going through this and told me. He said he cant do the PSL right now and needs to find someone to go halfs with but will not buy PSL from jets and will only buy from someone who had them looking to sell since way cheaper!!

19. Jerseyboyisback

Thank you......I do like my dads and uncles they are in 246 row 10 aisle for the giants, and my dad is in 146 row 39 under cover.......I do like the corner but for the jets they psl is 5000 and thought id rather have 8 tickets than 4 tickets if I move over a section.

20. 17a_tailgater

single digit rows in the uppers aren't that bad.are they as good as Giants stadium uppers NO.but you can see the play develop at all points of the field.and don't have to use a jumbotron

hey u like your seats good for you.i sat lower level 30 yard line visitor side from the day the jets set foot in giants stadium with my old man. loved those seats but the last 10 years of Giants stadium i sat 40 yard line sun side of the uppers and i was amazed at how much more i saw of the plays developing.

to each his own.but i would pay more than face for your seats.but thats my opinion